New CW Mini League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam it why did I let my 2 goal lead drop. wanchope and Blanco still legends

good game chum

DC - Columbus Crew (Becanes)
2-1

Good game. Got an early goal then got attacked all game by becanes. He hit the post in the last minute of the game. I hit the post earlier in from a long shot. My 2nd goal was also a nice curler from just outside the box.

colorado rapid 2:0 columbus crew

dunno what happened here. the game just all of a suddent d/c he paused the game and then when teh count down ended and play began in just disconnected.

edit: on the league thing in fifa it says i lost that game . wtf how did they work that out!

FC Dallas 2-1 LA Galaxy

Great game Bobby! 2-2 would have definately been a fairer result! We both hit the bar, we both had goalmouth scrambles, it was class :D Bobby's goal was so realistic too, a mediocre shot, took a huge deflection off my defender and spun away into the far corner, my goalie could do nothing about it!

Well played mate :applause:

FC Dallas 2-1 LA Galaxy

Great game Bobby! 2-2 would have definately been a fairer result! We both hit the bar, we both had goalmouth scrambles, it was class :D Bobby's goal was so realistic too, a mediocre shot, took a huge deflection off my defender and spun away into the far corner, my goalie could do nothing about it!

Well played mate :applause:

Yeah it was good fun :)

the deflection was class - sorry for not looking at the chatbox.

great game mate.

Not bad for my first game with the galaxy :)

Houston 1 Columbo Crew 2

A battling game this one. A draw would have been fairer but my keeper decided to not really make an attempt to save a weak header in the 85th.

Well played Mr B

colorado rapid 2:0 columbus crew

dunno what happened here. the game just all of a suddent d/c he paused the game and then when teh count down ended and play began in just disconnected.

edit: on the league thing in fifa it says i lost that game . wtf how did they work that out!

Johnny should get the win on this. I have people doing work at my house so I had to go see about something. I guess it took me too long to get back. So Johnny won this one.

Why couldnt you have fallen offline against me?

;)

Red Bulls 1 - 0 Chicago Fire

Cammey deserved all of that game IMO, but as i was typing this he sent me message saying he didnt deserve any of that game lol

well i thought he owned me big time in that match

we beg to differ lol.

I was worse! no you was worse! I was worse! no you was worse!

Red Bulls 1 - 0 Chicago Fire

Cammey deserved all of that game IMO, but as i was typing this he sent me message saying he didnt deserve any of that game lol

well i thought he owned me big time in that match

we beg to differ lol.

I was worse! no you was worse! I was worse! no you was worse!

Some of your skills were brilliant. :8):

Columbus Crew (becanes) 1 - Toronto FC (Judge Shredd) 1

The lad scored in the last min.................... ;)

I had 0 shots on target, my goal was a deflection, Becanes had 8 shots with 2 on target, a real humdinger of a match this one. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom