FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

@Anth James No, I’m using v1.01

Edit: it does work on the latest exe. Is there a way to just add the full stadium pack and use it in-game? Right now it's in a separate StadiumsGDB folder on the root level

Last edited:
Papinho did a stadium server that works with all exe, you can find it in this thread i think. Last resort solution is to add the stadiums manualy in the sceenasset folder, but you have to exit the game and do it before each game.

Good evening guys, someone has the link for version 1.00 ... also because for that link on OneDrive it asks me for a password thanks

Guys, Idk if that is the right Fifa thread to report that. But today it´s official news that EA killed the Fifa Series. Fifa 23 will be last Fifa Game after 30 years of the Series. I read it in the press, Twitter and also saw an german You Tube Video of an famous German Gaming Magazine. So not an rumor anymore. I am sure many of you Guys had the same Info.
EA plans a new project/Series with licensed Teams and Players but with another Name. Idk much which game modes they will provide but I saw Twitter Tweets from Real Footy Teams that they are "on board" for the new Project. Offers their support etc. Let´s see what will 2024 brings. I hope they didn´t follow the stupid way of Konami. What it means for Single Player Career mode Lovers, we will see.
Anyway, why I post it hear in Fifa 16 thread is that I hope they don´t "kill" Origin too! How could we play than Fifa 16 anymore?! Or the Frostbite Fifa´s?
Will it end with new Series from EA? There are no "additional" way to play than Fifa 16. But till that Point comes or not let´s enjoy the Fifa Series games!

Anyway, why I post it hear in Fifa 16 thread is that I hope they don´t "kill" Origin too! How could we play than Fifa 16 anymore?! Or the Frostbite Fifa´s?
Will it end with new Series from EA? There are no "additional" way to play than Fifa 16. But till that Point comes or not let´s enjoy the Fifa Series games!
That's my biggest worry as well. There are many other games on Origin, but the fact they could scratch the platform for something else isn't so absurd. And while most other games would probably move, we all know what would become of old Fifas.. from their point of view there already would be the newest version of Ea Sports Fc, and for free nonetheless.. who would need those old games anyway, after all?

Only solutions would be to buy a Ps4 and the discs, or waiting for PCs good enough to emulate Ps4 (no idea how far that is). Mods would be gone anyway of course, and with the recent Fifas until 19 (for who likes them like me) I don't know how the vanilla thing would be enjoyable. Hell I think at this point I prefer Fifa 16 1.01 or even 1.07 than the vanilla one. But I don't think there is a way to put patches in an emulator..

My dream would be, once and if they become "abandonware", for somebody to crack them. I've never understood if it's really out of the realm of possibilities. I saw "cracked" versions of recent games but I have no idea how they work, maybe they still need origin.

(Of course don't mistake the above for an apology for piracy. If they let me have it legally, I'd gladly pay as I always did. If they make them impossible to find, to buy or to play then it's not really much different than the ps2 Pes until Pes 14..)

That's my biggest worry as well. There are many other games on Origin, but the fact they could scratch the platform for something else isn't so absurd. And while most other games would probably move, we all know what would become of old Fifas.. from their point of view there already would be the newest version of Ea Sports Fc, and for free nonetheless.. who would need those old games anyway, after all?

Only solutions would be to buy a Ps4 and the discs, or waiting for PCs good enough to emulate Ps4 (no idea how far that is). Mods would be gone anyway of course, and with the recent Fifas until 19 (for who likes them like me) I don't know how the vanilla thing would be enjoyable. Hell I think at this point I prefer Fifa 16 1.01 or even 1.07 than the vanilla one. But I don't think there is a way to put patches in an emulator..

My dream would be, once and if they become "abandonware", for somebody to crack them. I've never understood if it's really out of the realm of possibilities. I saw "cracked" versions of recent games but I have no idea how they work, maybe they still need origin.

(Of course don't mistake the above for an apology for piracy. If they let me have it legally, I'd gladly pay as I always did. If they make them impossible to find, to buy or to play then it's not really much different than the ps2 Pes until Pes 14..)
I agree with you. I don´t post this because of making panic, but like you said does EA cares about old games when they release a new Series? Look at Fifa 14 or Fifa 15 and Fifa 16. There are not playable anymore via Origin Memberships like EA Play. We must purchase the game if we didn´t own it before. I am one of them who purchased it last year for an good price. But sometimes the game was sold out or the costs was absurd high. WOuld be fair if EA keeps Origin alive because they made again big money after they deleted some Fifa games like Fifa 16 from EA Play. The fact for the high Prizes and often sold out status for a 5 years old EA Game was the proof that many People purchased the game the last 10 or 12 month.
But what is fair in life of Money making machines like EA? :D

Last evening I also read that Ultimate Team would stay in the new EA Series. Also Career mode etc. We will see on which engine the new EA Series will build.
For Fifa 16 to emulate via PS4 Emulator on a PC at any point in the future would be nice. To answer your Question, the Progress of an Ps4 Emulator at the current state is close to zero. I am on the discord Server of an Project called Orbital which is attempt of some devs to do right that. I am on that Server at least 1 year now. I would give you the Invitation link for the discord Server but there you wouldn´t find much Information. Maybe there are some other Projects trying the task but I didn´t read much about it the last time. Maybe some other Member here knows more?!

But like you mentioned if they release such an Ps4 Emulator the mod support like we have on PC is not the same or I guess not possible.

Anyone experienced this graphical glitch with FIFA 16 before?

glitch.png

I have installed FIP 5.0 and then 5.1 and a facepack and made sure to regenerate BH after every change but this occurs and if I pick two teams such as Man City and Real Madrid specifically then the game just crashes back to my home screen. Any ideas? Thanks.

hello mates. has someone downloaded fip 5.0? when i choose most of the teams it crashes before the match (during the training games). i thought it was a problem about bodies but putting the old ones the crash is still present. I noticed that there are some players that crash the game, but before fip 5.0 this didn't happen with them. yet there have been no changes in the faces or in the hair (the mod makes changes only to the body and I also tried to put the bodies that were there before but it crashes anyway). Where is the issue?

I regret spending 5000 tk to buy fifa 16. This game feels like a time bomb now. The moment I loose access to my origin account/ EA decides to kill origin, fifa 16 will become inaccessible.

Anyone experienced this graphical glitch with FIFA 16 before?

View attachment 160488

I have installed FIP 5.0 and then 5.1 and a facepack and made sure to regenerate BH after every change but this occurs and if I pick two teams such as Man City and Real Madrid specifically then the game just crashes back to my home screen. Any ideas? Thanks.
Did you changed your DataBase, change generic faces to HQ?

Use this:

http://www.soccergaming.com/index.p...-1-21-22-edition.6466137/page-41#post-6615569

hello mates. has someone downloaded fip 5.0? when i choose most of the teams it crashes before the match (during the training games). i thought it was a problem about bodies but putting the old ones the crash is still present. I noticed that there are some players that crash the game, but before fip 5.0 this didn't happen with them. yet there have been no changes in the faces or in the hair (the mod makes changes only to the body and I also tried to put the bodies that were there before but it crashes anyway). Where is the issue?
Did you use the "Set Facetype" bat file in your FIP Game Folder? Do you try to install FIP 5.1 after you have installed 5.0? Maybe that solves your Problem.
Anyway, I had some issues too after I installed FIP 5.0. But I also used some Facepacks. The "Set Facetype" bat file helps me with that. I could install a 12 GB Facepack also and Lagwagons Facepack on top with the bat file. Try it first even you have not any additional Faces installed.
It´s the same File @nikolapfc89 recommend above my Post. The File is worth in Gold. ;-)

where can we buy fifa 16 now?
You can buy it, Mate. It´s just the question how much you wanna pay? This site is very good and I can recommend it, because I buy often games there. But Fifa 16 costs at the moment there 40 €. https://www.cdkeys.com/de_de/pc/spiele/fifa-16-pc-cd-key-origin

Maybe you will find it by google for a cheaper Price?! But on many platforms it´s still sold out. Like I mentioned, EA makes good money with the game after removing it from EA Play.

Did you use the "Set Facetype" bat file in your FIP Game Folder? Do you try to install FIP 5.1 after you have installed 5.0? Maybe that solves your Problem.
Anyway, I had some issues too after I installed FIP 5.0. But I also used some Facepacks. The "Set Facetype" bat file helps me with that. I could install a 12 GB Facepack also and Lagwagons Facepack on top with the bat file. Try it first even you have not any additional Faces installed.
It´s the same File @nikolapfc89 recommend above my Post. The File is worth in Gold. ;-)
yeah mate i have that bat file and helps me a lot with the fip's previous version, but now it seems that it's not working anymore

I noticed that the problem is about the hair, i removed the hair's folder and the it didn't crash, now how can i solve this problem? there are many players that have this problem and i can't check and provide hair for all of them

Back
Top Bottom