GTA V

GMG seem to have dropped their price today, I'm sure it was £39.99 last night, with the offer of cash back or credit. At £35.99 and then £5 GMG credit, I think I'll cancel my Amazon order.

Edit: £1.10 for delivery kinda dampens that a little :D

Tesco has it for 34.99 P+P.

I went back to finish off the Lost and The Damned / Ballad of Gay Tony and realised I have a LOT of missions still to finish so I will get a hurry on before GTA V comes out. If I was to finish all the races/side missions etc on GTA IV and the DLC I won't get to GTA V until Christmas or later lol :(

878-1280.jpg

876-1280.jpg

871-1280.jpg

Well the humour is officially still an embarrasing failure like with 4.

They've posted some tv commercials and other bits on the website and its the same kind of 'make a statement that we all know is satirical, and then they explain the joke to us'.

Really going to piss me off when playing and hearing this patronising shit on the radio

Well there is bad news for people who pre-ordered:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/rock...ers-delay-shipping-grand-theft-auto-v/0120667

Don't believe a word of it personally as I am sure Simply Games will be dispatching their copies like usual as soon as they are in stock by recorded delivery, so I fully expect a lot of people getting their copies by the weekend.

Thought this was known last week? Everyone's getting the same information, no posting before the day before release.

Still hoping it'll leak early for friendly 360's, obviously I've pre-ordered anyways (PS3 from Tescos UK so will take an extra 5-10 days to get to me).

Thought this was known last week? Everyone's getting the same information, no posting before the day before release.

Still hoping it'll leak early for friendly 360's, obviously I've pre-ordered anyways (PS3 from Tescos UK so will take an extra 5-10 days to get to me).

Yes it was. i will just buy the game in the shops

Rockstar cracked down on streams on the last GTA when it got leaked early no doubt they are cracking down this year on the release date.

I've setup a 360 crew if anyone's interested - Evo-Web Anarchists.

Not sure if you can just jump in, or if I need to send invites?
Will have a look later & figure it out :)

If you set it to invite only then.. They need you to invite them but you need to be friends on the social site first.
If you unstick the invite box anyone can join, but members can mess and delete your emblems and do other bits

Been playing a little of GTA4 this morning.... I read that some characters might show up in 5 so wanted to finish the stories now so their appearances and what they do makes sense to me.

But one thing really hit me while playing. The world doesn't seem alive enough. It's like it just exists and I'm the only thing breaking off the scripped paths. All the radio and tv shows mention events and happenings in the game... But you never see things change. I remember GTA3 doing this too... There was an advert about a reality show called Libert City Survivour where I think death row inmates were released onto the streets and basically it was a deathmatch with th last man standing winning. I always wished I could stumble across this And watch the ai in a ton, maybe join in.

I'm hoping in 5 the game reacts to itself more. So like the police chasing random ai cars, people running (everyone walks in gta4) robbing other AIs, pulling guns on stores you just happen to be in.

If you set it to invite only then.. They need you to invite them but you need to be friends on the social site first.
If you unstick the invite box anyone can join, but members can mess and delete your emblems and do other bits

Thanks Rad, I think I'll keep it on invite only.
I guess it's best to send a PM for one, with your Social Club nickname :)

For all the wrongs of GTA IV, it's still Metacritic's highest scoring game of all time, averaging 98%. Astonishing really. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it but it was a little too "murky". The colours and surrounding areas were so dull.

"Hey Niko, It's your cousin. You want to go Bowling?"

No. Do I fuck. Stop calling me at stupid times. I'm half way through an armed robbery.

Saying that, The Ballad of Gay Tony was arguably the best DLC I've ever played. That was what GTA IV should have been IMO. Brilliant.

Psyched for GTA V. It's been too long.

Back
Top Bottom