Music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the post deleted I made on November 30? Why did no one take the time to explain? And you guys still have the guts to tell me I'm doing things wrong. It's part of verbal intercourse between people, but don't bother this ok?

Anyway, Trouble - Ray Lamontagne. I've listened to a few songs now and I quite like it.

any you guys listen to the dead, im listening to this now

08/07/82 (Sat) Alpine Valley Music Theatre - East Troy, WI

Set 2: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Women Are Smarter, Ship of Fools, Playing In The Band > Drums > The Wheel > Playing In The Band > Morning Dew > One More Saturday Night, E: U.S. Blues

you guys dont know what your missing, man i love you all

No, I'm not a fan of metal at all, used to like some of Metallica's earlier stuff, but apart from that it's not my thing.

Grim, thank you. Here are some of the bands I listen to lately:

Bruce Springsteen
Pearl Jam
Ryan Adams
Nirvana
REM
Fun Lovin Criminals
Powderfinger
Bob Dylan
The Band
Dire Straits (old stuff)
Beth Hart
Guns n Roses
Novastar
Otis Redding
Radiohead

I have to say it's REM I listen to the most since a few months, I absolutely love some of the things they've done. Songs like World Leader Pretend, Fall on Me are so damn beautiful.

Some great music there, I've been listening to Born to Run recently, not Springsteen's best, but a great album. Ahh, you can't beat Radiohead's OK Computer album, beautiful stuff.

I like Born To Run, but to me Springsteen's best albums were Darkness on the Edge of Town, Nebraska and Tunnel of Love. I listen to the Bends a lot by Radiohead. I personally think it has quite a good rock sound which is what I like the most.

Darkness on the Edge of Town is probably my favorite Springsteen album, and I love the Bends as well, I just think ok computer is a bit more fresh. I keep going on about the Magnetic Field's: 69 love songs album. It's a triple CD, and it's fantastic. Some funny and beautiful songs.

Never heard of that, I'll try and find that. Will give OK Computer another try.

Been to a few Springsteen gigs in my life and his live performance is just so intense, probably the best live performer in the world ever. I think it's a shame I was too young to see his 4 hour+ concerts during the Born In The USA tour.

Jooste some of those bands you mentioned have been what I listen to lately. The new REM album was good, I enjoy listening to it. I'm also a huge fan of Nirvana and Pearl Jam, as ive got a collection of bootlegs from their concerts.

Other bands im into lately are Fu Manchu, Nebula and The Who.

I personally dont think u can beat Radioheads first album, Pablo Honey, some great tunes on there, including their finest, Creep.

listening to Weezer right now, the deluxe edition of Weezer

THE WORKERS ARE GOING HOME!

Weezer are pretty good man. I Like the blue album, i'm listening to the Flaming Lips- Soft Bulletin, great album.

danwin said:
Weezer are pretty good man. I Like the blue album, i'm listening to the Flaming Lips- Soft Bulletin, great album.
yeah i got that one, but yoshimi battles the pink robots is sick, damn i think i will pop that in now........

danwin said:
No mate, are they a similar sound?
not at all, but another band i think you might like, a little similar to weezer, well not really, but there fucking good and quirky, here are some lyrics

You fucked up! By Ween!

You fucked up, you bitch - you really fucked up
You fucked up - you fuckin' nazi whore
Well, you dicked me over but now you'll pay
You fucked up ... Aaaahhh!!

You fucked up, you bitch - you really fucked up
You fucked up - you sloppy little shit -- bitch -- aaaahhhh

Anyone like Jeff Buckley's Grace album? It's a thing of beauty, Hallelujah is one of the best songs ever recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom