FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

FIFA 11 in FIFA 16 thanks to Jorge Pizzati (Soccergaming) , really great mod this !!

cQWu4cH.jpg

I loved how Messi controlled the ball and dribbled Rubben Diaz (me) with two ball touches in that replay.
The video also shows that clipping is not new to frostbite.

I am finding the CPU more challenging in the v1.0 version compared with the demo exe. They are less predictible, more able to hold the ball and more interested in creating chances (rather than keeping the ball possession like they do too much with the demo). The demo is superior interms of pace (less driven passes) and overall positioning. Players are where you would expect them to be, whereas in the v1.0 they swap their position with teammates a bit too often to my taste (ie: LM swapping with CDM).

I loved how Messi controlled the ball and dribbled Rubben Diaz (me) with two ball touches in that replay.
The video also shows that clipping is not new to frostbite.

I am finding the CPU more challenging in the v1.0 version compared with the demo exe. They are less predictible, more able to hold the ball and more interested in creating chances (rather than keeping the ball possession like they do too much with the demo). The demo is superior interms of pace (less driven passes) and overall positioning. Players are where you would expect them to be, whereas in the v1.0 they swap their position with teammates a bit too often to my taste (ie: LM swapping with CDM).
Ahhhh… my man pap, checking for clipping errors before the shot. 😂👏
we Are all so nerdy! 😂🤓

nice Messi first touch. …as you would expect. 👍

I played a vital World Cup qualifying game with Switzerland against France during which the CPU scored two great goals:

We almost managed to reach haf time with a bit lucky lead, but just before and after the break France turned completely the game in their favor..
We lost the game 2-1 and we didn't really stand a chance during the second period. It could have been worst too.
I really like how France team step up in terms of quality/difficulty on the pitch, compared with the regular team I played so far in the Bundesliga (I have Bayern yet to play).

Last edited:
A tuff game at Anfield in the Carabao cup round of 16...
I like the inside of the foot shot of Smith Rowe at the end of the video. He is under pressure of Tren Alexender-Arnold and he has no other option than trying to curl the ball in the corner, but in the opposite manner one would normally curl the ball with the inside of the foot. A bit like if he was using the otuside of the foot instead.

Last edited:
Big game for the Reds this Sunday, I can't wait for it! That's why I played it already and I would like to share it with you. I'm still not the best defender without an indicator, but still liked this game :)

Manchester City - Liverpool First and Second half

MIN 08:00
MIN 68:00
MIN 81:00

Great goal!

Don't you find the ball being too dark since Fip 5 compared with Fip 4?
Yeah it’s a bit different but it’s not annoying me that much so far. I only played with this ball so far so maybe I will fix it later, scouser gave a solution right ?

Yeah it’s a bit different but it’s not annoying me that much so far. I only played with this ball so far so maybe I will fix it later, scouser gave a solution right ?
If someone is interested i will share my fixed specific balls here -> Link

May someone have scousers face converter script to assign high quality faces? Can't seem to find it

If someone is interested i will share my fixed specific balls here -> Link

May someone have scousers face converter script to assign high quality faces? Can't seem to find it
Thanks!
Here you have it. Put it inside your sceneassets folder. Extract your players.txt file inside the same folder. Apply the script, then re import the players.txt file to your db with dbmaster.

Attachments

• HQ face script.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 6
A few videos showing the kind of things I like with this game.

1) A poacher finish by Cavani

2) A crazy game start against Tottenham

3) An almost perfect slide tackle
can I ask you a curiosity mate? why do you play with that camera?

Back
Top Bottom