Is this a Penalty?

Yet again shows why football is turning shit, why didnt the linesman tell the referee it wasnt a penalty?

But no, that was never a penalty, more evidence that the referees are two things:

Blind and retarded.

this is fenerbahce related, no need to create extra threads about it. You are such a shame, Look at Besiktas they have won penalties more then anybody in this league and half of them are nonsense ! Just because we get 1 nonsense penalty doesnt mean you have to open your shameful mouth...

SAMPIYONLUGA ADIM ADIM DEVAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!
KISKANANLAR CATLASINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

cem deda serefsizinide savunan yok burda

oh yeah, this is our 2nd penalty

http://www.antu.com/naklen/2004-2005/fener_gencler/fenerbahce2genclerbirligi1.mpg

isnt this a penalty ,or what !!!!! ( not that the ref on our side 1st one was just a mistake which all ref's make btw )

Last edited by a moderator:
OPM said:
it is, he played the ball but could have injured that guy.

i dont think so.it was a clear tackle, i mean you always touch your opponent when oyu tackle.but this was nothing.

1st one was not a penalty, he got the ball first, then hit the player. 2nd one was a penalty, he dragged or attempted to obstruct the striker.

1st pen was a superb tackle

2nd hmmm could have gone either way, some refs would have said he went down to easy

Sheep said:
Neither penalties.

can u watch the 2nd one again please, that is a %100 correct penalty, he is dragging him down and no contact of the ball btw, so that is %100 penalty

Sheep said:
He fell over like a big ferry.

he didnt fell like a ferry, the opponent dragged him down, watch the replay hes hand is at his head and he is pulling him down, what you think he will do , any player in that position would gone down, i can guarantee you that MR.SHEEP

S[H]adow11 said:
he didnt fell like a ferry, i can guarantee you that MR.SHEEP

The name is sheep correct. It's fall by the the way if your taking in the past tense.

Sheep said:
The name is sheep correct. It's fall by the the way if your taking in the past tense.

hahah its a penalty so stop telling me english lessons :lmao:

Haven't bothered to watch both clips...this discussion proves how difficult it is for a ref to decide in a split second.
Very interesting if you have read the thread about Frisk...

Ernestito,is this penalty?
http://www.turkishsoccer.tv/view/tr/goals/dspGoalClips.cfm#
Or this?
http://www.turkishsoccer.tv/view/tr/goals/dspGoalClips.cfm#

Ne kompleksli heriflersiniz siz ya.Kıskanın Feneri açtık arayı gidiyoruz.Anca bunların arkasına sığının siz.Ulan Galatasaray,Beşiktaş kaç haftadır abuk subuk hakem hatalarıyla kazanıyo sesimizi çıkarmıyoruz.Hadi bunu geçtim Ergun Gürsoy denilen bunak herif çıkmış saha kapansın diyo.Ulan Gençlerbirliğili oyuncular sahada kavga çıkardı diye sahamı kapanırmış?Taraftarlar taşkınlımı yaptı?Bi şeymi oldu?Rezil herifler ya.On yıl sonra fark iyice açılmış olucak ve bizim gibi sizde bunun farkındasınız bundan bizi yıpratmaya çalışıyosunuz,ama buna gücünüz yetmez!Beşiktaş gibi taraftarının %70'i toplumun alt sınıfından olan yada Galatasaray gibi lisanslı ürün diye bişey bilmeyen taraftarları olan kulüplerin gücü FENERBAHÇE'Yİ yıpratmaya yetmez!Fotomaç her idmanda oaln bi olayı "FLAŞ FLAŞ!!!KEMAL'LE AURELİO KAVGA ETTİ" diye basına yansıtır siz bunları yaparsınız.Ama gücünüz yetmiycek.Biz dünya kulübü olduğumuzda sizlerin tek düşüncesi ikincilik olucak!

Milanista said:
1st one was not a penalty, he got the ball first, then hit the player. 2nd one was a penalty, he dragged or attempted to obstruct the striker.
exactly, that is a great call IMO

What'a comedy! It is not penalty! Everybody can see it! This is a big shame for Turkish football.

And, fbmania, I know that you are kid, you are just 14 and you dont know anything about past! And Shadow11 or codex? (Two users) Just tell me how are you, poor? 11?

:lol:

If Turkish football goes like that, we will never improve like England or Spain..

Last edited:
it's funny how personal some people make these penalty calls

-fb

Bule said:
What'a comedy! It is not penalty! Everybody can see it! This is a big shame for Turkish football.

And, fbmania, I know that you are kid, you are just 14 and you dont know anything about past! And Shadow11 or codex? (Two users) Just tell me how are you, poor? 11?

:lol:

If Turkish football goes like that, we will never improve like England or Spain..
Bule ı am 15 years old.My birthday is in the 11 October.And ı know much about past.For example 2001-2002 season,Haluk Ulusoy,Trabzonspor and refrees :roll:

Bule said:
2005 Fenerbahce 3 - 2 Genclerbirligi
2001 Fenerbahce 4 - 3 Gaziantepspor

You want some too? :lol:

Fenerbahce 6 Galatasaray 0

gecmisi getireceksek adam gibi getirelimde tadi ciksin :lmao:

Milan 10 - 0 Fenerbahce
Milan 15 - 0 Galatasaray

rotflmao.gif

Milan? Hmm...

Galatasaray SK 2 - 0 AC Milan
AC Milan 2 - 2 Galatasaray SK

Galatasaray SK 3 - 2 AC Milan

Galatasaray SK 7 - 0 Fenerbahce SK

Gecmisi hatirlatacaksan herkeze hatirlatiriz.. :lol: :lol: (E-Z-U-K)

Bule said:
Milan? Hmm...

Galatasaray SK 2 - 0 AC Milan
AC Milan 2 - 2 Galatasaray SK

Galatasaray SK 3 - 2 AC Milan

Galatasaray SK 7 - 0 Fenerbahce SK

Gecmisi hatirlatacaksan herkeze hatirlatiriz.. :lol: :lol: (E-Z-U-K)

oha cussssssssss,

gecmis dediysek 2000'li yillarin baslari, millatan onceki tarihleri getir demedik :lmao:

1917, hahaa what a year to bring , your grandfather wasnt even born by then and you are talking about a match no one even see in your whole family :lmao:

But all world saaw how we killed 6alatasaray, MILLENIUM style, erm 2002 , its too BAD BECAUSE NOW ALL YOUR FAMILY KNOWS AND WATCHED THOSE BLODDY 6 GOALS :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom