GTA V

You're ostensibly excited about Lazlow but think the humour in GTA is an embarrassing failure?

Congratulations you can read.

The adverts are pathetic. They used to be really well written, subtle, satirical middle fingers at society. Now they're just full of swearing and constantly nudging you to remind you of the joke they just said.

Lazlow was awesome though. Being full of himself, getting artists names wrong and screwing up. I think it will not only be cool to hear him on the actual radio but could be quite funny.

I highly doubt he's going to talk about masturbating, saying fuck every other sentance and having people phone in to talk about their bastard children like they do in the recent gta games.

Congratulations you can read.

The adverts are pathetic. They used to be really well written, subtle, satirical middle fingers at society. Now they're just full of swearing and constantly nudging you to remind you of the joke they just said.

Lazlow was awesome though. Being full of himself, getting artists names wrong and screwing up. I think it will not only be cool to hear him on the actual radio but could be quite funny.

I highly doubt he's going to talk about masturbating, saying fuck every other sentance and having people phone in to talk about their bastard children like they do in the recent gta games.

Um, why the sarcastic sass? It was an honest question, considering he writes most of the adverts and has a broad consulting role in the narrative.

It felt like you were having a dig at me.

I just think his character without the swearing and really stupid stuff could work great just like it did on othe PS2 era games.

Nah, just pondering the apparent contradiction. I think Rockstar's humour is a bit on the nose but I still enjoy it within the context; the whole game not relying on subtleties. Apart from 4 which tried to be a bit too serious and fell short (Niko: 'In old country, I have KEELED people Roman!' *runs over three pedestrians*)

GTA V map compared to GTA IV:

USaFo0Q.jpg

I've tried to avoid as much as I can so don't know too much about online but can "proper" missions be created? I'm thinking bank robbery's etc.

Not sure how online works besides a quick video I did watch showing cars, quadbikes and planes all over the place but I didn't know what was going on besides racing.

I don't think they've really explained how creating your own missions work other than the video showing you can add items like vehicles to an area then do what looked like team deathmatch there. Or put down checkpoints for races.

I've tried to avoid as much as I can so don't know too much about online but can "proper" missions be created? I'm thinking bank robbery's etc.

Not sure how online works besides a quick video I did watch showing cars, quadbikes and planes all over the place but I didn't know what was going on besides racing.

You can do whatever you want in online, same as in the single player. Want to rob a liquor store, bank, shopping mall, or a simple clothes shop? Alone, with a friend or with multiple friends? No problemo...

Lots and lots of very cool stuff online aswell, you'll be surprised with the amount of realism and detail.

Last edited:
Followed by going to the movies and then buying some new property, a house on the beach. Still don't now what kind of furniture I'm going to get. Need a big screen HD TV though so I can watch Jaygrim LIVE being chased by the cops on Weazel News.

I'll take you all for a ride in my high end Khamelion limited edition car.

Khamelion-GTAV-Front.jpg

I'll have an insurance for it so when stolen, I'll have it back in my garage. Thinking of installing a tracking device so I can track the thief who stole it and wreck his place and burn all his cars...

Back
Top Bottom