hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

I've played 5 games. 10 minute halves on Legendary. Here's a super quick review:
  • I'm digging the pace. You need to really be calculated in your build-up, but there's also some speed to it similar to the modern game which suits me.
  • Fouls are perfect! Just the right amount of start and stop. The crazy slide tackling has been reduced (or so it seems - in-case it's placebo)
  • Enjoying the physical battles. They seem more pronounced in this version.
  • I actually like the passing speed.
  • Opponent outside shots are great.
  • The opponent give and go through balls in the box where my CB just stands there is killing me. (this is different than the cut back pass at the side of the box). Granted, this is most likely a product of my defending. But it's a still a little annoying. I would say they've scored 75% of the time from this type of play. Anyone else seeing this pattern?
  • Not noticing any more crosses than the previous version.
All in all I'm enjoying this version much more than the previous two.

@hatesince97 does messing with any one slider considerably throw off the gameplay? For instance, I'd like to reduce the run frequency. If I do this, will it break other parts?

Thanks again for all the hard work. I'll provide further updates once I get through another 5+ matches.

Cheers.
Thanks for your review mate!

About sliders, i think you can tweak them at your taste but i'd highly recommend to leave speed and acceleration by default to avoid issues in animations and tracking back by midfielders and defenders. Let me know if you find a working sliders set.

Thanks for your review mate!

About sliders, i think you can tweak them at your taste but i'd highly recommend to leave speed and acceleration by default to avoid issues in animations and tracking back by midfielders and defenders. Let me know if you find a working sliders set.
Yeah that's what I thought. I wouldn't touch speed, accelerations, etc.
Will keep you posted!

Gameplay V4 released, links below.

For people trying my mod for the first time, i suggest to go straight with V4 since that's definitely my best work.

Changelog

- Slightly decreased pass speed
- AI mark better, being more aggressive
- Skillful players can use their skills when dribbling much more than "normal" players
- General AI playing style and decision making is improved

LINKS

FMM : https://www.mediafire.com/file/kvnayk4yr4w9ipn/Gameplay_V4.fifamod/file

FMT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/9byzj3609zi5zxd/Gameplay_V4.fbmod/file

Last edited:

For people trying my mod for the first time, i suggest to go straight with V4 since that's definitely my best work.

Changelog

- Skillful players can use their skills when dribbling much more than "normal" players

LINKS

FMM : https://www.mediafire.com/file/5r13g0kx3myyglq/Gameplay_V4.fifamod/file

FMT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/w54fp4fud2bv5oi/Gameplay_V4.fbmod/file
links not working

Changelog

LINKS

FMM : https://www.mediafire.com/file/5r13g0kx3myyglq/Gameplay_V4.fifamod/file

FMT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/w54fp4fud2bv5oi/Gameplay_V4.fbmod/file
Thanks for the update! I can´t download from your mediafirelinks. Mate.

Thanks for the mod! Played v4 on Legendary, AI agressiveness and dribbling are very joyful. The couple of things that slightly discouraged me are 1) perhaps unnecessary aggressiveness in fouls (in recent match Vinicius got removed himself by minute 35 because of 2 yellow cards while tackle me from behind) and 2) excessive AI accuracy, when almost every hit leads to goal. Other then that it's really fun to both attack and defend, good job!

Thanks for the working links, Is v4 only for tu11? cant use it in tu10, game crashes at start :(

tonight I got to try your mod v4, this time you outdid yourself man, it would just take a little more out of the box shots
Thanks man! I think shots and crosses are the most difficult things to deal with in my case. I'd like to do that directly through the editor but sometimes it's not enough. Locale.ini forces AI to do some things, but since it's forced, it may not appear to be natural by time to time. If you know what i mean... anyway, i'm quite happy about the progress i'm seeing!

It's probably a skill issue, but latest update made legendary unplayable. Teams are way too strong and have everything going in their way (lots of scripted tackles that never end up in fouls, for example, but even crosses and passes, like there's scripting involved) and WC is still way too easy. Again, probably a skill issue on my side, but i had to stop using the mod or i couldn't just have fun anymore.

It's probably a skill issue, but latest update made legendary unplayable. Teams are way too strong and have everything going in their way (lots of scripted tackles that never end up in fouls, for example, but even crosses and passes, like there's scripting involved) and WC is still way too easy. Again, probably a skill issue on my side, but i had to stop using the mod or i couldn't just have fun anymore.
Nah sorry, i do not agree with you in anything you reported.

Nah sorry, i do not agree with you in anything you reported.
You don’t have to. my experience with the mod talks by itself. had multiple games where the opponents striker got a red card cause he just kept tackling my defenders on buildup. I’ll try it another time i guess

You don’t have to. my experience with the mod talks by itself. had multiple games where the opponents striker got a red card cause he just kept tackling my defenders on buildup. I’ll try it another time i guess
Yeah! I think fouls will always be a sort of work in progress since it’s very hard to find a proper balance. And most important, a balance which is pleasing everyone.

Yeah! I think fouls will always be a sort of work in progress since it’s very hard to find a proper balance. And most important, a balance which is pleasing everyone.
contrary to what the friend above asserts, I find the gameplay extremely enjoyable, it's not easy to score even in world class, real results and hard-fought matches, I suffer eight-nine fouls per game and I finally got a penalty. excellent gameplay.

to improve ; more crosses and more shots from distance
all this, I repeat, in my opinion

contrary to what the friend above asserts, I find the gameplay extremely enjoyable, it's not easy to score even in world class, real results and hard-fought matches, I suffer eight-nine fouls per game and I finally got a penalty. excellent gameplay.

to improve ; more crosses and more shots from distance
all this, I repeat, in my opinion
Thanks! I'm enjoying more than before as well. I'm still testing things!

What a coincidence mate! In a very sad way, unfortunately. I uninstalled FIFA 22 just yesterday after I and Paul's FMT got no other choice regarding my custom version of the game (it was a long story though). I'll test it if I install FIFA 22 again. Appreciate the effort (thank you!), but it's a big coincidence nonetheless.

What a coincidence mate! In a very sad way, unfortunately. I uninstalled FIFA 22 just yesterday after I and Paul's FMT got no other choice regarding my custom version of the game (it was a long story though). I'll test it if I install FIFA 22 again. Appreciate the effort (thank you!), but it's a big coincidence nonetheless.
Oh I wish I shared it yesterday. I’ll leave it there in the folder if you ever decide to install the game again!

I first played a friendly match then a career match that I have in progress, a simply spectacular match, very tight. I was playing against M.City which perfectly replicated its real counterpart (double the number of passes you have mine, 60% ball possession and last but not least goal by Haaland :-)
The problem I encountered was an excessive speed of animations, almost frenetic that I solved by lowering the acceleration to 49.
I forgot, incredible and realistic variety of game situations. My personal consideration on the sidelines, we can always improve the gameplay but now we are at such a level that I don't know if changing something will spoil the general balance found.
Good jobs

I first played a friendly match then a career match that I have in progress, a simply spectacular match, very tight. I was playing against M.City which perfectly replicated its real counterpart (double the number of passes you have mine, 60% ball possession and last but not least goal by Haaland :-)
The problem I encountered was an excessive speed of animations, almost frenetic that I solved by lowering the acceleration to 49.
I forgot, incredible and realistic variety of game situations. My personal consideration on the sidelines, we can always improve the gameplay but now we are at such a level that I don't know if changing something will spoil the general balance found.
Good jobs
Thanks man! Good to know about animations. To be fair, i slightly increased acceleration and speed since i think they play a huge role in the AI defensive system. Slower means that defenders would completely stand still and do not react. If 49 acceleration works for you, then it's nice!

I share Danilik's analysis.
The change in gameplay is total. Very challenging, great variety of plays, fouls, crashes.
Great job mate!!

I too enjoy V5! Currently in career as FC Basel coach (love playing random low to mid tier teams) the inertia and overall movement of my players feels amazing, it is very easy to distinguish their weight and skill difference and that is very cool! The only setback is I feel like Legendary AI is kind of move faster, more agile in general (even weaker and equal teams) which causes slight cognitive dissonance 😋 Is it possible to apply same movement speed/inertia to AI or will it significantly weaken/brake him?
Anyway, thank you so much for sharing mods with us and keep up your great work! 😍

I too enjoy V5! Currently in career as FC Basel coach (love playing random low to mid tier teams) the inertia and overall movement of my players feels amazing, it is very easy to distinguish their weight and skill difference and that is very cool! The only setback is I feel like Legendary AI is kind of move faster, more agile in general (even weaker and equal teams) which causes slight cognitive dissonance 😋 Is it possible to apply same movement speed/inertia to AI or will it significantly weaken/brake him?
Anyway, thank you so much for sharing mods with us and keep up your great work! 😍
Thanks man! Are you talking about animations ? If so, animation values are the same for every difficulty level. But I agree on the fact that AI in legendary feels a bit faster. That is because of the game, which is difficulty based, dictating the AI to do certain things in a faster way (because it needs to be more difficult in legendary level). I hope I was clear enough and understood your question.

Hello,@hatesince97! Try your gameplay mod and I enjoy it but need more playing to understand it!But I have some recommendations for this gameplay maybe you can make the game speed even slower?And what recomend you game speed default or slow ?Thanks! Good job!

Back
Top Bottom