Frosty doesn't allow importing meshes which render the editing of the game really limited.
FIFA17 is a great game but it has one big default, the ball size which is ridiculously small.
I tried to use cheat engine to increase the ball size the way we can in FIFA16 but instead of having a bigger ball we are getting a floating ball, because the ball model doesn't adjust. I am almost positive that if we could import ball model with the size increased in blender we could get a proper ball size in the game. Unfortunately, even with the alpha, exporting a ball mesh and reimporting it (without editing it) makes the ball transparent because mesh import is not supported for FIFA17.
Yeah I can understand that, but it will still never happen.

And I'm 99% sure importing a smaller ball mesh would only change the visuals, it would still feel and act like the fixed ball size

I dun understand why the FIFA Mod Manager 1.0.9 keep giving me the error "Mod was created for a different game version, so the legacy files inside the mod probably won't work."when I try to import mods to FIFA 2022. 1.0.9 is for 22 and 1.0.8 for 21 rite? Please help.

I dun understand why the FIFA Mod Manager 1.0.9 keep giving me the error "Mod was created for a different game version, so the legacy files inside the mod probably won't work."when I try to import mods to FIFA 2022. 1.0.9 is for 22 and 1.0.8 for 21 rite? Please help.

It's warning you about mods made for previous versions of Fifa. We're up to Title Update 3.1 now so some mods won't have been updated, but some will still work fine, just ignore the error :) Unless you have crashes/freezes then of course try without the outdated mods.

It's warning you about mods made for previous versions of Fifa. We're up to Title Update 3.1 now so some mods won't have been updated, but some will still work fine, just ignore the error :) Unless you have crashes/freezes then of course try without the outdated mods.
Okay, thanks for the quick reply:))

Frosty doesn't allow importing meshes, which render the editing of the game really limited.
FIFA17 is a great game, but it has one big default, the ball size, which is ridiculously small.
I tried to use cheat engine to increase the ball size the way we can in FIFA16, but instead of having a bigger ball, we are getting a floating ball. Because the ball model doesn't adjust. I am almost positive that if we could import ball models with the size increased in blender we could get a proper ball size in the game. Unfortunately, even with the alpha version of frosty, exporting a ball mesh and reimporting it (without editing it) makes the ball transparent because mesh import is not supported for FIFA17.
Have you tried increasing ball size in FIFA16?

FIFA Editing Toolsuite v1.1.0 I have a problem, the download tells me that it is not available, who tells me how to do it, thanks.

I still don't know how this works, I believe it might be like FMRTE to Football Manager, but I might be wrong; can't I edit anything without the game running? And will my edits stick if I start another session of FIFA afterwards?

I still don't know how this works, I believe it might be like FMRTE to Football Manager, but I might be wrong; can't I edit anything without the game running? And will my edits stick if I start another session of FIFA afterwards?
Mods you apply with FIFA Mod Manager stay in the game even after you restart the game, reboot the PC and such.
The only thing you need to do is always launch the game via the Mod Manager, otherwise the mods don't get loaded (but they still will, the next time you launch the game via the Mod Manager).

The correct name is... *Lazie 😁

Mod Manager download link says
The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Is there an alternate link to download?

We updated the Editor link to fix an issue with saving EBX edits. If you previously downloaded the Editor, you should re-download it.

Back
Top Bottom