Insomnia

^ Your info is right. Caffeine is a stimulant and many people who use recreational drugs will use (sniff) pure caffeine powder to feel the intense effects. Any stimulant will keep you awake, will give you intense craving for more, will give you strong crash and put you in a depression. All stimulants have withdrawal symptoms, including caffeine. I don't think coffee is bad for you at all but for people that have anxiety/panic attack issues should stay away from ALL stimulants period. Having 1 cup of coffee a day is fine, esp. in the morning to kick start your day. Let's face it, we all need some ass kicking early in the morning to wake us up :)

i havent slept in months (june) without sleeping pills, im currently on zopeclone, it does work for 3 or 4 hours, without it i cant get a second of sleep, recently came off it. I was off work for 3 weeks, in that time i slept for a few hours every few days and was a total mess, in the end i had to go back on it.

As i type this i very tired, but know without the zopeclone i wont be able to sleep.

Its a fucking horrible feeling knowing that you cant sleep without drugs, knowing that the doctor will eventually stop giving them to you.

Sex is apparently good for relaxing you, seriously. I don't sleep much at all really, I take it as a good thing sometimes though with having a little one and all. I get the "feeling shattered but can't sleep" thing a lot but after a bit of hoo-hah I do find it easier to drift off to Bedfordshire.

Taken from here... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11326819/

You should try having sex. It will help you sleep, because it releases endorphins and you feel better about yourself. Or try to relax; give each other a massage. Or you can do two for one. In fact, I was just seeing that KY came out with a two in one massage/touch product where it doubles as a massage lotion or massage product, as well as a lubricant. So you can get two for one.

Lummy.

Sex is apparently good for relaxing you, seriously. I don't sleep much at all really, I take it as a good thing sometimes though with having a little one and all. I get the "feeling shattered but can't sleep" thing a lot but after a bit of hoo-hah I do find it easier to drift off to Bedfordshire.

Taken from here... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11326819/

You should try having sex. It will help you sleep, because it releases endorphins and you feel better about yourself. Or try to relax; give each other a massage. Or you can do two for one. In fact, I was just seeing that KY came out with a two in one massage/touch product where it doubles as a massage lotion or massage product, as well as a lubricant. So you can get two for one.

Lummy.

Oh yea try having sex, okay, because usually when I'm lying in bed with my girl we just lie there, both of us having insomnia, we never thought of the sex

So this KY product, you ride the ass of your girl then you rub each other in he lube? Nice.

i havent slept in months (june) without sleeping pills, im currently on zopeclone, it does work for 3 or 4 hours, without it i cant get a second of sleep, recently came off it. I was off work for 3 weeks, in that time i slept for a few hours every few days and was a total mess, in the end i had to go back on it.

As i type this i very tired, but know without the zopeclone i wont be able to sleep.

Its a fucking horrible feeling knowing that you cant sleep without drugs, knowing that the doctor will eventually stop giving them to you.

Sorry to hear it. I wouldn't know what it's like, though I know what it feels like to be godawfully tired, and it's not a state I would want to stay in for long...

I suppose you've had a proper medical checkup, and possibly some type of investigation into your sleep patterns or such.

In other words, do you know any reason why you can't sleep (medical, mental, chemical, whatever). I am a bit curious as to your situation, I hope you don't mind me asking. :)

Dude, you need to get off those fucking things as quick as you can. You can deal with this without meds I'm telling you. If you're tired enough you will sleep, even if you have to put yourself through hell.

Back
Top Bottom