The disc-to-digital is now officially available, so you don't need the Xbox insider programme anymore. And it’s now even easier. I inserted my PES 2021 disc and the digital licence was available straight away.
The disc-to-digital is now officially available, so you don't need the Xbox insider programme anymore. And it’s now even easier. I inserted my PES 2021 disc and the digital licence was available straight away.
Thanks, I didnt join the beta and was waiting for it to become available. Just turned around 7 discs I bought for dirt cheap into digital licenses. It is def a QoL improvement as sometimes Im too lazy to play a game if it means looking for the disc and getting up from the couch. Got a bunch of old fifas on digital now. Looking to buy a few cheap PES to have in my library now...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. We do not use any cross-domain cookies or tracking.