FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

What is replay0.bin inside My Documents/FIFA 16/instance0?
I ask because it is 800MB and my laptop is short on free space...

What is replay0.bin inside My Documents/FIFA 16/instance0?
I ask because it is 800MB and my laptop is short on free space...
It's the replay of your last match for the post match highlights. You can delete it but it will be recreated when you play another match.

Do someone knows an alternative way to edit wipe3d without using fifa file explorer 2014? Or at least to make sure that file explorer 2014 works outside the rar (my file explorer crashes when I go to open a file if I use it from the rar, if I use it outside it does not happen but it does not allow me to view the blocks).
Did you find out out to edit 3d wipes?

Hey guys!
Still enjoying fifa 16 (where would we been if Fifa build upon this?),
But i have a problem. When i cross the ball is most of the time going to the second post, even when i hit the crossbutton short.
how do you guys give a firstpost cross? Whats your best way to cross?
i play on xbox, tamersettings, assisted.

thx!

I was playing FIFA 21, I decided to go back to FIFA 16.

this game is incredible, you need to think to open the opposing defense. Very different from the last FIFA's. It's funny that even graphically it's better visually.

I never noticed how beautiful this game is in the snow, the pitch turning white as the game progresses, the imperfections in the grass

But I miss a more tactical game, diversity between the teams and games against weak teams seem to me to be more difficult than top teams.

It is much better than FIFA 21.
fifa16-2021-05-08-16-07-40.jpgfifa16-2021-05-08-16-08-26.jpg

fifa16-2021-05-08-16-00-50.jpg

I was playing FIFA 21, I decided to go back to FIFA 16.

this game is incredible, you need to think to open the opposing defense. Very different from the last FIFA's. It's funny that even graphically it's better visually.

I never noticed how beautiful this game is in the snow, the pitch turning white as the game progresses, the imperfections in the grass

But I miss a more tactical game, diversity between the teams and games against weak teams seem to me to be more difficult than top teams.

It is much better than FIFA 21.
View attachment 98864View attachment 98865

View attachment 98863
Wow looks great could you share your graphic mods or settings?

Reactions: rlc
can anybody help me? I'm having a problem with screen tearing, the image when it is in motion has a little serration. I already activated v-sync, anti-aliasing on the nvidia panel, msaa in the game's executable, game in high quality. I've already configured everything and I can't solve it, I play Pes 2021 and Fifa 20 and I don't have this problem
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian

FIFA 16..jpg
FIFA 16.jpg
FIFA 16;.jpg
nvidia.jpg

How about World Cup 1990 in the classic patch? Do the players have proper faces now? Argentina players, for example, looked nothing like their real life counterparts. I'm not complaining, just asking.

I talked about that gorgeous trailer aka intro, that says so much about this titles attitude! Play beautiful!

Another small feature, but none the less one I’d always want to see in every football video game, is the “screensaver mode” while idle, showing me stadiums in 3D!
So freaking simple, yet it transports so much! At least for me it does. :LOVE:
Mix that up with the other games menu animations from (I guess it was) 2018 (?!), where beautiful 3D models of players moving in slow motion were shown and you have a winner winner chicken dinner!!!1!1!!1!!!!! :)

If one wise person in charge (but yeah, it’s about the revenue), would advice to just pick some of the low hanging juice fruits (that tree is 10 years old at least btw), and stuff em all into a new basket... oh boy!

I also recently went back to FIFA 16 and after just one game I uninstalled 21 and will never play a fifa game that uses the frostbite engine ever again. Fifa 16 isn't perfect but the fundamentals of football are far better in it than what EA has done to fifa since the move to frostbite.

I also recently went back to FIFA 16 and after just one game I uninstalled 21 and will never play a fifa game that uses the frostbite engine ever again. Fifa 16 isn't perfect but the fundamentals of football are far better in it than what EA has done to fifa since the move to frostbite.
this, so this!! :TU:
i second that sincerely!

this, so this!! :TU:
i second that sincerely!

Me too, below is a video where i document this if you want to watch it.

Even Vanilla Fifa 16 is more about football than the recent ones. Thanks to giuzioevo's advice , im using supernovas gameplay combo cl+db and exe 1.0 and i must say this is something else: the ball physics and the players behaviour is very imporved. Games are interessting and realistic as well. When i watch fifa 21 vids the only thing i can do is shaking my head...

In the video you can see the AI in white and red playing a long ball, dribbling (not fancy crap like in 21, more based on feints and direction change), passing back to build up a new sequence (helped by poor defending by myself, have to admit ;) ). In the second sequence i show one of my build up, ending in a good chance (even with poor efficiency ;) ) It feels nice to play, a smooth and fluid flow but also realistic with small first touch and pass imperfections (im only Fc tokyo).

Sorry for the stuttery video...

PS : Thanks to Papinho for the tournament tutorial documentation , helped a lot to understand the structure of this and making changes an fixes without using CM16. CM16 is a fantastic tool but you don't know what's really going on when it returns an error or creates a bug ingame. Here, even if at first it seems more complicated, once you understood how it works you can easily fix the glitches.

Me too, below is a video where i document this if you want to watch it.

Even Vanilla Fifa 16 is more about football than the recent ones. Thanks to giuzioevo's advice , im using supernovas gameplay combo cl+db and exe 1.0 and i must say this is something else: the ball physics and the players behaviour is very imporved. Games are interessting and realistic as well. When i watch fifa 21 vids the only thing i can do is shaking my head...

In the video you can see the AI in white and red playing a long ball, dribbling (not fancy crap like in 21, more based on feints and direction change), passing back to build up a new sequence (helped by poor defending by myself, have to admit ;) ). In the second sequence i show one of my build up, ending in a good chance (even with poor efficiency ;) ) It feels nice to play, a smooth and fluid flow but also realistic with small first touch and pass imperfections (im only Fc tokyo).

Sorry for the stuttery video...

PS : Thanks to Papinho for the tournament tutorial documentation , helped a lot to understand the structure of this and making changes an fixes without using CM16. CM16 is a fantastic tool but you don't know what's really going on when it returns an error or creates a bug ingame. Here, even if at first it seems more complicated, once you understood how it works you can easily fix the glitches.
Hi Mate, can you point me in the direction in which Post are those downloadlinks from the Advice of User giuzioevo are stored? I used many Gameplay Combos for Fifa 16 in the Past, but I don´t remember User Supernova´s Gameplay Combo cl+DB. And the Fifa 16 exe 1.0 is in Pap´s or El Pajaro´s Thread I guess?
I just bought my Fifa 16 Version an hour ago. Wanna start modding the Game again and have some good Vibes with it. I modded and played PES 2021 the last days, but it doesn´t matter how gorgeous the Game looks with nice Turfs and Lightning Mods and all that great mods of course. But again I couldn´t find my Peace with the Gameplay no matter which Gameplay Combo I used.
And last week I tried to find a reason to play more than 2 or 3 Games of Fifa 21. Not needed to say it last not longer than 2 Games.

So yeah I am back with Fifa 16, reading today the last Posts and watched the Screenshots and decided to buy the Game finally. My bad is I lost all my mods for the Game which I collected since the last years because of my HDD with the mods on it crashed without a chance to fix it. :-(
Fortunetly there are enough Places to collect mods again.
Anyway, if you can provide me your Gameplay Combo or the particular thread with the downloadlinks would be great.

Back
Top Bottom