New Kits

CELTA VIGO AWAY KIT 06/07

cel140706_23.jpg

cel140706_17.jpg

cel140706_21.jpg

Nice Arsenal and Milan kits
...No real Liverpool hi-res photos yet? Seen nothing but drawings and fakes on eBay.

Juve is nice apart from the sponsor, which doesn't compliment either kit well IMO. The home is like some mid-nineties tops they had and looks good.

Are they changing to Tamoil now or is that just for Europe, which they almost certainly won't be a part of?

Don Domenico said:
Home
primamaglia_big.jpg

Away
secondamaglia_big.jpg

Kepper
magliaportiere_big.jpg

White Shorts
ragazzo_04_big.jpg

Black Shorts
ragazzo_03_big.jpg

White socks
calzett_01_big.jpg

Black Socks
calzett_02_big.jpg
Away kit is just class!!!
but home... :puke: [-( [-( :nono: [-X ](*,) #-o (damn i just love these smilies :D )

OPM said:
is that the cup-winners badge on the sleeve of zanetti?
Yes. it is. Look also on the sleeve of Juve home shirt, the stars for scudetti are also on the sleeve.

ClassicD said:
Are they changing to Tamoil now or is that just for Europe, which they almost certainly won't be a part of?
Tamoil is on every Juve shirt begining from last season. On the european one's and on the Serie A one's. And now the sponsor will stay even on the Serie B one's.

Last edited:
ClassicD said:
Juve is nice apart from the sponsor, which doesn't compliment either kit well IMO. The home is like some mid-nineties tops they had and looks good.

They already changed to Tamoil the past season.

Porco said:
Away kit is just class!!!
but home... :puke: [-( [-( :nono: [-X ](*,) #-o (damn i just love these smilies :D )

I absolutely adore the new home kit, like ClassicD said goodlooking mid-nineties shirt. Classy shirt.

Preferred the 'pool shirt with the Ger/Fra WC kit parts at the side, rather than the Spain design (minus the pinstripes).

Back
Top Bottom