[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
Stolen from the 1up.com boards, but I guess they wont be that angry, I hope......... remember replication is the greatest form of flattery.

Anyhow, here it is, the daily thread of choice in the OG section, ( I hope) so what have you played today? (or I suppose yesterday can count too)

I'll start, played some The Legend of Zelda : The Minish Cap, cause I can watch TV at the sametime and play on my GBA Micro. sweet as.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What Game have you played today?

Mario Strikers Charged Football. Early-morning kickaround with the girlfriend, beautiful. Very underrated game IMO.

Played DiRT before I went to work.

Nothing yet but it'll be Tiger Woods 07 on the 360 most likely, either 2player against the wife or in a 1 player PGA tour tournament :)

Im gonna hit Forza 2 again when I come home from the girls. Just done all the cups in the proving grounds, onto bigger and better things now :)

Almost fell asleep playing Forza 2 last night... Tsubuka circuit again? zzzzzzzzz

Haha, DJ, you're great. Prefer Gran Turismo yet? :) Someone once said on this forum, you're stupid to trust the opinion of someone whose review of a game swings wildly from "brilliant" to "boring" within days.

I personally think it's great - all games have bits that aren't as exciting as the others, power through them and you're left with modding tuning tasty goodness. If that's your kind of thing, of course. I just can't wait to get through to the R1 cars.

JB im not suddenly saying "Oh My god this game is shit after all! why was I such a hypocrite!!" Im just saying I have managed to get a bit bored with racing on the same old tracks simply because there arent enough of them...

[Sarcasm detector on] And um NO! id rather be plunged into complete terminal boredem than play Gran Turismo: The Bullshit Driving Simulator! [Sarcasm detector off]

I have been playing Rainbow 6 vegas on the 360 today and am gonna have a go of PES in about 10 minutes

havent played my 360 in weeks :( but last game i played was WEJL10
with the italian patch

Virtua Tennis 3 Demo on XBox360, until I have enough money to buy the real game ;) :(

Played a few games of Champions League online and then had a few matches on the new maps Rainbow 6 Vegas

FlatOut : Ultimate Carnage, great arcade racer type game, much more fun than Ridge Racer

Hmm nothing yesterday, last game I played was Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition tho. Very good game, hadn't played it before getting it for the Wii.

Sonic 2 this morning before work :) gotta love the classics

I just won a tournament of Texas Hold Em on XBox LIVE, go me!!

Mario Strikers Charged and Pokémon Battle Revolution. Back to work now. :(

Just had some tea. Might make some toast.

Currently playing Champions League on LIVE.

Won 2
Lost 1

Didnt play anything today, played forza2 for 2 hours yesterday. Still enjoying it, completed the proving grounds, half of the second one in the list and am now busy working my way through the manufacturers comp. Am at driver level 21 now. Could do with more tracks, but read today that the download content pack is in ms testing ready to be released.

Watching Wimbledon is jsut as good as palying today! Henin going out! :shock:

Bringing this thread back from the death.

I'm sure everyone will just be saying they have been playing MW2 or AC II, anyhow, just post your thoughts on it.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 played some more of this tonight on the 360, just a few random races, got to level 17 and won the Asian X Games. Just been moving up to Pro races, and the sheer sense of speed on the Pro Level on the Trailblazing races are truly scary.

Peggle on the 360, tried to complete some more levels on the challenge mode, was tempted to get Peggle Nights seeing its only 400 points but for now I'm leaving it.

Bejeweled 2 another XBLA title, and yes it's simple but gets addictive at times.

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix had a quick go on this, but man alive I was never good at the ordinary Street Fighter II and this speeds it all up and the characters seem to be more aggressive towards you this time round. It's simply years since I have played any SF at all.

Aside from MW2 I've started GTA IV all over again before I get the new DLC and I'm loving it.

Holio - my girlfriend loves Bejewelled, though I find it a bit boring after 5 minutes though.

This week I have been playing:

MW2 (360) playing online and really enjoying it despite getting killed a lot.

Assassins Creed 2 (360) working my way through the single player campaign which is turning out to be superb.

PES2010 (PS3) playing master league, inmy second season with Blackburn and doing fairly well.

Ashes 2009 (PS3) playing lots of online with friends.

FM2010 (Mac) again playing as Blackburn into my third season, slowly building a decent squad and am now pushing for a top 6 finish.

Haven't played anything this week, or last. Uncharted2 the previous 2 weeks though. Still got quite a few games lying around to start with (see sig).

Back
Top Bottom