JustPES is back - Now it is PESCoach.Com!

That's great! Yesterday, I changed the default tactic for Barcelona – I used the Manne and Klashman69 tactic – and it was fantastic. Altough they didn't keep possession of the ball (wich seems to be a problem in PES 2012), they did some unbelievable plays. Without the ball, they played exactly like Barça.

I am fairly sure I can sort the possession thing out by editing the player stats.

brazil just aren't very good anymore mate :) Also, to get the AI to take their time ont he ball, i notice they do this automatically on 25 minutes +

Last edited:
I'm going on my Genk vs AIK match, the AI was taking it's time as soon as i closed them down, on 15, 10 minutes they tend to pump long balls or play a risky forward pass.

I wasan't sure of their gameplan, but it seemed to be that they recognized the had time to attack, in 15 mintues, they are in more of a rush it seems.

I'm new to the site. Hello to all you PES fans.

I'm tweaking around with tactical/slider settings. Not quite satisfied with the results so far. Maybe i will post my sliders/formations in a few days.

One question/observation: On free kicks from further away (not direct shots) there are not enough defensive players in the box. Only man against man - one on one. In real matches the defensive team is crowding the box with up to 7/8 players to prevent a goal. Konami should patch this. It's not realistic in my opinion.

Sorry for possible mistakes. English is not my mother language.

my style of playing is always depending on offside trap which is very bad in pes 2012. can any one give me a clue for it

brazil just aren't very good anymore mate :) Also, to get the AI to take their time ont he ball, i notice they do this automatically on 25 minutes +

What kind of scorelines are you getting at 25+ with top teams though? Would seem that it would be off the charts.
I've been on 15 and that seems to yield fairly accurate scorelines and stats with the occasional cleansheet and reasonable shot totals. I would think you'd end up with an average of 2-4 goals and 20-25 shots per team at 25?

What kind of scorelines are you getting at 25+ with top teams though? Would seem that it would be off the charts.
I've been on 15 and that seems to yield fairly accurate scorelines and stats with the occasional cleansheet and reasonable shot totals. I would think you'd end up with an average of 2-4 goals and 20-25 shots per team at 25?

Played two games on 25 minutes and both ended 2-1. The AI take their time a lot more on longer matches, the game have a heavier 'balance' in that once you slow down on the ball it becomes very pedestrian, this happens on all time leangths but much more apparent the longer the matches.

Played some more games, the only issues i'm seeing with scorelines is the keepers, the game balance is very good.

Tested barca and the tactics on 30 minutes using Inter. Lost 4-2, had quite a few 4-2 results btw and i feel the scorelines will come down once i start using 1.01 with better keepers since I'm scoring and conceding the odd soft goal.

You can defiantly make Barca play the barca way, nice clever passing and slow buildup, only thing is the player cards, they are setup pretty badly, as cshop said, Messi and Iniesta along with other players are setup to just take you on every time. Mazing run is unnecessary i think for Iniesta since he's a playmaker first and dosen't really take players on much, only when he needs to.

This game is more heavy with player individuality compared to PES 2011. Still even leaving Barca by default they should play like they do in real life with the settings i made,

I'll experiment with bluchamps changes later. I'm not really starting until Tuesday and after the DLC comes out :)

Hey Klashman, I don't disagree that players try to dribble too often (particularly those with high dribbling stats), but Iniesta's mazing run card isn't actually active, for either CMF or AMF position.

Hey Klashman, I don't disagree that players try to dribble too often (particularly those with high dribbling stats), but Iniesta's mazing run card isn't actually active, for either CMF or AMF position.

:LOL: my bad. Tomorrow finally the DLC will come :) :) :) So I'll start tweaking and making tactics then, i hope you all will join and really help since there's no way i can do everything myself.

Noticed in general in the 1.01 version the CPU keep the ball more compared to 1.00 .

For PC: download this barcelona setting:
http://www.multiupload.com/JWALQO5WV4

Tested it in two matches, and the stats should show you how much they dominated (15 minutes, -2, Superstar difficulty)
pes20122011101120190569.png

I've done Manchester Untied and Arsenal. Download here for PC:
http://www.multiupload.com/TD3NTLM6U9

Man united i've very pleased with, got them playing some sexy football with the settings i gave them.
pes20122011101200283476.png

Also the CPU DO use all four tactics when they feel it's necessary. So I'm going to create 4 variations for every team i can, a main formation, then something alternate :)

I was Inter Milan, i've toned Inter down a lot btw, I'm playing the 4-4-2 system they used vs Napoli and my, they are fucking awful :LOL:

Also got Villarreal to pay some nice stuff on the ball, but they won't necessarily dominate you since they sit back off the ball.

Last edited:
This year you can just download entire teams individually, so for example i export Arsenals kits, formation and lineup. You can download the file and import everything :)

SWANSEA CITY - Tested on 15min | Professional/Top Player | Speed: -2

Type of Play: Possession football in middle, distribute to wings.

Based on Player VS CPU and CPU VS CPU, this setup yields some very good results. They play some very good passing football and depend on Dyer/Sinclair to push play forward. Some good midfield passing between the 3 CMFs. They really lack a good finisher up front and don't score many.

Advantages: Very versatile.

Disadvantages: 1 man up front, not many shots/goals.

DOWNLOAD TEAM SETTINGS

See Below for team layout and tactics.

b5b157f119a15a728fef38977a0a312813de68ff.png

00941c9777450ad965d6eee807c834b8efb3730e.png

6bc227e419bb117e7d738b98b501fc09a6903bc2.png

17d3a9d8ca8f0fcac242e0ae50c44180bbe2b534.png

Looks great guys. Thanks for the tactics.

So how it works is I gotta put the file in my save folder, and then go in game and import it in edit mode?

You say it imports the kits but if I wa t to use the PESEdit patch, can I just import the tactics and lineups separately?

It's going to be quite awkward everytime PESEdit updates and then I'll need to go in and manually update to these tactics again. Any chance of you working with PESEdit to have your tactics included? :)

Dags. for pc you cannot transfer kits so dont worry if it asks you to impport a kit when you import a team ingame. It only transfer kits if you use the ingame editor :)

That is amazing Sincover! Thnak you, if only we could get a few more doing that, btw, Swansea suck in an goalscoring sense so you have them playing perfectly.

could you please post tactic settings screenshots for those who on x360 or ps3 klashman?

will do later. I'll upload a photoshop format so others can do them :)

So far i've done:

Arsenal
Blackburn
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Stoke
Tottenham
Wolves
Wigan

Barcelona
Villarreal
Valenica

Bayern Munich
Borrusia Dortmund
Wolfsburg

Now i'm in the process of doing these teams but need help:
Real Madrid? How do they play these days?
Inter? Same, who dot hey play now with Raneri in change?
AC Milan
Roma, i have given them something similar to Barca since that's how Luis Enique wants to play, need some more variations.

Anyone i haven't mentioned i need help with. Or just do it yourselves :)

Last edited:
Conte's Juventus: posession football and short passing (average posession in Serie A so far - 63% - highest result in Europe after Barca and Bayern), agressive pressure in the opponent's half, sometimes even in the opponent third. Uses width with their "advanced wingers" 4-4-2/4-2-4 formation (sometimes play in 4-1-4-1, especially against stronger teams or away), but attacks through the middle more (through Pirlo, who is an engine of this team). This doesn't imply that full-backs are defensive - especially Lichsteiner on the right always join Juve attacks.

For diagnosing other teams' style I would suggest using this awesome site of statistics: http://www.whoscored.com (check team pages)

will do later. I'll upload a photoshop format so others can do them :)

So far i've done:

Arsenal
Blackburn
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Stoke
Tottenham
Wolves
Wigan

Barcelona
Villarreal
Valenica

Bayern Munich
Borrusia Dortmund
Wolfsburg

Now i'm in the process of doing these teams but need help:
Real Madrid? How do they play these days?
Inter? Same, who dot hey play now with Raneri in change?
AC Milan
Roma, i have given them something similar to Barca since that's how Luis Enique wants to play, need some more variations.

Anyone i haven't mentioned i need help with. Or just do it yourselves :)

thx klashman69 for this great job and waiting for upload of the other teams so plz dont be late .

Klashman, I can't use the Arsenal one because the games tells me that it has been made with another version. The other 2 worked without a problem. What can I do?

Conte's Juventus: posession football and short passing (average posession in Serie A so far - 63% - highest result in Europe after Barca and Bayern), agressive pressure in the opponent's half, sometimes even in the opponent third. Uses width with their "advanced wingers" 4-4-2/4-2-4 formation (sometimes play in 4-1-4-1, especially against stronger teams or away), but attacks through the middle more (through Pirlo, who is an engine of this team). This doesn't imply that full-backs are defensive - especially Lichsteiner on the right always join Juve attacks.

For diagnosing other teams' style I would suggest using this awesome site of statistics: http://www.whoscored.com (check team pages)

Hello, my friend.

1st thing. thanks a million for that website. Not only is it awesome, I'll done loads of teams now thank to that. 15 premier league teams, Inter, Juventus, Real, Atletico, Barca again, Valenica, Dortmund, Bayern and Wolfsburg.

2nd thing, since you have that website. You really might aswell just do the entire Italian league. I mean, seriously i don't watch too much Serie A, i watch Bundersliga, I watch my Arsenal so I'll see some premier league and I'll occasionally watch some Portuguese and French teams, so I'll look to take care or Germany and some of France, But PLEASE, for Italy, Spain, and other national teams etc.. i need others to contribute.

For the Championship also, how do Forest play etc..

Btw Barca now have 4 different formations stored :)

Please anyone, QUESTION my work, question and discuss my settings, they aren't perfect. I just try my best to get them to play like they do in real life but I'm not an expert on every team. I mean, Arsenal and Wolfsburg I'll do pretty much exclusively but everyone else I'm open to as much feedback as possible.

I keep saying this needs to be a community effort but it seems only a few seem to help :|, this surprises me hugely since evo web is for sim head mostly and the EA forums had 10-15 members all creating tactics for FIFA 10.

Back
Top Bottom