Galatasaray SK Thread

Announcement: Shabani Christophe Nonda

Shabani Christophe Nonda Galatasaray football team and the player unilaterally terminate the contract was between. Shabani Christophe Thank you for the services Nonda'ya make our club, we wish it success in the next life.

Galatasaray Futbol A.Ş.

Sizce ideal 11 nasil olmali? Bence 4-3-3 sistemi super olur:

Aykut

Sabri - Lucas Neill - Servet - Hakan Balta

Arda - Mustafa Sarp/Mehmet Topal - Elano

Keita - Baros/Jô - Dos Santos/Kewell

Last edited:
I'm mexican but one of my favourite teams ever was Galatasaray.. i have an old ARDA red/yellow top.. but i'll have to get a new DOS SANTOS kit
yeah!

this is my favourite team for PES as well

Sonoman!
Are you Turk or your favorite teams are Turkey and Gala?

....H.Balta...................Gio
....Servet............Elano
Leo..........M.Sarp(M.Topal)......Jo
....Neill.................Arda
....Sabri......................Keita

H.Kewell
M.Baros

Inj. problem

Probably next season
M.Topal will go EPL.(Minimum 8m£)(Blackburn)
Arda Turan will go EPL.(Minimum 17m£)(Arsenal-Liverpool)
Servet Çetin will go EPL-La Liga-FR1. (Minimum 10m£)(Marseille)

35m£.

Gio with 5m€ option.(Tottenham)
Jo with 9m€ option.(Man City)
Caner with 3m€ option.(Cska Moskow)
Kewell will sign new contract.
Mustafa Pektemek from G.Birliği
Sercan Yıldırım from Bursaspor
Ali Turan from Kayserispor

We need new Defensive Mid. player thats like Y.Toure stly players.

Maybe D.Zokora.

This player must have good pass and tackle.

Last edited:
i'm mexican, but i love Turkish national team and Galatasaray!
Arda has been the captain of my master league team for ages!

is Gio doing any good at Galatasaray so far?

He has no self confidence. Today against Besiktas he made a no needed faul where the goal came out. Overal he is a player with great skills offcourse, but he needs time. Elano for example was a half-year nowhere as good as he is now.

i hope u wont be so agressive against bursa and they will win the game,there is already nothing to loose anymore,dont let this fener to be champion,specially after all they did tonight...

Digger Bilica! I've seen too many agressive player in my life like Filipescu, Kemalettin, Nouma and Hagi. But, Bilica is like child, who doesn't want to share his ball with the other kids. He made a huge mistake, and he tried to hide his mistake with a huge one. He thinks he's smart with his silly tricks, but he should thank god that refree was moron.

Anyway, Dos Santos still improving himself. Arda will leave at the end of this season. So, we need a young/talented winger like Arda and Dos Santos will replace him. They have a too many differences but in Rijkaard's system, Dos Santos will fit much better in my opinion. Arda is a great player but it's time to prove himself in Premier League.

i hope u wont be so agressive against bursa and they will win the game,there is already nothing to loose anymore,dont let this fener to be champion,specially after all they did tonight...

We play football with honour.We are don't think this type things like F.Bahce.Also we have chance to play in CL and so litte chance to be a champion.A miriacle like 2006 season.Maybe who knows that?

Bursa need to play the best to beat Galatasaray.

Stadium is about the finish.

resim1g.jpg

resim2r.jpg

Galatasaray SK 2 - 2 OFK Beograd

'26 1-0 Arda Turan
'75 2-0 Arda Turan
'79 2-1 Miloš Krstić
'85 2-2 Nenad Injac

Galatasaray SK's first 11.

7957_Galatasaray_SK.jpg

I couldnt watch the game because our game start almost same time but i am very suprised about the score,i was expecting better than this,we laugh fener alot yesterday and same thing happen to both us,anyway u still have big chance i think..

We made silly mistakes at the deffence tonight. If we keep playing like that, this team can kick our ass with no doubt. Suprisingly, player like Neill made a huge mistake at their second goal. I'm still thinking that we need an talented right back and midfielder as soon as possible. Because Sabri cause too many positions and our midfielders can't struggle with the rival midfielders. Also, one striker would be nice because when Baros injures, we have a huge problems with scoring.

aykut-ercetin.jpg

=
535685.jpg

images

Hayrettin waste my childhood,Aykut about to waste my midterm life..

We need to sell Aykut immedieatly and buy a better keeper and keeper trainer..

as much as it looks perfect...dont get to much over it..Rosicky is hell of a player..great one..world class..but when fit.

A bit troubling if it`s true he`s been fit lately and is loved at the Arsenal . I know he was injured for a good while ,but I think if he left there`s no bad blood and I pray he brings success where he goes.

@ArDa_TuRaN

source? We know we are intersting in Rosicky but ı have seen any news on Galatasaray sources or TV yet?

Today evening or next monday, official statement will be made.

İmzalar Atıldı. Turu Geçmemiz Bekleniyordu, Geçildi. Ya Bugün Ya da Pazartesi Resmi Olarak Açıklanacak. Kesin Olarak İmzalar Atıldı Yani.

Galatasaray resing with Rijkaard.

Galatasaray resing with coach Frank Rijkaard and his asistants.Galatasaray board thank for them for what they made for Galatasaray.

Galatasaray about to sign with Fatih Terim.

Galatasaray resing with Rijkaard.

Galatasaray resing with coach Frank Rijkaard and his asistants.Galatasaray board thank for them for what they made for Galatasaray.

Galatasaray about to sign with Fatih Terim.

F.Terim rejected Galatasaray because of family issues.Galatasaray appointed Georghe Hagi as their new coach.

Also A2 tranier Tugay Kerimoğlu apoointed as asistant coach..

Back
Top Bottom