Galatasaray SK Thread

B_1214_b.jpg

First Game in Grand Opening

During the grand opening after the ceremonies and concerts held at the Turk Telekom Arena on Saturday night, Galatasaray and Ajax played a friendly game which ended in a 0 – 0 tie.

:SMUG:

B_1214_b.jpg

First Game in Grand Opening

During the grand opening after the ceremonies and concerts held at the Turk Telekom Arena on Saturday night, Galatasaray and Ajax played a friendly game which ended in a 0 – 0 tie.

:SMUG:

Ali Sami Yen Sports Complex Turk Telekom Arena the real full name of stadium.

B_1226_b.jpg

Galatasaray vs Sivasspor 1 – 0

In the eighteenth game of Spor Toto Super League at the Turk Telekom Arena on Sunday January 23, Galatasaray gained a 1 – 0 home win against Sivasspor.

Servet Çetin scored the only goal in minute 69 with the assist coming from Barış Özbek initiated by Sabri Sarıoğlu.

Good start to second period. :SMUG:

i agree too.

Quim, Di Maria and Ramires are great losses.

We are being ty in this season, but improving game by game. Lets see if we can make a suprise in CL.

I like the signings that Milan is making. That rumour of Robinho... i dont know if i like it or not. Great player but... Ronaldinho, Pato and Robinho together? Dont know...

Our new president will be Ünal Aysal. He is from Belgium and he has very good potantial. He's coming with 100 million euros. Good luck new president.

Arda is staying.One of his best friends Selçuk İnan added to the team roster also Türkiye's best coach Fatih Terim back on duty also he wants Arda stay and became most important part of his team.

Galatasaray was found by an Albanian "Ali Sami Frasheri" also stadium has hes name :)

Galata need to have some Albanian , I was happy Lorik Cana went there but he dont go good there :S

Sadly, Galatasaray no longer gives importance to the spirit anymore I think. They seem to lost the key to success. The old Galatasaray had the fighting spirit, the players were skillful as well. Our football as a country has so sadly gone downhill, mostly because of wrong transfer policies imo. The foreigners are professional but we don't need them as long as they lack soul. I highly hope someday the presidents remember where the players who fought together came from, our brother nations. Cevad Prekazi, Arif Erdem and the King, Hakan Şükür were all Albanians, we're very proud of them. :LOVE:

Off-topic: My personal mentor, Mehmet Akif is also an Albanian. :)

im Fan of Galata and really not coz of founder or anything like this but i feel more near my heart as a team , but also this facts that u said give me more reason to love even more galata ,

I yhought Cana can fit well on Galatasaray as hes player that always give maximum on field and play with heart also hes father had relationship with team before but sad he finish bad there

i love all turkey team and i respect them also turkey people

I have one friend there hes albanian even if hes family move there about almost 100 years ago he know language a bit and he say im albanian , maybe on summer i com to visit country that i love so much and people that i consider brother !

long time ago hes family move in Tukey like many Albanians , and for "lucky" hes parents were in Prshtina that day he born so Hakan also born in Hospital of Prishtina (Kosovo) so this do him even more one Albanian :P

I actually have no idea about it but we shared a common culture with Balkan nations for more than five centuries during the Ottoman Empire era so it's highly probable that the name Hakan, which is originally a Turkish name such as Oğuz, Kağan, Korkut, Alp etc, is also popular there in Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo, maybe Macedonia and Bulgaria as well.

well I think Valon could explain it better than me. I might be completely wrong, though.

well names we and turkey have almost the same , reason i think its also coz they are muslim names , like Ali , Muhamed , Mehmet etc etc are old names that here was much used even if now in last years (about 20-30 years) this change and most use modern names ...

yeah u right Ottoman Emire were in Albania for 500 years so now we and turkey have a lot of things the same , culture , art , way to eat and all things , example I see some Turkey movie sometimes and way to eat and this things are like here in Kosovo

also we have a TV program here every week WITH ALBANIANS ON TUKEY and I see theyr names arent more albanians coz as i said they move in tukey long time ago , its not like albanians in germany or swiss that are "new" there the most from last years so keep more language tradition and other albanian things !

___
sorry my bad english !

I see. Makes sense.

By the way, I'm Persian and I've noticed Albanians look most like us than any other nation I've observed.

Also many of their names are extremely close to Persian names. Valon Behrami for example is a completely Persian last name. Of course we also have Bahrami which is even more popular.

And most Albanians like Altin Lala for example look pure Persian. Iranians were an Indo-European group who initially emigrated to middle east from Europe so it kind of makes sense. History doesn't say where in Europe but my guess would be that Balkan area around Kosovo or Romania/Hungary.

I think Turkey, Iranians (Persians) and Albanians along with Greeks have had a lot of 'mix' down the years and so are more or less very similar in many forms.

Back
Top Bottom