Jackson Dead

I remember how good he was, doesn't change a thing for me, but like I said before, out of respect for those who are sad about his passing I mind my own :)

I remember how good he was, doesn't change a thing for me, but like I said before, out of respect for those who are sad about his passing I mind my own :)
yea thats a nice way of showing your respect instead of calling MJ this and that etc. i know some dont like MJ but as you clearly pointed out, people need to show some respect.

cheers placebomatic ;)

Lets not forget that MJ is almost wholly responsible for the increase of promotional videos to accompany single releases - solely down to the Thriller video. MTV were born out of stuff like this.

Great music, particularly the motown stuff as Jackson 5 when he was young, .Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad sold over 100m copies between them. Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time. Nuff said.

don't need volume but basicly its a pic of MJ dead with something on his mouth which looks like an oxygen tube or something?

Yeah they showed that on tv over here on friday. Its pretty much him dead with the oxygen tube that connects to the resusitation bag still in his mouth.

to all of you saying "he was found not guilty in the courts" I'd just like to point out that no, he wasn't

The case never made it to court because he paid a settlement of $22m out of court and the family agreed to drop the charges and stop pursuing legal action, so the investigation was stopped. Thanks to the greedy parents of the kid in question, it all got swept under the carpet and we'll never know whether he was guilty or not.

But he has said several times that he has slept (actually slept, not fucked) with young boys in the same bed and called it "a beautiful thing", which is a bit strange imo and something that should have been investigated.

Now before anyone attacks me and calls me disrespectful, i have said nothing derogatory or untrue, just facts.

He was clearly a talented entertainer but the things he did outside of music shouldn't be forgotten simply because he's dead. The same thing goes for anyone, just look at the backlash over Jade Goody because of all the hypocrisy.

the Arvizo family? They don't really count because they were just fucking nutters trying to make easy money.

Regardless, i don't think any right-minded individual can honestly believe nothing untoward happened when he has admitted on several occasions sleeping in the same bed as young boys and also sharing sleeping bags. Regardless of whether he was found guilty or not by the corrupt US law system.

Regardless, i don't think any right-minded individual can honestly believe nothing untoward happened when he has admitted on several occasions sleeping in the same bed as young boys and also sharing sleeping bags. Regardless of whether he was found guilty or not by the corrupt US law system.

Really? Tbh I always thought he was f#$ked up but wasn't a pervert. The latest from Debby Row seems to confirm that if anything he was a boy in mind and not some pedo. Although any attempts at affection (even if they weren't anything untoward in his mind or even physical) is dubious.

Really? Tbh I always thought he was f#$ked up but wasn't a pervert. The latest from Debby Row seems to confirm that if anything he was a boy in mind and not some pedo. Although any attempts at affection (even if they weren't anything untoward in his mind or even physical) is dubious.

Yhe tbh i'm on board with this whole thing about him being a regressed 10 year old, but that doesn't make it any less sinister imo.

Maybe he just thought he was innocently playing kids games with them, but again, he was in his 30s/40s when it was happening, and that's not right.

But, i think the parents of the kids are more to blame than him, would you trust him with your kids? :CONFUSE:

to all of you saying "he was found not guilty in the courts" I'd just like to point out that no, he wasn't

The case never made it to court because he paid a settlement of $22m out of court and the family agreed to drop the charges and stop pursuing legal action, so the investigation was stopped. Thanks to the greedy parents of the kid in question, it all got swept under the carpet and we'll never know whether he was guilty or not.

But he has said several times that he has slept (actually slept, not fucked) with young boys in the same bed and called it "a beautiful thing", which is a bit strange imo and something that should have been investigated.

Now before anyone attacks me and calls me disrespectful, i have said nothing derogatory or untrue, just facts.

He was clearly a talented entertainer but the things he did outside of music shouldn't be forgotten simply because he's dead. The same thing goes for anyone, just look at the backlash over Jade Goody because of all the hypocrisy.

agreed.

:WORSHIP:

even if he is just a 'boy in his own mind', sort of thing, I'm quite sure 10 year olds don't sleep in the same bed/sleeping bag.

And all this bollox about him deserving more attention in death than those dying of poverty and disease??????

WTF!!!???

He had the CHANCE to do something with his life, he had the talent because he was blessed with it, people are blessed with different talents. He had everything going for him and he fucked it up, I won't shed a tear, sorry.

Last edited:
R.I.P

AEG is given a choice to own a souvenir ticket, im sure people who bought the tickets are pissed.

The shock findings of the Michael Jackson autopsy
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-findings-of-the-Michael-Jackson-autopsy.html

There's no way he could have done those tours in that condition

it should be a sin to quote stuff from The Sun newspaper :LOL:

O and here are some pics of him a day or two ago before he passed away. Looks like he could do more than 50 shows.

127101d1246343572-michael-jackson-dies-r-i-p-michael-jackson-b_9.jpg

0629_mj_rehearsal_0003_Layer_1_full.jpg

Last edited:
i think he looks really skinny and sick in those photos, he weighted about 54 kilos at time of his death :CONFUSE:

Hey at least something good has come of him dying... all the fucking rip off ticket touts won't be able to get most of their money back. :SMUG:

Hey at least something good has come of him dying... all the fucking rip off ticket touts won't be able to get most of their money back. :SMUG:

haha yeh and all the idiotic bellends that paid thousands online for them! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He looks like Jack Nicholson's Joker in that pic!

Sorry jonney, why would my point be sarcasm??

Surely as Jackson fan or even just as a general human being you would think that people who bought tickets with the sole purpose of ripping off desperate fans, losing out on money is a good thing?

Sorry jonney, why would my point be sarcasm??

Surely as Jackson fan or even just as a general human being you would think that people who bought tickets with the sole purpose of ripping off desperate fans, losing out on money is a good thing?
what? people who bought tickets had a sole purpose. TO SEE MJ LIVE ON STAGE :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom