FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

That's the few lines I am using with v1 together with the mod I shared in my mess thread. Sliders set to default.
I am currently playing with the RFS app where it feels like teams are playing more to their standards, because of the way leagues are emulated, but also the dynamical players stats throughout the seasons.

Code:
//Use rotating adboards instead of animated ones globally.
STADIUM_USE_LEGACY_ADBOARDS=1

//Force tournament decorations in all matches.
STADIUM_DRESSING_OVERRIDE=1

HALF_LENGTH = 12
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH = 12

//Force crowd distribution. 0=normal, 1=neutral
//CROWD_DISTRIBUTION=1

FREE_ROAM_BALL_ID=99

UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1
UCC=1

//AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH = 0.1

[] //CHEATING
CPUAI_GetBallToPlayerScorePredictionPoints=0
[Avoidance]
MovementPrediction=0

Thanks! That's more or less what I have as well.

I finally find my happy place with sliders. It's incredible how this game can change with them and differs a lot from its default iteration. There was a lot of depth under the hood of this FIFA.

I leave them here if someone want to try,but I guess there are not much different from what you tryed before.
I am not writing the slide i kept to 50

I use the same sliders for both user and CPU, PS4 version 1.00, slow speed.

Speed 48 : better inertia, makes agile players shine more

Acceleration 50 :it's important don't lower this slide,cause it will make the cpu dumb and not reactive to your dribbling's attempts.

Pass error 55
Pass Speed 47

Marking 38 : this is the most important change, with run frequency,in my opinion. Lower the marking will make the cpu' defensive line harder to break and dribble through..

Run frequency 2 : on real mateches we don't see players keep running everywhere. This works good with low marking and allows the cpu to use a lot more variety while attacking.
As players we need to build up properly our attack,more than before

Full backs 70: Just a personal prefence, cause i think they stay too much back with 50

First touch 60: again,a personal prefence.

Last edited:
I think its a problem with some players hair. Check in "edit player" one player after another (those who were in the first squad and on the bench) of both team and you will find the problem i think. Or you can check in the replay by navigating from player to player with the close cam to find the glitchy player. Then erase the problem player's hair files in sceenassets and regenerate. For the ball i think its set as specificball in sceenassets for each competition. Therefore even if you choose a ball in game it will only show the one set in sceenassets/ball/specificball. Erase the specificballs files or the specificball for the competition you are playing and regenerate too. I encountered these problems too and the methods above solved them, hope it helps you.

PS: to find a players ID in order to erase the hair files, you can check it with DB master in your DB in the teamplayerlinks table i think.

Hey Chris, I posted it some days ago, but I put it inside quotes so you may have overlooked it because of that :))

Player individual styles:
The gameplayzer will analyze every attribute of the players, as well his physical stats and find the best playing styles suited to the player, and, according to this, rewrite and balance the attribute to have the players play accordly as his playing styles.

What will change with playing styles?
The teams will have an identity.
If you don't have a playmaker is difficult to create changes, as if you don't have a second striker your first striker will be separated from the rest of the team and so on, think about real football.

Little details to improve the game:
  • Now the program will stop if you try to gameplayze a gameplayzed db.
  • Removed high club identification trait so all transfers will be possible.
  • Adjusted work rates for every playing style, now more realistic. A playmaker doesn't make so much runs, instead a normal midfield who support both phases of the game make more runs.
  • Mental stats reworked. They are mid high for experienced players and mid low for less experienced players. They are not overall dependent as youth doesn't have the same mind as a veteran.
  • Adjusted the poor foot attributes, so the player use more the dominant foot and less the other. Some technical players can use the outside of foot instead the wrong foot and less skilled players use always the dominant foot.
  • Adjusted the skill moves, so an advanced midfield from a... Brazilian 2nd division can do some beautiful tricks because he can regardless form his overall.
  • Removed the arrows from tactics because if you do a substitution the arrow will remain. Work rates are important for offensive and defensive mind of the players.
  • Removed third and fourth preferred position.
  • Assigned traits judging the playing styles.
  • Lower league players aren't trash, they can be useful sometimes, because their physical stat depends in minimal parts from the overall (5%). The technical skill will make the difference as mental attributes (older player will have better mental attributes)
  • More aggression to the players, and less balance to have more fouls and contrast.
  • More shot power and long shot ability to see more goals from long distance, as well I've incremented diving and positioning for all the keepers to balance that.

NEW OVERALL SYSTEM
This new overall system simply enlarge the way the player are rated in order to make more difference from a top player to a good player to a lower division player.
Example:
Old range system:
Top players:90-99
Premier League top players:80-89
Premier League good players:75-79
Premier League bad players:70-74
Championships top players:60-69
New range system:
Top players:90-99
Premier League top players:80-89
Premier League good players:70-79
Premier League bad players:60-70
Championships top players:45-65
This is old but I was wondering if someone can tell me how to assign traits to players in-game? And how to make it work.

Hi
What is the best way to improved fifa 16 gameplay? Use slider settings or gameplay mod? And what is the " must have " mods for fifa 16? I download FIP 7.1 and want to start play fifa after many years

Hi
What is the best way to improved fifa 16 gameplay? Use slider settings or gameplay mod? And what is the " must have " mods for fifa 16? I download FIP 7.1 and want to start play fifa after many years
Using v1.00 build (Initial Release without any patches/updates) is already a massive improvement in gameplay by default in my opinion. You can improve it further if you want to use the Ball Physics mod made by @Anth James. If you want to add a little bit of spice on the top, you can use @papinho81's Debugline files. Finally, everyone's taste and opinion differs from each other. So, just try it out one by one and see if you are okay with it. For downloading the mods I said above, you can click the highlighted profiles of respectful modders above and search their threads. For downloading the initial release (v1.00), you can go here: Here!

Must have mods for FIFA 16 in my opinion:
1. FIP
2. Modern Goal Nets Colour (Anth James)
3. Broadcast Cam mod (if you use Broadcast Cam) (Anth James or mine)
4. Additional Starheads and Miniheads (you have to get them through soccer gaming forum)
and there are many more mods that I can't remember at this moment.

Hopefully, you get the idea. Cheers.

I don't know if its what DevPlays is talking about, but Papinho's high pressure and aggression files are a must if you play leagues like the Premier League or the Bundesliga. It's hard to breathe you have to be awake every minutes of the game but its not too much, just the right balance.

Anth's ball physic mod makes the game a lot more realistic. And there is a gamplayzer on this forum that tones down the stats to make players more human, sorry i forgot the modders name (fifacitiu?).

With some slider tweaks (i lower sprint speed, pass speed, and adapt pass and shot accurracy to the opponant's strength and previous results dynamic and push marking up to ridicoulus values (like 88) to make the defence stronger) and a bit of reduced speed with cheat engines speedhack, it becomes very addictive. I still play carreer mode today because it is imo the best reflection of real football a game ever gave.

Last edited:
I don't know if its what DevPlays is talking about, but Papinho's high pressure and aggression files are a must if you play leagues like the Premier League or the Bundesliga. It's hard to breathe you have to be awake every minutes of the game but its not too much, just the right balance.
Yes, I was talking about those files. But...
If you are already on the v1.00 build, you don't have to use the attribdbgameplay file since that file is taken from the demo build, which is identical to the v1.00 build (another one called the attribdb file is taken from FIFA 19 Update 4 as per the words of Papinho, which might be a good addition?). You can just use the debuglines folder from that in the v1.00 build, which is more than enough, in my opinion. At the end of the day, it's a matter of personal preference. One might not like what it gives you, or one may think it's not enough. So, yeah, let him test that and come up with his own conclusion about whether it's a must-have or not. Right? :)

Using v1.00 build (Initial Release without any patches/updates) is already a massive improvement in gameplay by default in my opinion. You can improve it further if you want to use the Ball Physics mod made by @Anth James. If you want to add a little bit of spice on the top, you can use @papinho81's Debugline files. Finally, everyone's taste and opinion differs from each other. So, just try it out one by one and see if you are okay with it. For downloading the mods I said above, you can click the highlighted profiles of respectful modders above and search their threads. For downloading the initial release (v1.00), you can go here: Here!

Must have mods for FIFA 16 in my opinion:
1. FIP
2. Modern Goal Nets Colour (Anth James)
3. Broadcast Cam mod (if you use Broadcast Cam) (Anth James or mine)
4. Additional Starheads and Miniheads (you have to get them through soccer gaming forum)
and there are many more mods that I can't remember at this moment.

Hopefully, you get the idea. Cheers.
Thanks for help.
Unfortunetly it seems It turns out that I won't be able to play older versions of FIFA. I have box versions of fifa 14,15,16,17,18 but i dont remember login details to origin/ea app. I've been trying to recover my account through technical support since yesterday but they write that the account has been deleted for too long without logging in and only I can unlock it by logging in, provided that I didn't use the same email address to create a new account in the ea app. They are unable to recover it for me login details for such an account:(

I don't know if Is placebo or what...but does body type affects the way u can feel a player on the ball? I feel like there are some shorts players who has more agility than what stats suggest.
When you create a player there are 3 body types so i wonder if they affects something in players behave.

Hi guys,
I had this issue for a while but no one in soccergaming seems to be responding over this so I am here to ask for your help. The issue seems to be CGFS so maybe I will switch to Papinho's server now but still need any solutions or any other alternatives if possible as I want to enjoy this game fully.

There is a specific scenario for this to happen. I am facing the following issues,
1710584512645.png
1710584528177.png

This is specifically happening when I do as following:
1. Play a match against a team that uses a stadium from the server, the stadium loads fine
2. Go to the next match and that team also uses the stadium from the server, the stadium is like this.

This issue theoretically won't happen if, in any of the two matches, the team uses original FIFA stadium assets (The issue probably lies because of that stadium background menu)

I am quite sure that I am waiting for the beep sounds and everything but still no luck.

I would be grateful if you guys could help me with this.

@papinho81 @Byronic @DevPlays @Anth James @Nisoley @Chris Davies (tagging since I feel you guys are the experts over FIFA 16 modding)

Did you wait in menu for a beep to load stadium? If you go to formation or settings you also need to wait.

Secondly, stadium format and names? Are correctly for Server?

Last edited:
Did you wait in menu for a beep to load stadium? If you go to formation or settings you also need to wait.

Secondly, stadium format and names? Are correctly for Server?
Everything is perfect I am sure of that. I guess the beep you're referring to is the Windows notification sound here, which I always hear when I load the stadium and also come out of formation settings. As for the names, they are correct. As I am saying, this is only happening when there is a second game where the stadium server is also being used.

I now started Leicester City Career for now and the stadium is the original one. For the next game, I used a stadium from the server and it loaded fine since my previous game didn't use server files but the original one.

Weird no?

Hi guys,
I had this issue for a while but no one in soccergaming seems to be responding over this so I am here to ask for your help. The issue seems to be CGFS so maybe I will switch to Papinho's server now but still need any solutions or any other alternatives if possible as I want to enjoy this game fully.

There is a specific scenario for this to happen. I am facing the following issues,
View attachment 268976
View attachment 268977

1. Play a match against a team that uses a stadium from the server, the stadium loads fine
2. Go to the next match and that team also uses the stadium from the server, the stadium is like this.

This issue theoretically won't happen if, in any of the two matches, the team uses original FIFA stadium assets (The issue probably lies because of that stadium background menu)

I am quite sure that I am waiting for the beep sounds and everything but still no luck.

@papinho81 @Byronic @DevPlays @Anth James @Nisoley @Chris Davies (tagging since I feel you guys are the experts over FIFA 16 modding)
If it helps, I'm having the exact same issue - I assumed it was because I'd gone from a day match to a night match, and that maybe the stadium was missing the textures, but I didn't look into it any further!

Hi guys,

View attachment 268976
View attachment 268977

Adding modded stadiums is a headache for me. I only installed or used modded stadiums once for a career mode save last year. It was a very messy and hard experience due to my refusal to learn about it more. Since I'm a v1.00 build user, I didn't try CGFS (it won't work for this build; only the latest build is the compatible one). I mainly used Pap's Stadium server. But I heard that using CGFS is far easier than Pap's Stadium server. So, your experience might not be that messy. Anyway, I am not ditching Pap's stadium server here. This is the only stadium server/tool which supports v1.00 build in my knowledge. He has done a very good job developing that, but it's just me who is more lazy and stubborn to learn it more.😅

I hope somebody who uses and mastered CGFS would help you. Good luck! 👍

Hi guys,

View attachment 268976
View attachment 268977

From my experience with CGFE 16 Stadium Server I agree with Chris when he say it´s a texture Problem! I also face that same issue sometimes with Napoli´s Stadium trying to load correctly into game. These Blue greenish "Textures" are coming when FIFA 16 can´t load the necessary Texture. I could solve my issue by downloading a Napoli Stadium which was ready to import directly in Data Folder sceneassets - Stadium Folder. I think it´s not a fault on your side or a fault in CGFE 16. The Stadiums which comes with CGFE 16 are often from 2016 or 2017. Seems they could have missing files or textures. Idk honestly how to solve that. The Wizard/Nisoley is the expert for Stadiums. Maybe he have a golden hint how to fix this!
These missing Textures issue is also related to Face textures which you can see in the Screenshot below.

Attachments

• Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
From my experience with CGFE 16 Stadium Server I agree with Chris when he say it´s a texture Problem! I also face that same issue sometimes with Napoli´s Stadium trying to load correctly into game. These Blue greenish "Textures" are coming when FIFA 16 can´t load the necessary Texture. I could solve my issue by downloading a Napoli Stadium which was ready to import directly in Data Folder sceneassets - Stadium Folder. I think it´s not a fault on your side or a fault in CGFE 16. The Stadiums which comes with CGFE 16 are often from 2016 or 2017. Seems they could have missing files or textures. Idk honestly how to solve that. The Wizard/Nisoley is the expert for Stadiums. Maybe he have a golden hint how to fix this!
These missing Textures issue is also related to Face textures which you can see in the Screenshot below.
I am using Nisoley's stadium only and I don't think he will miss that kind of texture since his stadiums are spot on. I believe it's an issue with CGFS due to that FIFA 16 real-time stadium background

I am using Nisoley's stadium only and I don't think he will miss that kind of texture since his stadiums are spot on. I believe it's an issue with CGFS due to that FIFA 16 real-time stadium background
Than I mismatched your Post about your issue. Because I also use Nisoley´s Stadiums, the Stadium Server Versions and the Data - Stadium Folder Versions. Well, I am fine too with his stadiums. I just thought you mean that Stadium Pack for CGFE 16 Stadium Server too.

Screenshot (101).png

I gave a try to the classic patch V3 and updates yesterday and I have to say (again) that I am extremely disappointed with the way stats have been generated. It makes the overall experience in terms of gameplay extremely bad in comparison to others patch (for instance RFS).

I thought let's give a try to chatGPT in order to generate this type of Legends players stats specifically for FIFA and oh boy it does make an excellent job at it.
Her is an exemple for Maradona from 1990 and 1994:
Code:
Examinons Diego Maradona à deux moments clés : en 1990, lorsqu'il menait l'Argentine en finale de la Coupe du Monde de la FIFA en Italie, et en 1994, pendant sa dernière Coupe du Monde aux États-Unis, une période plus controversée de sa carrière.

### Diego Maradona (1990)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 85
- Finishing: 92
- Heading Accuracy: 78
- Short Passing: 95
- Volleys: 90
- Dribbling: 98
- Curve: 93
- FK Accuracy: 90
- Long Passing: 92
- Ball Control: 97

**Movement**
- Acceleration: 90
- Sprint Speed: 88
- Agility: 95
- Reactions: 94
- Balance: 97

**Power**
- Shot Power: 87
- Jumping: 82
- Stamina: 84
- Strength: 76
- Long Shots: 89

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 88
- Interceptions: 60
- Att. Position: 93
- Vision: 98
- Penalties: 90
- Composure: 95

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 58
- Standing Tackle: 60
- Sliding Tackle: 62

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 15
- GK Handling: 15
- GK Kicking: 15
- GK Positioning: 15
- GK Reflexes: 15

### Diego Maradona (1994)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 82
- Finishing: 89
- Heading Accuracy: 76
- Short Passing: 93
- Volleys: 88
- Dribbling: 95
- Curve: 90
- FK Accuracy: 87
- Long Passing: 90
- Ball Control: 95

**Movement**
- Acceleration: 85
- Sprint Speed: 85
- Agility: 92
- Reactions: 91
- Balance: 95

**Power**
- Shot Power: 85
- Jumping: 80
- Stamina: 80
- Strength: 74
- Long Shots: 87

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 86
- Interceptions: 58
- Att. Position: 90
- Vision: 96
- Penalties: 88
- Composure: 92

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 55
- Standing Tackle: 58
- Sliding Tackle: 60

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 14
- GK Handling: 14
- GK Kicking: 14
- GK Positioning: 14
- GK Reflexes: 14

En 1990, Maradona était au sommet de son art, dirigeant le jeu avec une maîtrise technique inégalée, tandis qu'en 1994, bien qu'encore extrêmement talentueux, son physique commençait à décliner, et sa participation à la Coupe du Monde a été éclipsée par une expulsion pour dopage. Ces statistiques reflètent l'évolution de ses capacités et de ses performances sur le terrain.

Or Thierry Henry
Code:
Bien sûr, examinons les statistiques de Thierry Henry à deux moments différents de sa carrière : en 2000, lorsqu'il était à l'apogée de sa forme à Arsenal, et en 2010, lorsqu'il jouait pour le New York Red Bulls, montrant une version plus expérimentée et moins physique de lui-même.

### Thierry Henry (2000)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 83
- Finishing: 95
- Heading Accuracy: 74
- Short Passing: 87
- Volleys: 93
- Dribbling: 92
- Curve: 88
- FK Accuracy: 84
- Long Passing: 82
- Ball Control: 94

**Movement**
- Acceleration: 94
- Sprint Speed: 93
- Agility: 89
- Reactions: 92
- Balance: 86

**Power**
- Shot Power: 88
- Jumping: 78
- Stamina: 87
- Long Shots: 91

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 70
- Interceptions: 55
- Att. Position: 96
- Vision: 88
- Composure: 93

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 44
- Standing Tackle: 48
- Sliding Tackle: 45

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 12
- GK Handling: 10
- GK Positioning: 11
- GK Reflexes: 13

### Thierry Henry (2010)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 80
- Heading Accuracy: 72
- Short Passing: 85
- Dribbling: 87
- Curve: 85
- FK Accuracy: 82
- Long Passing: 80
- Ball Control: 89

**Movement**
- Sprint Speed: 83
- Agility: 82
- Reactions: 88
- Balance: 83

**Power**
- Jumping: 75
- Stamina: 79
- Strength: 73
- Long Shots: 88

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 68
- Interceptions: 50
- Vision: 90
- Penalties: 89
- Composure: 91

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 40
- Standing Tackle: 46
- Sliding Tackle: 43

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 13
- GK Handling: 11
- GK Kicking: 13
- GK Positioning: 10
- GK Reflexes: 12

Ces statistiques reflètent l'évolution d'Henry de l'un des attaquants les plus redoutables et les plus dynamiques du monde à un joueur expérimenté qui, bien qu'ayant perdu une partie de sa vitesse et de sa force physique, restait incroyablement habile et intelligent sur le terrain.

I gave a try to the classic patch V3 and updates yesterday and I have to say (again) that I am extremely disappointed with the way stats have been generated. It makes the overall experience in terms of gameplay extremely bad in comparison to others patch (for instance RFS).

I thought let's give a try to chatGPT in order to generate this type of Legends players stats specifically for FIFA and oh boy it does make an excellent job at it.
Her is an exemple for Maradona from 1990 and 1994:
Code:
Examinons Diego Maradona à deux moments clés : en 1990, lorsqu'il menait l'Argentine en finale de la Coupe du Monde de la FIFA en Italie, et en 1994, pendant sa dernière Coupe du Monde aux États-Unis, une période plus controversée de sa carrière.

### Diego Maradona (1990)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 85
- Finishing: 92
- Heading Accuracy: 78
- Short Passing: 95
- Dribbling: 98
- Curve: 93
- FK Accuracy: 90
- Long Passing: 92
- Ball Control: 97

**Movement**
- Acceleration: 90
- Sprint Speed: 88
- Agility: 95
- Reactions: 94
- Balance: 97

**Power**
- Shot Power: 87
- Jumping: 82
- Stamina: 84
- Long Shots: 89

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 88
- Interceptions: 60
- Vision: 98
- Composure: 95

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 58
- Standing Tackle: 60
- Sliding Tackle: 62

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 15
- GK Handling: 15
- GK Kicking: 15
- GK Positioning: 15
- GK Reflexes: 15

### Diego Maradona (1994)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 82
- Heading Accuracy: 76
- Short Passing: 93
- Volleys: 88
- Dribbling: 95
- Curve: 90
- FK Accuracy: 87
- Long Passing: 90
- Ball Control: 95

**Movement**
- Sprint Speed: 85
- Agility: 92
- Reactions: 91
- Balance: 95

**Power**
- Jumping: 80
- Stamina: 80
- Strength: 74
- Long Shots: 87

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 86
- Interceptions: 58
- Att. Position: 90
- Vision: 96
- Penalties: 88
- Composure: 92

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 55
- Standing Tackle: 58
- Sliding Tackle: 60

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 14
- GK Handling: 14
- GK Positioning: 14
- GK Reflexes: 14

En 1990, Maradona était au sommet de son art, dirigeant le jeu avec une maîtrise technique inégalée, tandis qu'en 1994, bien qu'encore extrêmement talentueux, son physique commençait à décliner, et sa participation à la Coupe du Monde a été éclipsée par une expulsion pour dopage. Ces statistiques reflètent l'évolution de ses capacités et de ses performances sur le terrain.

Or Thierry Henry
Code:
Bien sûr, examinons les statistiques de Thierry Henry à deux moments différents de sa carrière : en 2000, lorsqu'il était à l'apogée de sa forme à Arsenal, et en 2010, lorsqu'il jouait pour le New York Red Bulls, montrant une version plus expérimentée et moins physique de lui-même.

### Thierry Henry (2000)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 83
- Finishing: 95
- Heading Accuracy: 74
- Short Passing: 87
- Volleys: 93
- Dribbling: 92
- Curve: 88
- FK Accuracy: 84
- Long Passing: 82
- Ball Control: 94

**Movement**
- Acceleration: 94
- Sprint Speed: 93
- Agility: 89
- Reactions: 92
- Balance: 86

**Power**
- Shot Power: 88
- Jumping: 78
- Stamina: 87
- Long Shots: 91

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 70
- Interceptions: 55
- Att. Position: 96
- Vision: 88
- Composure: 93

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 44
- Standing Tackle: 48
- Sliding Tackle: 45

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 12
- GK Handling: 10
- GK Positioning: 11
- GK Reflexes: 13

### Thierry Henry (2010)

**Skill**
- Crossing: 80
- Heading Accuracy: 72
- Short Passing: 85
- Dribbling: 87
- Curve: 85
- FK Accuracy: 82
- Long Passing: 80
- Ball Control: 89

**Movement**
- Sprint Speed: 83
- Agility: 82
- Reactions: 88
- Balance: 83

**Power**
- Jumping: 75
- Stamina: 79
- Strength: 73
- Long Shots: 88

**Mentality**
- Aggression: 68
- Interceptions: 50
- Vision: 90
- Penalties: 89
- Composure: 91

**Defending**
- Defensive Awareness: 40
- Standing Tackle: 46
- Sliding Tackle: 43

**Goalkeeping**
- GK Diving: 13
- GK Handling: 11
- GK Kicking: 13
- GK Positioning: 10
- GK Reflexes: 12

Ces statistiques reflètent l'évolution d'Henry de l'un des attaquants les plus redoutables et les plus dynamiques du monde à un joueur expérimenté qui, bien qu'ayant perdu une partie de sa vitesse et de sa force physique, restait incroyablement habile et intelligent sur le terrain.
Such a shame there's no way to roll that out with AI assistance across each player based on position, career stats for their club(s) etc... I bet there would be a way to create a fairly rudimentary formula.

Guys, I have a question about Career Mode (Manager Career).

I don't lke the training system in FIFA (the training drills are a bit tiresome and I don't want my players to grow unnaturally). In a long-term FIFA 16 save, would there be any adverse effects if I don't train at all?

I just want my players to grow naturally, like in FIFA 15 and earlier, but I'm wondering if stats decrease in young players or if there are any other undesirable effects due to not training.

I've read that in the newer FIFAs/FC24, training doesn't affect stats but sharpness, but that in older FIFAs, they affect growth.

Would skipping them altogether in FIFA 16 be sustainable for a long-term career? Thanks in advance. :)

Guys, I have a question about Career Mode (Manager Career).

I don't lke the training system in FIFA (the training drills are a bit tiresome and I don't want my players to grow unnaturally). In a long-term FIFA 16 save, would there be any adverse effects if I don't train at all?

I just want my players to grow naturally, like in FIFA 15 and earlier, but I'm wondering if stats decrease in young players or if there are any other undesirable effects due to not training.

I've read that in the newer FIFAs/FC24, training doesn't affect stats but sharpness, but that in older FIFAs, they affect growth.

Would skipping them altogether in FIFA 16 be sustainable for a long-term career? Thanks in advance. :)
In my experience playing manager career mode (I'm still playing one), as long as you are giving playtime to the particular player in question, you don't have to worry about training them (to an extent). I observed that, when I give a particular player consistent playtime, they are automatically growing in their position more (overall and specific stats increase), but the process is somewhat slow. For those you reserve or keep as backup players, you must train them to increase their stats. For any youth players who have high potential, you either have to loan them out or give them some playtime if you can, as well as train them to achieve their potential. Again, instead of exploiting the training algorithm/feature, use it realistically (remember my suggestions for your FIFA 19 player career mode?). I hope this will help you. Have fun!

Hi guys, I've been playing fifa16 for some time, preferring it to 23 and pes2021 but some installations are not clear to me:
for now I only use FIP 7.1 and regenerate with Creation Master, now I would like to install the advertising Adboards and scoreboards but I don't really know where to start as in the threads involved everything seemed difficult to me... any advice on this? Thank you

Hi guys, I've been playing fifa16 for some time, preferring it to 23 and pes2021 but some installations are not clear to me:
for now I only use FIP 7.1 and regenerate with Creation Master, now I would like to install the advertising Adboards and scoreboards but I don't really know where to start as in the threads involved everything seemed difficult to me... any advice on this? Thank you
Take a look at soccergaming

Back
Top Bottom