New Kits

122206+132206-711.jpg

122206-377.jpg

Umbro Energy.

That kit looks like a fucking jester's outfit! :mrgreen:

Costa Rica gone back to Lotto, I wonder what Colombia's new kit will be like then! :|

Knowing lotto it'll just be the Ukrainian kit, just like last time, Colombia were lucky to get their own almost individual design this time, or maybe they'll make them play in yellow and blue stripes á la Udinese/BMG stylee

Panama have already become the secummed and become the second Red rangers...:(

I'm pretty sure Panama wore a kit like Colombia's prior to this new one, but obviously in red with white/blue pinstripes. Anyway Lotto have gone like the other kit manufacturers in making the same template but with the team's colours to fit. :|

umbro-diamond like shoulder design and the horrible 80's looking mesh part under the arms just spoil the whole shirt

fc nürnberg new home kit = onore design, completely claret / dark red, all mesh parts in that color aswell, socks too, + black shorts. hopefully i'll get some pics soon.

New england look poor, but West Ham good.
Spartak will dress new kits in the uefa cup. This will be Holland home (red color, with collar) with the horizontal white strip.

I think the West 'am kit doesn't look too bad personally either, but on England the design is diabolical, much better than this season's Reebok by far.

Grêmio's league kits rule, the Libertadores ones just look shite.

Grêmio FBPA

gremio.jpg

For Libertadores 07 only

I prefer much more the puma v.1.06 model... :|

i love the collar & simplicity of these (the white one in particular). much better than their other new ideas with the huge arrow collars.

I'd agree last seasons designs however were a real pinnacle of unfussy ellegance.

some info about german kits:

dortmund new home will be completely yellow & black again
away dark red / claret

Bayern new home red white / hoops, away will stay, 3rd / UEFA kit will be black with blue / red parts

Leverkusen new away will be ivory / bone color, with vertical stripes (not sure in which color)

FC Schalke new away will be all white with collar (most likely golpe model as used by colorado / arsenal rapids), new third kit will be all marine / dark blue with round collar.

Back
Top Bottom