Football Manager 2010

I meant people Stu knows from school/work and stuff rather than from Evo-Web, because people on here generally seem to prefer making footy games as realistic as possible but most people you meet wouldn't care, but that doesn't make them cunts.

Sorry if you interpreted it another way :P.

WHOOSH2.gif

1)Turn attribute masking on.
2)Don't look in the editor at the potential ability ratings.
3)Don't download shortlists of the best young players.
4)Avoid any thread on any forum telling you who all the wonderkids are. (I've done this almost to perfection for FM10, I only know one and I've never even searched for him in game. He hasn't been found by a scout so I don't know who he is.)
5) Only go for players you're scouts recommend or that you know in real life.
I follow all 5 of these "rules" in my games too :)). Probably why I've never won a major trophy! :LOL:

There are certain players who just "have it" no matter what team you are and if you can reign them into one team they become unstopable.

3 CL titles in a row along with super cups and club champions and bullying the bundesliga.

Lloris, Breno, Van Der Weil, Lahm, Veloso, Kroos, Gorcouff, Coutinho, Neymar, Gomez, Naki, Digne

The reds are yougsters who always 8-10 rating

Probably why i ignore it on my IPhone now

As soon as I saw a name I skipped the post, you should always put player names/team lineups in spoilers for the people (like me) who don't want to know who the best players to buy are.

The problem I have with these games is every "Wonderkid" becomes a amazing and if a player isn't a wonder kid and just ok at 21/22 he'll never improve enough to become a top player.

As soon as I saw a name I skipped the post, you should always put player names/team lineups in spoilers for the people (like me) who don't want to know who the best players to buy are.

:YAWN: Good job you skipped past then!

I one million percent agree, infact if anyone knows where i can get cm01/02 and it'll work on vista, i'm keen...!

Not taking anything away from 01/02 but my personal favourite is probably CM 03/04.

Subsequent versions haven't been as addictive to me as much as that particular one was.

lg1-2.png

:))

Here is my squad at the end of the season with their stats, spoilered in case people don't want to know who I've signed:

squad-1.png

I've finally managed the unbeaten season with Fiorentina :D Joe sent me the game save from when we packed it in when my old laptop broke; incidently finishing 6th in that season :CONFUSE:, (though I did win the Italian Cup and lose in the final of the Europa League on penalties to Atletico Madrid).

Here's some screenshots of my fixture list;

fiorentinar.png

fiorentina2.png

fiorentina3.png

lastbitoffixtures.png

The final Serie A league table;

serieaax.png

... and finally the results of my two final wins; (both went to penalties, so my team grew some balls after losing last season :SMUG:)

fiorentinavjuventus.png

arsenalvfiorentina.png

I'll post just one more screen :LOL:, that of my squad which I had a massive re-haul of after that shocking season where I finished 6th.

Fiorentina squad 2016/17;

fiorentina5.png

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Here I am again :SMUG:;

After going unbeaten the season beforehand the board expected me to win the title again for the 2017/18 season. Unfortunately, I didn't manage back-to-back unbeaten domestic seasons. That run ended with a 1-0 loss at home to Juventus, (and even that was the 34th game of the season :LOL:). This season was much closer than the last one, with it going down to the last game. Genoa were within one point of me at the top after I could only manage a 0-0 draw away to Lazio in the penultimate game of the season.

So I began preparing for a crucial final matchday away to Genoa; winner takes the Serie A title. Midway through the week leading up to however, I receive an e-mail...;

stuartcullington2.png

Holycraponacrackermotherfuckingjesuschristyness!!#!/1?!!?1/! :SHOCK:

So, the stage was set for me to do a Mourinho by winning the title and leaving for The Galácticos. La Viola went on to beat Genoa 2-1 thanks to goals from French strike partnership, Yaya Sanogo and Terrence Makengo. :D A few days following the title win and after the hype had died down...

Stuart Cullington joins Real Madrid;

stuartcullington3.png

Immediatley after this, a mass exodus from Fiorentina came to fruition, prompting me to offer contracts to my incredibly successful backroom staff from Italy. I was disappointed however when my assistant manager, Steve Round, refused an incredibly flattering contract offer and thus passed up the chance to join me in Madrid. Nonetheless, I set up my tried and tested training schedules, set assignments and got to grips with a now ancient Real Madrid squad. :))

I had to make some bold decisions straight off, as I wished to continue my successful 5-3-2 formation in Spain. This meant there would be no natural place for a now 33 year old Cristiano Ronaldo to play, (as my formation includes 3 CMs and no wide players).

This is the extent of my new era at Real Madrid;

realmadridcf2.png

As you can see, there were a few deals with my old club Fiorentina. Again, you can also see how they royally ripped me a new one in terms of transfer fees :LOL: But I had the budget and these players had expressed their strong feelings after my departure.

Liga BBVA 2018/19 current table & my best result thus far;

ligabbvaj.png

rmadridvbarcelona2.png

Newcastle United to Real Madrid in 9 seasons

That's awesome! Wish I was that fucking good :LOL:. After getting Charlton promoted to the Championship, we struggled, but managed to stay up, finishing 17th. Now started the next season and kind of struggling again really. I don't know how you guys manage to be so successful :((.

Nice theme Stu, which one is that?

I have tried loads of themes but found them hard to get used to and ended up just using the default one... Although on FM 07 (or 08, can't remember) I did use a theme called "Siple Ultimate" and it looked great... not overly complicated but unfortunately I don't think one wasn't made for 09 or 10, that one you're using looks similar to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called Flex10 - it's based on the '09 layout.

Thanks Tim :SMUG:, it's mostly just about sticking to a consistent half-time team talk, good training schedule and having the coaches get the most out of it. :)

Which is why im not posting my league on here. I know im shit at tactics so I use other peoples haha

tut tut...I use my own tactic and this season I have won the Super Cup, Community Shield and the Fifa Club World Cup so far. Now it's time to concentrate on the CL, FA cup and the league. I'm out of the Carling Cup because I played my youngsters.

Back
Top Bottom