New Kits

don't allways count on the sponsor logo, it is pretty common that the first preview versions get produced without or even the old sponsor, just to show the look of the shirt itself...

daikirai said:
That is the same template as the nationals pretty much. It just has gold piping in place of the seams. Not all that different from any of the other kits really. Not going to look all that great in my opinion.

the basic stuff is the same, but seriously i can't find too many national teams of the new line up that look similiar. usa home, unique style, usa away, unique, india, unique, brasil, all got small that details that other kits don't have. i like that. :)

Yes Portugal is pretty much MUFC shirt. US shirts are pretty much the same except for the sripe variation. There are a few short variations, then a few shirt variations. Just like every other year. It's just we haven't seen the kits close up yet, so any new visible addition (piping, stripes, etc) makes them all look different.

New Spurs shirt

spurs0rr0mj.jpg

Quite Clearly a FAKE, someone has just made that to mock their food poisoning fiasco.

Do you reckon, o it really had me fooled you know. Is your dayjob detective perchance?

Last edited:
I was pretty close with my mock version months ago then, only that there's no special watermark and the trim on the shorts is blue. 8)

Awesome kits! :D I love the new Benfica's kits, just superb. :D The away kit is simply amazing. :applause:

We have the kits, now I only hope that players can do something better than they did this season. :D

kel said:
I was pretty close with my mock version months ago then, only that there's no special watermark and the trim on the shorts is blue. 8)

true true!

r u an undercover puma executive??? IoIIIIIIII please tell me how villarreal is gong to look like!!!(ive already separed the money to buy as soon as it is out!)

IoI!! :mrgreen:

Nice Benfica and HSV kits. But i hate "Banco Espirito Santo" logo at the back. It's too big for me. Also HSV away reminds me Chelsea.

News Flash - Uk kit buyers

mateys if your in the UK and looking to buy any of the Adidas world cup teams replicas

head on to sports soccer/lillywhites where you can get any adidas team for £27.99 limited offer!

:p you better rush you know what world cup fever is like in the UK!

They've been at the £30 mark since the day they were released in Sports Soccer, same with any shirt really though, all the nike ones are too at my local one in Preston.

Back
Top Bottom