I have serious issues, I really need help

csaunders said:
gunner nor joost nor cal should be bannend from the forum, they are good guys, they dont mean harm, you people need to just chill...

What about slim, his a good bloke too!

Metallica said:
If you do can you unblock me from MSN please Milanista, thankyou

;)

Dont worry, you're not blocked.... i got a new address and didnt add you (wasnt intentional, i added people through memory. I'll add you now. :)

Don't do it Milanista, I've had Metallica in my list for a little while and he annoyed the hell out of me. Terrible guy, I really can't stand him.

Get with things metallica, the path isn't always paved with roses, you have to be realistic here, we all know what really happened.

Hahahahaaaaaa, I feel like Dougal - I want to join in but I don't know what to say...

ft10.jpg

"Metallica... You bollocks!!"

Last edited:
Mart said:
Well there you go. I'm glad it's all out in the open, if this was a dictatorship there wouldn't be an issue but it isn't so there is.
And now off-topic is closing. I cannot believe I donated money to this forum.

Come on.

But where can I talk current affairs? Is this classed as entertainment? Also, can I discuss books? Thankyou.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, where would Bobogoal's Merry Christmas or the recent one about the Tsunami go now. I dont think they really fit within Technology, Entertainment or Other Sports. By the way do Jokes now go in entertainment, or are they now subjects non grata?

Back
Top Bottom