Galatasaray SK Thread

Yes they do. Many Latinos do. Although not many Mexicans (ones with slanted more asian looking eyes). Same with Italians, Portuguese and some French.

I see. Makes sense.

By the way, I'm Persian and I've noticed Albanians look most like us than any other nation I've observed.

Also many of their names are extremely close to Persian names. Valon Behrami for example is a completely Persian last name. Of course we also have Bahrami which is even more popular.

And most Albanians like Altin Lala for example look pure Persian. Iranians were an Indo-European group who initially emigrated to middle east from Europe so it kind of makes sense. History doesn't say where in Europe but my guess would be that Balkan area around Kosovo or Romania/Hungary.

I think Turkey, Iranians (Persians) and Albanians along with Greeks have had a lot of 'mix' down the years and so are more or less very similar in many forms.

yeah thats it we look like tukey and arabs in way to see just we are more "clear" (more white I mean) , example in Germany speed when u see one tukey or albanian they know in "head" its not german

we albanians com from ILYRIA our old people that I think have a relation with persians (not sure about that as i always take minimum on history @ school :P) , ILYRIAns are most old People in Ballkan , and WE (Albanians) are the only people of ballkan that arent slav ....

earth where Ilyria was !
600px-IllyrianTribes.jpg

Illyria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Yeah I remember Igli Tare. Target man. Mediocre player.

Yeah he had blonde hair, some do but even some Persians and Turks do, just not often.

galatasaray-iki-kere-sampiyon-3616811_1800_o.jpg

The last game of the Spor Toto Super League Championship Group took place between Fenerbahce and Galatasaray football clubs at Istanbul's Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Stadium on Saturday and ended in a goalless draw.

With this tie, Galatasaray finished the 2012 football season with 48 points and became the champion.

This was Galatasaray's 18th championship in the league.

The last time Galatasaray were champion was back in 2008.​

A0H86TBCQAECKs4.jpg:large

Galatasaray won Turkish Super Cup in Kazim Karabekir Stadium in Erzurum,Turkey by beating the biggest rival Fenerbahce 3-2.

Goals:
19' Umut Bulut (1-0)
45' Alex (1-1)
57' Umut Bulut (2-1)
65' Dirk Kuyt (2-2)
90' Selçuk İnan (p) (3-2)

Henry Onyekuru (Monaco) --> Loaned with option to buy #7
Mustafa Mohammed (Zamalek) --> Loaned with option to buy
Gedson Fernandes (Benfica) --> Loan
Halil Dervisoglu ( Brentford ) --> Loan #11
DeAndre Yedlin (Newcastle) --> Buy

Mbaye Diagne --> Loan to WBA #17