From WE9 to WE9LE – 7 month road to "almost" perfection

stats are very low in general, which is good i guess for 1v1 online but not for offline

new patch will be better, heard its psd stats not convert from manager

edit pes fan editor seems to work with we9le so you can just up some values, teamwork etc.

Last edited:
Okay i have installed the game + WEplayWe patch 2012/13. But i have a problem: The AI on 5 oder 6 stars is no challenge at all, at least in the offense, they are not able to create chances, all they do is pass around a bit and nearly every pass to the front players is a high risk pass which i often can intercept.
Am i doing something wrong ?
Vik gave you good advice. If you want ultimate challange:

1) Play away from home
2) Play against a top team, especialy in terms of teamwork
3) Play with a weak team, or very weak team (think Brescia, etc)
4) Put form of your players to the lowest, and form of your opponent to the highest
5) Choose 6 star difficulty level

I played like that when I was gaming offline a lot in WE9LE, and the difficulty was not enough for me. The above settings will give you something to think about for a long time ;)

Vik gave you good advice. If you want ultimate challange:

1) Play away from home
2) Play against a top team, especialy in terms of teamwork
3) Play with a weak team, or very weak team (think Brescia, etc)
4) Put form of your players to the lowest, and form of your opponent to the highest
5) Choose 6 star difficulty level

I played like that when I was gaming offline a lot in WE9LE, and the difficulty was not enough for me. The above settings will give you something to think about for a long time ;)

I agree in the sense that if you want 'ultimate' challenge then play with weak team. But for me I prefer a very difficult challenge with team I support, Spurs. So globally lower agility by about 10 for each player and increase teamwork by 15 too will make it more difficult also ;)

I agree in the sense that if you want 'ultimate' challenge then play with weak team. But for me I prefer a very difficult challenge with team I support, Spurs. So globally lower agility by about 10 for each player and increase teamwork by 15 too will make it more difficult also ;)

In fact I just checked the adjustments I made to my option file and I lowered agility by 30. It's seems a lot but it means that it is more difficult to control the ball and turn. And increasing the Teamwork by 15 means that the CPU is better at attacking because the players get in better positions. There are so many different tweaks that you can make that will make the CPU harder to beat. ;)

True that :)

Back
Top Bottom