New CW Mini League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago 2 Houston 1

Houston we have a problem...

FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake

Fantastic! Cracking game pepper :D Some crunching challenges and chances both ends! I just had the better of play and deserved to win it :) Well played mate :)

Colorado Rapids 1-2 FC Dallas

I think playing pepper had an effect on me as I was quite dirty in this one - sorry Pinoy!!! Was a hard fought game though from both teams, very tense last 20 mins with Pinoy getting a goal back and then putting a lot of pressure on. He had a great shot from about 25 yards which my keeper pushed onto the post and out! Great stuff. Good game mate, well played :)

me 1:2 Tim

great game and could of gone either way. not a bad game considering i played probably the best player in this forum

Real salt lake 4-1 Columbus crew. An end to end thriller,Real going ahead in the 45th with Findley on the end of a great pass move,O'Rouke got one back for the crew but 3 well worked goals from Findley and 2 from Eskandarin finish it of.Good game man.:applause:

Last edited:
Updated Table:

mlsiy4.png

Night folks :)

FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake

Fantastic! Cracking game pepper :D Some crunching challenges and chances both ends! I just had the better of play and deserved to win it :) Well played mate :)

Colorado Rapids 1-2 FC Dallas

I think playing pepper had an effect on me as I was quite dirty in this one - sorry Pinoy!!! Was a hard fought game though from both teams, very tense last 20 mins with Pinoy getting a goal back and then putting a lot of pressure on. He had a great shot from about 25 yards which my keeper pushed onto the post and out! Great stuff. Good game mate, well played :)
Me dirty? i've cleaned up alot gents,now i just break one leg..I am the Richard Butkas of Evo-web.(insane linebacker).;)

Real SL 0-2 RedBulls i got fucked good and proper.Great football from the Toffee man.And bad finishing from me.well played Cam.:)

Real SL 0-2 RedBulls i got fucked good and proper.Great football from the Toffee man.And bad finishing from me.well played Cam.:)

Well played Pepps to be fair you had enough chances to at least get a point. :)

Looks like New York have had to wake up with some red bull.

Unbeaten tonight after last nights shocking results.

RealSL 0-1 L A Galaxy .The miserable form continues from a team that plays like they had a wank before the game and two at halftime..Terrible.BobbyBox well done pal.

Good games Milanista and Pepper.

I have had to go in the bedroom and plug my xbox into a normal tv - its tiny and the diference from HD is terrfying.

So the last to games were very wierd!! I haven't played my xbox on a normal tv before!!

Very strange.

Cammey 2 - 3 Me

Sorry didn't see who cammey was.

What a scarey game - I was 3 - 0 up at half time - Cammey down to 10 men. He then kicked my ass in the second and should have got about 4 goals!!!

It was very tense :)

Good Game - I didn't deserve my goals.

Real SL 2-1 Toronto.The Bass drinking tackles of yore were flying,2 strikes from Findley did the damage and a great strike from shredds keeper was thwarted by his own crossbar. i pissed me sen when i saw that pal.Thanks for a great game.:applause:

Cammey 2 - 3 Me

Sorry didn't see who cammey was.

What a scarey game - I was 3 - 0 up at half time - Cammey down to 10 men. He then kicked my ass in the second and should have got about 4 goals!!!

It was very tense :)

Good Game - I didn't deserve my goals.

Great game Bobby.

I just thought fuck it I may as well lose 10 - 0 lets have a go at um. :mrgreen:

I'm surprised JB isnt involved in this. Did he go away or something? Bit pissed off I didnt get in on this one now. I'll have to wait for the next mini league

Yeah - he went off to wales. He had to see a man about a sheep.

Hopefully a new big league or whatever we do will be ready by the time this finishes.

So you can play then :)

I don't get involved in the mini-leagues because I always play two games and then get involved in the big leagues. I can't play in more than one, I start looking for Tranmere players when I'm playing as Marseille etc...

The new big league will be opening in the next 10 days or so, if you want to register I'm sure you'll get in. There's going to be 24 players, and the final 24 isn't finalised yet with a few dropouts etc. happening (both now and when the big league is due to start, I'm sure), so if you're not going to give in after two games Dags-styleé then get your name down when the thread is made.

Real SL 2-1 Toronto.The Bass drinking tackles of yore were flying,2 strikes from Findley did the damage and a great strike from shredds keeper was thwarted by his own crossbar. i pissed me sen when i saw that pal.Thanks for a great game.:applause:

Yes, not sure what my Keeper was at, bloody dodgy AI, cant exactly remember the build up to it, anyhow, loose ball, my keeper facing his own net decides to twat it, which to be fair he did rightly, he twatted it of the corner of post and bar and it flew 10 yards outside my box!

I should of finished off more chances than I did Pepper, and needless to say, the spirit of this game went into my next........ Defo really need to improve my finishing, getting humped all over atm. :(

DC United 2-0 Toronto FC
....3 injuries this game! And I missed a penalty. Good performance overall by the capital city!

Couldnt believe Milan's opener, twas a great strike, think I was on the game, Milanista was having long range efforts, but then when you score so early with one, your bound to try it out! Anyhow, I had a player crocked inside 15mins, the penalty I gave away wasnt intentional, loose ball I pressed B to clear it, instead the player slide tackles the striker as he is running after it. Has happened me before, usually playing Jay. Man down and goal down, just went for it, got a couple of chances, but the man down paid and Milan got a 2nd, came close to getting a consolation late on, but it didnt happen, I'm rock bottom of this league :(

Great games lads, was so angry at losing my last two, took on a random ranker with West Ham, he was Liverpool, won 2v0, ahhhhhhhh, went to bed with a smile.

I'm surprised JB isnt involved in this. Did he go away or something? Bit pissed off I didnt get in on this one now. I'll have to wait for the next mini league

Ill give you a PM like I did to coopz, to keep you up to speed:)

DC United 3-1 Chicago Fire

Good game Joe! Sorry about that injury, didnt mean that. In the second half Joe's team became Real Madrid and wouldnt stop attacking!!!! I managed to sneak in a nice shot in injury time though.

I suck at shooting, First half my team became clowns. One of the worst goals iver ever seen from milanista where my keeper could have just picked it up but decided to dive and palm it into the goal NUMPTY!

Second half I came out fighting but his sexy goal near the end ruined it boo to you :P

good game chum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom