FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

I'm playing exe 1.00 and only a few slider adjustments. I've only changed pass speed to 47, pass error to 55, shot speed to 52, height to 55, first touch to 45 and powerbar to 70. I also added in the match Intensity table from @papinho81 and there was another slight mod he uploaded not all that long ago which helps the CPU hold onto the ball a little longer instead of pass-pass-pass! I was using a cl.ini with a bunch of adjustments but I found 1.00 doesn't really need much changing, it's pretty amazing the way it is.

@darkoj2007 I made a post a while back, but I can't seem to find it! I will create an updated one after FIP 20/21 release which I'm hoping is very close now.
I've tried to dig into @papinho81 posts, but I can't find the mod you were talking about. Do you remember the name of the mod? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I've tried to dig into @papinho81 posts, but I can't find the mod you were talking about. Do you remember the name of the mode? Thanks in advance!
Ahh I just had a look and realised it wasn’t a download, you just want to add these lines to your cl.ini

[] //CHEATING
CPUAI_GetBallToPlayerScorePredictionPoints=0
[Avoidance]
MovementPrediction=0
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY]
ENABLED=0

Info here - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/best-...re-best-football-game-ever.84485/post-3606603

Here is a really nice goal I scored with Zaracho after a perfectly dosed lofted through ball by Wass.

At the time of the video we were top of the league only one point clear from Barcelona with only one game left away to Sevilla. We also managed to qualify for the CL final after eliminating City in an epic semi finals (1-2 away and 2-0 at home).
Unfortunately we lost our last game to Sevilla despite Reguilon seeing red in the first half for Sevilla. We just didn't manage to score and they killed us with a goal in the injury time while Barca (which were drawing against Alaves at half time) managed to score the winner.

The CL final against Bayern was also quite epic. They really dominated the game from the start to the beginning, creating more chance in front of the goal. But we managed to bring the game to extra time with two opportunistic goals (a stolen ball to the def and a penalty). While we were more dangerous during the extra time with the entry in the game of Kondogbia they scored the winner in the firs half.
The video bellows shows the Bayern opener really early in the game with a really nice cross by Odriozola and a lethal header by Muller. The second part of the video shows a replay of a close control dribble with the outside of the foot by Ferran Torres that completely lets Alaba for dead.

Luckily we managed to win la copa del rey against Villareal but the season ended with a bitter taste considering how close we were to get a double or a treble.
Gabriel Jesus never managed to fill the gap left by Rodrigo. He has been quite disappointing in front of the goal, scoring almost only on PKs.

It is now time for the Euro 2020 (no Corona n this world) trying to bring Spain back to the top. We won easily the first game against Northern Ireland (drawings are quite poor sadly, no France, no Croatia, no Portugal...) 4-1 despite ending the game with 10 men because of a stupid slide tackle by Rodrigo. Here is the second goal scored with Thiago Alcantara.

I have to say the Spain home kit from 2018/19 is probably one of my favourite kit ever. I own the 1994 one which looked quite similar. It was the third kit I owned in my life. Needless to say it doesn't suit me really well now, as I was 11 at the time.

Last edited:
Here is a really nice goal I scored with Zaracho after a perfectly dosed lofted through ball by Wass.

At the time of the video we were top of the league only one point clear from Barcelona with only one game left away to Sevilla. We also managed to qualify for the CL final after eliminating City in an epic semi finals (1-2 away and 2-0 at home).
Unfortunately we lost our last game to Sevilla despite Reguilon seeing red in the first half for Sevilla. We just didn't manage to score and they killed us with a goal in the injury time while Barca (which were drawing against Alaves at half time) managed to score the winner.

The CL final against Bayern was also quite epic. They really dominated the game from the start to the beginning, creating more chance in front of the goal. But we managed to bring the game to extra time with two opportunistic goals (a stolen ball to the def and a penalty). While we were more dangerous during the extra time with the entry in the game of Kondogbia they scored the winner in the firs half.
The video bellows shows the Bayern opener really early in the game with a really nice cross by Odriozola and a lethal header by Muller. The second part of the video shows a replay of a close control dribble with the outside of the foot by Ferran Torres that completely lets Alaba for dead.

Luckily we managed to win la copa del rey against Villareal but the season ended with a bitter taste considering how close we were to get a double or a treble.
Gabriel Jesus never managed to fill the gap left by Rodrigo. He has been quite disappointing in front of the goal, scoring almost only on PKs.

It is now time for the Euro 2020 (no Corona n this world) trying to bring Spain back to the top. We won easily the first game against Northern Ireland (drawings are quite poor sadly, no France, no Croatia, no Portugal...) 4-1 despite ending the game with 10 men because of a stupid slide tackle by Rodrigo. Here is the second goal scored with Thiago Alcantara.

I have to say the Spain home kit from 2018/19 is probably one of my favourite kit ever. I own the 1994 one which looked quite similar. It was the third kit I owned in my life. Needless to say it doesn't suit me really well now, as I was 11 at the time.
i see a lot of those keeper animations lately... i mean your first video. hands are in perfect position but the whole movement looks off and the ball goes in. there are even worse examples of this. might be the vanilla i'm playing... might be the lower level keeper i play against in the EFL championship!
this is one minor gripe i have with 16.
anyway... its just this one situation/animation! other than that its a joy to see goalkeeper being goalkeeper, not field-players with gloves!
when they jump for a ball, laying on the ground and getting up asap and in appropriate position again for further saves... thats just a joy for me as an amateur keeper that has been playing the other title for some time! ;) a lot of small save animations for me to enjoy here, as they are "new" to me... a lot of awesome looking overhead saves... a lot of nice anticipation moves when rushing out (on the ground or in air)! really good stuff!! :D

btw: found out about switching to my keeper with a press on the touch pad of the DS last night! changend the keeper cam to broadcast too and now i can learn to manual save some opponent tries on my goal! ;)

Last edited:
i see a lot of those keeper animations lately... i mean your first video. hands are in perfect position but the whole movement looks off and the ball goes in. there are even worse examples of this. might be the vanilla i'm playing... might be the lower lever keeper i play against in the EFL championship!
this is one minor gripe i have with 16.
anyway... its just this one situation/animation! other than that its a joy to see goalkeeper being goalkeeper not field-players with gloves!
when they jump for a ball, laying on the ground and getting up asap and in appropriate position again for further saves... thats just a joy for me as a amateur keeper that has been playing the other title for some time! ;) a lot of small save animations for me to enjoy here, as they are "new" to me... a lot of awesome looking overhead saves... a lot of nice anticipation when rushing out (on the ground or in air)! really good stuff!! :D

They do happen indeed, but the frequency is not that bad. Also I think it really depends on the context and mostly on the power of the shot. Zaracho really blasted the ball and it looked like the keeper anticipated something else. It is not because your hands are in good position that you are warranted to stop a shot. You might actually sometime touch the ball but it can still ends up in the net (like on Muller header). I like the idea that there is no 100% determined outcome for a situation and that GK can also do mistakes. If I had to pick one GK animation I particularly dislike in the game, it would surely be those ugly back dive on some long rangers.

They do happen indeed, but the frequency is not that bad. Also I think it really depends on the context and mostly on the power of the shot. Zaracho really blasted the ball and it looked like the keeper anticipated something else. It is not because your hands are in good position that you are warranted to stop a shot. You might actually sometime touch the ball but it can still ends up in the net (like on Muller header). I like the idea that there is no 100% determined outcome for a situation and that GK can also do mistakes. If I had to pick one GK animation I particularly dislike in the game, it would surely be those ugly back dive on some long rangers.
yes, i was thinking the same! i always felt it had to do with the more powerfull shots. and i get that... if a shot is fast (maybe even from close range), its not that easy to get the hands up, true. sometimes it just looks a bit off. and yes, its also realistic to get a hand on the ball and deflect it into goal!
i had one match where i conceded like 3 of those and lost it 3:2! this really happened only once to me, so its really minor.

again, there is so much positive stuff with the keepers its not a gamebreaker for me! :)

edit: btw, i did reset my rosters to the default ones that came with the vanilla disc (2 weeks ago). i started transfering players and editing their stats to represent their current status (5 years later) first... but this takes so much time and its a hell lot of work! so i settled with the teams from 2015 and i'm very good with that. brings back some good memories when Ribery is at Bayern or Rooney still being active for ManUnited (as a striker he brings chaos into my pen :LOL: and i love it ). it has its charm (i cant deny) even when i would like to have the current squads to play with. anyway... i am having fun every time i play 16, and thats whats important to me! having fun! :BOP:

Last edited:
The discussion about Fifa 14 reminded me how good cutscenes are in Fifa 16. Loved this one, for example, that I saved time ago and forgot to share:

unforunately I couldn't register the original, with the televisive framings and whatnot, but you'll get a good idea anyway if you focus on the background. Chamberlain did the last play of his game before being subbed, and after the failed cross and some stretching, "realizing" he was about to go out, he got up pompously lifting his fist in triumph, perfectly complementing the mood of the 0-1 in my favour and the few minutes left, while calmly going towards the bench.

Don't know if it's my impression, but the quantity of the cutscenes of this kind seems to have dramatically reduced in the years. A noticeable one would be players subbed in the half time, which you can appreciate when you start the second one by a good close up of the benched one.. it completely disappeared in the latest chapters.

Had quite a good unbeaten streak in my Liverpool career. The culmination of it in this Everton match in which I got bullied pretty badly, only to have them hand me the victory with this own goal:

He looks so confident in that header it feels like he's been hypnotized to believe he plays for the Reds or something lol.

By the way, paid this lucky victory with Bournemouth breaking my streak, winning at Anfield thanks to a Defoe goal even tho at the opposite I kinda dominated.

Last minutes I had this nice chance:

But I guess it was destiny.

Bonus video, two nice.. Tsubasa moments (didn't know how else to call it lol)

4 matches to go and I'm fighting for a CL spot, then it will be Euro's time with Belgium. After the end of it I'll decide what to do with this career, I'm itching to try in a smaller league, possibly in the Scottish Premiership.. not set in stone tho, we'll see how things play out. Facing Cups with Liverpool would also be nice.

cleaning up my PS5 harddrive last night, i found another fixture from my Fulham campaign. the video, a Capital One Cup match vs. Southampton, is currently uploading to youtube. I'll be back...

edit: weird. just noticed i always spelled it "South... hampton" but there is only one h in it! so its "South... ampton", right brits!?

edit2: and here we go lads...

Last edited:
It probably has been 2 years since I last touched Fifa 16, personally 16 was my least favourite Fifa on the Ignite engine, it was honestly a bit too easy for me, and I felt no challenge, like I was beating teams 4-0 on World Class difficulty and it made no sense. (Also I remember scoring 30 yard screamers with Busquets every 2 games).
But it also was (and is) the Fifa with the best Player models with the Ignite engine.

Graphically (the pitch) and the atmosphere in Fifa 15 is better than in Fifa 16 for me personally, but all these Mods are actually sensational, maybe one day I will play it again, but it is just my opinion on the game.
I didn't know such a following was still alive for Fifa 16, as it is one of the most disliked FIFAs.

But hey, at least it is still better than all the garbage they put out with the Frostbite engine. Battlefield Developers literally warned them (EA) but they were too lazy to develop Ignite further. Some people say that Fifa 17 was the last good Fifa, for me it was a worse game than 16, because of the engine and the unbalance of the gameplay.
So Fifa 15 for me is the last good Fifa (and also my favourite) in case anyone was wondering, in terms of gameplay at least,
In terms of Soundtrack , and features, Fifa 14 beats all other Fifas for me.

Is it not funny seeing FIFA 14, 15 ,16 being one of the peak years of Fifa? (Well maybe not 16) And all those games came on the Ignite engine. For me it is not a surprise seeing how bad Frostbite is as a engine for Fifa at least. But frostbite is a discussion for another day

comprehensible!
and that’s what’s missing in many, if not in all, later games. At least that’s one main aspect why I think the later games gone down the road...
Why? It's not like the recent games didn't feature any CPU volleys.

I finally got round to creating the Copa America 2016 on FIFA 16 and decided to experiment with simming a tournament with all CPU teams. I had to improvise with a couple of missing stadiums for the tournament so I used a couple of other decent looking American Stadiums instead.

Copa América is back, and if bigger is better, it should be as good as it's ever been. That's because this isn't your ordinary Copa América, but an expanded Copa América Centenario!

My current work:

hdh_preview.jpg

@PRO_TOO What a goal from Badu!
Yes it is. I like it even a bit more than the Di Natale strike!
what makes it so special for me, is the deflection before, how the ball gets deflected and curves afterwards so naturally... ready to be struck! And how he hits it!! Oh boy!! :APPLAUD: :LOVE:
thing is, and I said it before, this game doesn’t only make football look like on tv, it plays like football!!

could be the best long ranger I’ve ever scored, because of its natural look! Definitely top 3 of all time for me!

Check out the AI clearance off the line...

great stuff that always makes me smile when it happens! that AI really is something!
what i like about it especially, is that the player is anticipating... he's already slightly moving into the 5yard box before heading the ball out. on top of that he's "trying" to head the ball out... hence the crossbar hit. lovely life like stuff! :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom