Manchester United Home (more picts)

dsc024019ot.jpg

dsc024024sk.jpg

dsc024038ua.jpg

dsc024048po.jpg

dsc024054gh.jpg

dsc024068kl.jpg

all in pesfan tell the is fake...

But the watermark in the kit SPiTFiRE has posted resembles Puma watermarks too much. I'mm 99% sure it's fake.

not there because most likely the deal was not announced when the shirt was procured.

tonikboy said:
I think MUFC home kit is fake...It's not the style of Nike.And the material is strange.So...i dunno

there is no "the nike" style this season, they have one template that differs in pretty much every part of the kit. (collar, sleeves, line on the shirt and so on.)

that kit above is no fake, i can just second curswine.

Same here. It's real i'm sure

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no definite kit template for nike this year.Maybe there are but its for the lesser known teams.Remember,nike are goin retro this year and has upgraded their material from Dri-Fit To Sphere Dry.That is definitely the new 06/07 kit for Man United.They always have a different style home template from the other teams.The current kit is an example,I bet you people cant recall another team having the same template as ours.

That is the same template as the nationals pretty much. It just has gold piping in place of the seams. Not all that different from any of the other kits really. Not going to look all that great in my opinion.

Somehow i feel the Manchester Kit abit fake because there's no sponsor in it. [AIG] is the sponsor right? Bascially i don't really like the nike new kit template. I think if i not wrong.. It's identical to the one that Man Utd win the Champions League in 1999 and it should have collar in it. It's too plain. My fren told me it look like a t-shirt. I think adidas really do very well for the Kit template for coming world cup and next season kit. I still think Nike template for Euro 2004 is the best.

Back
Top Bottom