hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

"More crosses and long distance shots"

this is what i am missing in the default gameplay. Depends this on a specific difficult?

@hatesince97 yes, those times are testing weeks. You modders fead us with new updates from your mods that´s just awesome. I tried yesterday your previous mod with the DB edits. Will test your update as well. But it needs time also to test mod releases. You can´t play 2 matches and say the mod is this way or that way. Playing with lower league teams and top Team matches are important to fully build up our experience and can report it back to you modders. :))
But to have choices is much more this season than last years FIFA: I mean the quality currently is great.
About your previous version of your mod I can also say it feels very improved related to the default GP. Passing with FUMA is now necessary with those gp mods. I am glad about myself I decided to give it a try again. 7 days ago it wasn´t thinkable for me because I am fear it steal my fun to play the game.
I explained it in @fifaccitiu.com thread today I am to weak for now for playing Legendary level, so I must go back to World class to be able to report about my own chances and shots on goal. Because there are not much. In average 3 goals in 5 matches for me. But hey, that´s defintely very welcomed. Previous FIFA´s I could score enough goals on Legendary level, but unfortunetly also against me. You know that 5:4 scores etc.

Means the FIFA 23 modded game is probably more tactical what I really love. You must really work for your chances. Starting by your defenders, midfielders and last but not least your Strikers. Midfield action is greatly improved in your gp mod. Over the Ping Pong Passes to create a simple chance. Even my defenders have more work to do, jockey, tackle, run back, side steps, everything must be done more than in Vanilla. Keep it up. I will test your new update tomorrow, and Anth´s, and FifaCCitiu, and Paul´s. Glory days for us Players. Great! Mille Grazie! :APPLAUD:

@hatesince97 yes, those times are testing weeks. You modders fead us with new updates from your mods that´s just awesome. I tried yesterday your previous mod with the DB edits. Will test your update as well. But it needs time also to test mod releases. You can´t play 2 matches and say the mod is this way or that way. Playing with lower league teams and top Team matches are important to fully build up our experience and can report it back to you modders. :))
But to have choices is much more this season than last years FIFA: I mean the quality currently is great.
About your previous version of your mod I can also say it feels very improved related to the default GP. Passing with FUMA is now necessary with those gp mods. I am glad about myself I decided to give it a try again. 7 days ago it wasn´t thinkable for me because I am fear it steal my fun to play the game.
I explained it in @fifaccitiu.com thread today I am to weak for now for playing Legendary level, so I must go back to World class to be able to report about my own chances and shots on goal. Because there are not much. In average 3 goals in 5 matches for me. But hey, that´s defintely very welcomed. Previous FIFA´s I could score enough goals on Legendary level, but unfortunetly also against me. You know that 5:4 scores etc.

Means the FIFA 23 modded game is probably more tactical what I really love. You must really work for your chances. Starting by your defenders, midfielders and last but not least your Strikers. Midfield action is greatly improved in your gp mod. Over the Ping Pong Passes to create a simple chance. Even my defenders have more work to do, jockey, tackle, run back, side steps, everything must be done more than in Vanilla. Keep it up. I will test your new update tomorrow, and Anth´s, and FifaCCitiu, and Paul´s. Glory days for us Players. Great! Mille Grazie! :APPLAUD:
That’s really nice mate. I’m happy to have such accurate reviews and tips. I hope you will like new version even more. And of course, I’m still experimenting lots or game aspects. There’s always room for improvements!

I don't know if my mod setup is wrong but the passes feels as fast as the vanilla with this mod. But movement/animation is slow. Anyone else have the same issue? I am in TU 10.

I don't know if my mod setup is wrong but the passes feels as fast as the vanilla with this mod. But movement/animation is slow. Anyone else have the same issue? I am in TU 10.
They’re maybe a bit fast but I’m convinced not as faster as vanilla. Don’t know if other people had the same feeling. Anyway, I was thinking about starting another project from scratch. After some time on the same one I always think I need to bring on some freshness.

I've played 5 games. 10 minute halves on Legendary. Here's a super quick review:
  • I'm digging the pace. You need to really be calculated in your build-up, but there's also some speed to it similar to the modern game which suits me.
  • Fouls are perfect! Just the right amount of start and stop. The crazy slide tackling has been reduced (or so it seems - in-case it's placebo)
  • Enjoying the physical battles. They seem more pronounced in this version.
  • I actually like the passing speed.
  • Opponent outside shots are great.
  • The opponent give and go through balls in the box where my CB just stands there is killing me. (this is different than the cut back pass at the side of the box). Granted, this is most likely a product of my defending. But it's a still a little annoying. I would say they've scored 75% of the time from this type of play. Anyone else seeing this pattern?
  • Not noticing any more crosses than the previous version.
All in all I'm enjoying this version much more than the previous two.

@hatesince97 does messing with any one slider considerably throw off the gameplay? For instance, I'd like to reduce the run frequency. If I do this, will it break other parts?

Thanks again for all the hard work. I'll provide further updates once I get through another 5+ matches.

Cheers.

I've played 5 games. 10 minute halves on Legendary. Here's a super quick review:
  • I'm digging the pace. You need to really be calculated in your build-up, but there's also some speed to it similar to the modern game which suits me.
  • Fouls are perfect! Just the right amount of start and stop. The crazy slide tackling has been reduced (or so it seems - in-case it's placebo)
  • Enjoying the physical battles. They seem more pronounced in this version.
  • I actually like the passing speed.
  • Opponent outside shots are great.
  • The opponent give and go through balls in the box where my CB just stands there is killing me. (this is different than the cut back pass at the side of the box). Granted, this is most likely a product of my defending. But it's a still a little annoying. I would say they've scored 75% of the time from this type of play. Anyone else seeing this pattern?
  • Not noticing any more crosses than the previous version.
All in all I'm enjoying this version much more than the previous two.

@hatesince97 does messing with any one slider considerably throw off the gameplay? For instance, I'd like to reduce the run frequency. If I do this, will it break other parts?

Thanks again for all the hard work. I'll provide further updates once I get through another 5+ matches.

Cheers.
Think he recommends default sliders mate

Back
Top Bottom