I have serious issues, I really need help

G

gunnerglory

Hello Admins/Mods, I'm not quite sure if you can read this as a lot of members have been coming to me on MSN and saying they can't see any of my posts, which leads me to believe that I've been blocked in some way. I was just wondering why exactly this has happened? What have I done wrong this time?

I've removed the "thing" now. It was an experiment to see if I could wind you up (yourself, Cal, jooste, hutch and slim shady) because you continue to annoy a lot of people.

Now there's no denying that you have made Off-Topic what it is, the question is do people like what off-topic now is?

There are discussions underway in the hallowed staff forum at the moment deciding kinda what to do with you. I felt it was fairer to unblock you now and explain what was going on. The reason this has cropped up now is because of the way ThomasGOAL reacted and left after posts from a few of you, despite a mod's intentions and advise not to post personal info - no matter how accessible it is to others. This prompted a reaction anyway, which is why I mentioned in the banning thread that you could be banned soon.

Whether you like it or not a lot of people no longer visit off-topic and some even the whole site as a consequence of your postings. I know there is intelligence behind most of the posts and I generally appreciate the comedy and occasional serious discussion (mostly from Cal) but I would appear to be in a minority. We also shouldn't lose sight of what this place is - a PES fansite with a few other sections for non-PES based discussion where all members should feel free to post and not boycott forums because of the content.

I still don't get it though? When you click on ThomasGOAL's username he has his full name there on his e-mail for the whole universe to see???? Boro never left, that's just stupid, he voted in a poll a few days ago. I'm not out to get at anybody. I post what I post, there's a certain amount of people who like it and there's people that don't and won't. I know that by now, and you can't iron something like that out. It's like everything in life, there's always going to be someone who likes something, dislikes the other, laughs at one thing, takes offence to another. This is an internet forum, get real here. How could something I or anybody else says on the internet drive someone to "boycott" the place, that's one of the silliest things I've ever heard in my life. I know who wants me booted the fuck out of this place but I don't know what grounds they have, I have done nothing wrong. I also know that hatred is never going to change. Personally, I think they need to lighten up a bit. But hey, Merry Christmas lads. I'm glad everything is clear.

gunner nor joost nor cal should be bannend from the forum, they are good guys, they dont mean harm, you people need to just chill...

The one thing i have a problem with, over the TG debacle is that despite him asking you to not use his name - regardless of whether it was in his profile or not - ALL of you continued to to post it, and one of you, Cal i believe posted it numerous times in one post in bold big writing. Surely you can see that you need to respect someones wishes when talking about their personal info?

loz, he posted his own name in the profile. What is he freaking out with us about? He brought the attention on himself by going on and on about it. Are you going to sit there and tell me that you've never laughed at some of the dumb things that have come out of ThomasGOALs translator?? He's been the laughing stock of everyone at one stage or another for 2 plus years. The guy lives in France. Its a name. Why is this even an issue? Why am I even talking about this? My name is Dermot Woods, big deal, whats going to happen, am I going to blow up?

Dermot Woods
Dermot Woods
Dermot Woods
Dermot Woods

BANG!!!!!

You see the truth is is that people want to get people like me and Cal (Carl) and Joostebrood (Joost) out of here and they'll take any oppurtunity they will get. Its a bit like a government really, if they see something they don't like, especially something honest and clean, they try to hide it or get rid of it. They don't like our openess or our sense of humour, its pretty darn obvious. They'd rather it be much simpler, a place where you talk about cars and football and cell phones and broken PC's, just because that is what closely reflects the imagination and lifestyle they possess, it's much much simpler to do that than do explore our own humanity in a sense, blue vibrating strap-ons and rectal thermometors and utter nonsense all being a part of that other realm that's buried deep down inside all of us, the stuff we dream about. Well, anyways, we have done nothing wrong, there is no reason for us to be banned.

You see the truth is is that people want to get people like me and Cal (Carl) and Joostebrood (Joost) out of here and they'll take any oppurtunity they will get. Its a bit like a government really, if they see something they don't like, especially something honest and clean, they try to hide it or get rid of it. They don't like our openess or our sense of humour, its pretty darn obvious. They'd rather it be much simpler, a place where you talk about cars and football and cell phones and broken PC's, just because that is what closely reflects the imagination and lifestyle they possess, it's much much simpler to do that than do explore our own humanity in a sense, blue vibrating strap-ons and rectal thermometors and utter nonsense all being a part of that other realm that's buried deep down inside all of us, the stuff we dream about. Well, anyways, we have done nothing wrong, there is no reason for us to be banned.

That is a very good post, I absolutely agree.

Joost van der Wende is my name

I expect the anthrax in my mailbox pretty soon.

There can't be too many Carl Hendricks in London, I'm sending my sniper Ralph.

Carl, now I know your surname, I know you cut through Regents Park at 8.47am now too because I know your surname. Its so easy once you get the surname down. I'm sending Ralph. Regents Park tomorrow, watch your back mofo.

sniper.buisness_end1.jpg

loz said:
ALL of you continued to to post it, and one of you, Cal i believe posted it numerous times in one post in bold big writing. Surely you can see that you need to respect someones wishes when talking about their personal info?

lol! "personal info"???? ITS HIS FUCKING NAME!! THAT IS ON HIS EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!

I have this wonderful image of Thomas Pajot going through airport security and when the security guy looks at his "passaporte" he freaks out and screams out the main entrance with a baguette hanging out his arse shouting "sacre bleu!!! Je m'apelle Thomas Pajot!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!"

These are the moments why I hang around this place. I cant tell you the pleasure I get out of a group of guys on the net hysterically freaking out about stuff like this. Its priceless, you cant buy it.

Generally i adore Joosts humour, it took me a while before i appreciated Carl (i know that's a euphemism) and GG, well GG tries hard...but a lack of taste is no crime. I'm sure they mean no harm. But it seems to me that (unintentional) they are intimidating certain people...but that's not their problem, that's the problem of the people who let themselves be intimidated.
About Thomasgoal, it's hardly a crime to post his full name...i have the impression that lots of people on this forum search personal contacts with each other and that afterwards they complain about their privacy...if you don't want your privacy "violated" stay anonimous...Maybe they should have stopped when Thomas said that he wasn't pleased...maybe they could have apologized (even if they didn't do anything wrong, but well sometimes you do things to please people) but being young they don't want to loose face...That's the thing about internet, it's verbal and only verbal...if your not strong verbally...you "loose" and while most members here are young and everybody is male...it's very important to be proven right...
Just my two cents...

Gerd.

PS: Joost, Carl, GG and all the rest who tried to answer in French: your French sucks...(just like my English).

Oh, and another thing...IMHO they don't deserve to get banned...
If you don't like their threads, just don't interfere...

Well there you go. I'm glad it's all out in the open, if this was a dictatorship there wouldn't be an issue but it isn't so there is.

i don't really want to repeat myself, but i don't see why they should be banned for this. it was a pretty harmless joke and Thomas just overreacted in my opinion. you should be able to handle this if you post on a forum to a certain degree, however the bullying of Boro was too much in my opinion.

it's a bit easy to say OT is shit just because gg, jooste and cal are there. they always try to come up with something new, some stuff may be be funny, some may be not... but nobody is forced to read it. also i don't feel others are detained from posting there just because of their presence.

as long as they they don't post off topic in pes/we related threads and nobody gets picked on too much, i don't see a problem. if you don't like it, don't read it. after all, chill out, it's just a forum.

joostebrood said:
I think Chris Wright needs to leave his palace to have a chat with the people. This is out of order.

Its only a small castle, not exactly a palace!

And I really dont see the point in me commenting anyway. What do you wanna know?

Some of us do actually have a life beyond this website and I am one of them, which is why my availability on MSN and my appearances on the site havent been as frequent lately.

CWright said:
Some of us do actually have a life beyond this website and I am one of them, which is why my availability on MSN and my appearances on the site havent been as frequent lately.

Indeed, Chris's Saturday afternoon fetish mystery tour has proved a big hit in wharton with many "special" members of the community taking part. Keep up the good work Chris.

pete_mask1.JPG

cal-neva said:
Indeed, Chris's Saturday afternoon fetish mystery tour has proved a big hit in wharton with many "special" members of the community taking part. Keep up the good work Chris.

pete_mask1.JPG

I would like to state for the record that isnt me in the gimp mask...... I was the one who took the photo

Haha, the guy in the background of that photo... "I KNEW the other bus was the fruit-picking tour bus, WHY did I get on this one?!"

Yeah, it is great to know that pioneer Chris Wright DOES have a life outside the site and the newsagents called Forbooys in Wharton near Blackpool Lancashire where he works with his Dad.

1. Its Warton

2. Its actually nearer Preston, hence us having a Preston postcode

Joost! What the hell are you doing?!?!?
I don't know whether you're familiar with basic Mathematics but...

Something great > Something poor

I hope you're not trying to suggest that a place with the name "Wright" in it is poor?

cal-neva said:
I have this wonderful image of Thomas Pajot going through airport security and when the security guy looks at his "passaporte" he freaks out and screams out the main entrance with a baguette hanging out his arse shouting "sacre bleu!!! Je m'apelle Thomas Pajot!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!"
:lol: LOL....................nice one Cal, had me in knots there.

I've not been on much, but please tell me TG didn't leave because of that? :-s (not the baguette hanging out the arse, the use of his name).

FD

Back
Top Bottom