FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014

I knew you would react. It might not be the case for you (in fact i'm certain it isn't), but for lots of people it still is an important factor.

Anyway, my post was meant to stop the discussion...i the resident Argentinian football freak in here (ask older members, i love Argentinian football), i don't see how this would be disrespectfull towards the Argentinian national team...but now i'm starting it allover again...let's just agree to disagree...

"The Gaucho walks like this" is up for interpretation and as usual it's the listener's right to interpret which makes ambiguity especially dangerous unless it's intended. Poor judgment by the German team imo. I'd prefer the winners to focus on the trophy and the fans rather than mocking the opponent, but I guess it's normal in football. Can't say I'm like everybody else as usual...

I'm gonna leave it at that.

Volkswagen is German :)) I drive 2013 Tiguan, wife 2013 Passat , son 2013 Jetta . I love Volkswagen :COOL: (gave me ray ban sun shades) anyhow my 2 cents on Germans are simple I grew up w/ a few in Dom. Rep. learn futbol in a basebol nation. They are todays' largest tourist in the country for years. They taught me that it was a German Martin whose Martin Luther Kings father name after (enough said) He fought the church so regular ppl could read the bible w/o a priest .

yeah I have Volkswagen too , Golf 2 :LMAO:

I have a Porsche 911 :) It's a 1989 model so it's not particularly expensive, but it looks so nice.

Similar to this one.
2101_web.jpg

I usually drive a Toyota Avensis though, family man and all... can't have the kids in the Porsche :(

Last edited:
Missing the World Cup now, lol.

It was a great start, ebbed off towards the end and the KO phases were a bit hit and miss more than most.

But it's the best tournie for me, had a fab time during the tournie, now the 4 year wait.

Enjoyed watching the likes of Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Australia and USA.

Thought the bigger nations were a bit more naff, Germany were good at times, and not so at others, but they know how to get the job done and are always there.

Also good to see some history made, Klose, 7-1 Ger-Bra, Greece and Costa Rica and also the first European team to win in Americas.

FD

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/b...nd-spieler-als-hurensoehne-36997138.bild.html

Great stuff, now the German post WC celebration makes so much more sense... He should apply for a name change; Bastian Schweinpelz

"BVB, Hurensöhne!"

Ironically, that's coming from a guy with a face so ugly that only a mother could love it...

Wtf?
Yeah, he sung that song and was filmed.
He apologized and that was accepted.

Question 1: what does his face has to do with it?

Question 2: what has this issue to do with the world cup?

I wonder why he sung it, because this was mainly sung by rival clubs out of the Ruhrgebiet, mainly Schalke 04 fans.

More from the category "We don't have anything to write, better overemphasize something not worth it".

@we7god: Easy, alcohol. :D I agree on the rest though.

Zero is not wrong. It does give the Gaucho-thing a bit more context; or rather it emphasizes the issue at hand: Drunk folks do dumb shit (sometimes).

I guess that's a big huge deal if you're desperately looking for excuses to antagonize a player/team.

Question 1: what does his face has to do with it?

Where I come from we don't call the pretty ones "son of a whore" but rather the ugly ones.

Question 2: what has this issue to do with the world cup?

Nothing and everything. It shows it isn't an isolated case of poor and disrespectful behavior.

I wonder why he sung it, because this was mainly sung by rival clubs out of the Ruhrgebiet, mainly Schalke 04 fans.

Maybe it's because he's not a stand up guy, maybe he thought it was funny... probably both.

Why do I care, you may ask? I'm a BVB supporter and if there are any cunts in the Bundesliga who do their very best to destroy it, it's Bayern München where all the class A assholes gather, with a few decent exceptions of course.

Last edited:
No offense, but if you would know German professional football, you would know, that Bayern is not the antagonist, but merely the club that did the most for the entire football in Germany.

Germany World Cup 2014
[PHOTO] --- (1954,1974,1990,2014)
1954 GERMANY 3 -2 HUNGARY
large.jpg

1974 GERMANY 2-1 HOLLAND
large.jpg

1990 GERMANY 1-0 ARGENTINA

2014 GERMANY 1-0 ARGENTINA
large.jpg

where is fifa world cup 2018 thread? here are the pot results :) :

01232152ec823ed9d9fb4aa55b522b5b.jpg

portugal, wales, spain/italy got the best groups imho.

also germany gruop isn't that bad too.

Last edited:
Yesterday passed the point of no return, and that's great.
If you decide to visit the World Cup 18, I recommend 3 cities:

St.Peterburg - the capital of the empire, a cultural mecca, the white nights, the ideal womans, a fantastic city in the warm summer weather. I lived there for 29 years :)

Sochi - Olympic winter Capital, Sun Sun tropics and the sea. A whole new infrastructure that is ready now. funny that I came to Sochi for a week at the Olympics and was living here for 2 years, I'm still here :)

Kazan - Many religious center of the country, It was well updated for 2013 Summer Universiade, 2015 World Aquatics Championships, Oh, and for WC18 , I think you will not be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom