FIFA 16 new Camera packs

I am using SkillGame camera.

Some stadiums have much better camera than other (zoom or height).
Is possible to use from id 196 (stadion Hanguk) on all stadiums? Its perfect for me.

To delete the shake you need to delete this line:

<property name="shakeSetting" type="string" value="camera_shake_gameplay" />

...from your musedata-match.big in the sections:

packages\goal\package_goal_cameraflash.xml
packages\goal\package_goal_gameplay_cam_filler.xml
packages\goal\package_goal_own_goal.xml

There might be a couple more but that should do the trick anyway.

Thanks a lot! I will try it soon.

Guys do you know a method to delete the cursor on the player (for example the number/name on him when you select it) to have a game clean from any indicator?

hey friend, i didn't notice it before but did you reply to my earlier post, about removing the big camera jig next to the goal ? ok if not...

now on to your request , see pic, is this what you want? i've been playing Fifa like this for awhile. it's more lke tv pesentation. clean of the icons, name / number on top.

inter milan player with ball is me; as you can see no player cursor above head, and no name number. this is screen shot of in game, not replay.

put presentation folder in FIFA 16 \ data \ screenassets
put screen help folder in FIA 16 \ data
pretty sure you do not need to regenerate

make backup of yr original in case u don't like.
also note i removed most of the icon for the trainer (i have no need for it)
so if u use the trainer then maybe don't install mod.

all the best.

FIFA 16 Screenshotnn 2021.01.19 - 22.53.34.73.jpg

Attachments

• fifa 16 no player icon.zip
    2 KB · Views: 2
hey friend, i didn't notice it before but did you reply to my earlier post, about removing the big camera jig next to the goal ? ok if not...

now on to your request , see pic, is this what you want? i've been playing Fifa like this for awhile. it's more lke tv pesentation. clean of the icons, name / number on top.

inter milan player with ball is me; as you can see no player cursor above head, and no name number. this is screen shot of in game, not replay.

all the best.

View attachment 79882

resending , missing one folder before

Attachments

• fifa 16 no player icon.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
resending , missing one folder before
Thank you so much mate! Sorry but as you said i didnt notice your request but if i could help you i would be happy to do it. Anyway i didnt understand what you mean, what is the camera "jig"?

About your the indicator trick: as soon as I can I will try but this implies that the camera turns to the opposite side as in the screenshot? Because it would be a problem for me

hi,
the camera jib (i spelled it wrong before, jib is correct, not jig) is this pic attched. also called a "boom", i can't find the file to remove it. to me it's seems funny it's right next to the goal.

re indicator trick, it's facing the opposite side becuse the original mod has some camera in Broadcast mode as "Broadcast M"
you can go to page 2 of this thread and see papinho81 comments on how to switch it back in a BIG editor.

in some cameras with some diff angle, it can be turned off, however this indicator mod works for any camera because this mod works going through
some texture files and making them transparent, I did not edit the muse files for this mod.

all the best,

Attachments

• jib.jpg
    jib.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 18
hi,
the camera jib (i spelled it wrong before, jib is correct, not jig) is this pic attched. also called a "boom", i can't find the file to remove it. to me it's seems funny it's right next to the goal.

re indicator trick, it's facing the opposite side becuse the original mod has some camera in Broadcast mode as "Broadcast M"
you can go to page 2 of this thread and see papinho81 comments on how to switch it back in a BIG editor.

in some cameras with some diff angle, it can be turned off, however this indicator mod works for any camera because this mod works going through
some texture files and making them transparent, I did not edit the muse files for this mod.

all the best,
Sorry mate but i don't know where this file is located..

all the best.

View attachment 79882
i can't find screenhelp in FIFA 16 and presentation folder in data/sceneassets. Do I just have to add these files?

Last edited:
i can't find screenhelp in FIFA 16 and presentation folder in data/sceneassets. Do I just have to add these files?
hi, ok no problem if you can't find where that camera jib is.

now to install the no indicator mod, yes create screenhelp folder in fifa 16 \ data directory.. see below screenshot..the pic on the bottom..
for the "presentation folder" from my zip, you should already have sceneassets folder in FFifa 16 data directory. put the presentation folder in there. see
this pic right below...

overwite files if yr operating ask u to confirm. (remember to back up yr original in case u don't like this mod)..

that's it, it's installed. last time i played Fifa 16 i was changing cameras and installed what i sent in the zip you have. i tested to see if needed to regenerate (i use creation master 16) . the game will crash if you dont regenrate.

but I didn't need to., game worked fine. so after installing you shoudn't need to renegerate files.

p.s. in PES , you option to turn this indicator off in the menu ; you don't have to do this modding nonsense.
the camera jib is located behind the boards...just like in real stadiums. not next to the goal where the player can run into it and end up
with a concussion.... PES does a lot of things right :) but anway, i don't get into that debate. i have both games,
because i like both , so it's 50/50 for me

all the best, bye for now.

fifa 16 data sceneassets.JPG

fifa 16 data dir.JPG

now to install the no indicator mod, yes create screenhelp folder in fifa 16 \ data directory.. see below screenshot..the pic on the bottom..
for the "presentation folder" from my zip, you should already have sceneassets folder in FFifa 16 data directory. put the presentation folder in there. see
this pic right below...

overwite files if yr operating ask u to confirm. (remember to back up yr original in case u don't like this mod)..

that's it, it's installed. last time i played Fifa 16 i was changing cameras and installed what i sent in the zip you have. i tested to see if needed to regenerate (i use creation master 16) . the game will crash if you dont regenrate.

but I didn't need to., game worked fine. so after installing you shoudn't need to renegerate files.

p.s. in PES , you option to turn this indicator off in the menu ; you don't have to do this modding nonsense.
the camera jib is located behind the boards...just like in real stadiums. not next to the goal where the player can run into it and end up
with a concussion.... PES does a lot of things right :) but anway, i don't get into that debate. i have both games,

View attachment 80162

View attachment 80161
Thank you for the patience mate, i really appreciate your kindness. However last night I did exactly what you showed me in the message. The problem is that nothing has changed in the game. Maybe the fact of not having those folders (maybe because of the fip and mw mods) forces me to regenerate to have this mod, what do you think? The problem is that if regenerating its ok, then I would no longer know how to go back, and then re-set the indicator, since backup of these files does not exist for me!😭

Yes pes is a good game too, however fifa had something in the athmosphere that make me appreciate it more

this pic right below...

View attachment 80162

View attachment 80161
Anyway for the jib, i dont know where to find this file but an alternative solution may be going on soccergaming and download a lot of edited stadiums, there are so many and creators are very able to fix these little bugs!

What’s the name of it man? I’ll give it a shot for sure. Thanks.
I dont know mate, i hoped you knew its name☹️ i would to find it but how can i do? I have to try with the blocks of camera on cg file explorer right? And then change the name on gameplay camera of musedata-match right?

I dont know mate, i hoped you knew its name☹ i would to find it but how can i do? I have to try with the blocks of camera on cg file explorer right? And then change the name on gameplay camera of musedata-match right?
Yeah that’s it. Where did you take that screenshot? Was it during a cutscene or something?

Was the end of the match in the san paolo (edited stadium on soccergaming)
Just had a look. It's one of the Outro 'Stadium Beauty Pan' cameras. There's a few to choose from. They look quite nice, but they're quite far away and the negative is that they don't track the action at all. They simply pan across and then stop. You could use it for a complete view of the pitch, but outside of that it's not really useable.

Just had a look. It's one of the Outro 'Stadium Beauty Pan' cameras. There's a few to choose from. They look quite nice, but they're quite far away and the negative is that they don't track the action at all. They simply pan across and then stop. You could use it for a complete view of the pitch, but outside of that it's not really useable.
Oh yes i understand, so the "activeball" function doesnt work in this cam

Oh yes i understand, so the "activeball" function doesnt work in this cam
Nah it didn’t work. I wish there was another option to follow the action outside of ‘activeball’. That’s where the jerkiness come from. The gameplay would feel much more smooth I feel without all the unnecessary and quick movement.

Yes i agree with you, i add that if we could find a way to edit the angle (focal distance as in this case in with the stadium has less angle as you can see) we could have a perfect simulation of each game like on the tv. Ahh if only we could run into bcfile...

Yes i agree with you, i add that if we could find a way to edit the angle (focal distance as in this case in with the stadium has less angle as you can see) we could have a perfect simulation of each game like on the tv. Ahh if only we could run into bcfile...
If only...

Hey guys thanks for your great work. This game is such a gem and puts the new iterations of fifa and pes to shame on so many different aspects.

This is a replay cam that is used in the highlights after games that I find really perfect, Is there anyways to make it available as a gameplay cam or something similar?

Thanks

dream.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for your great work. This game is such a gem and puts the new iterations of fifa and pes to shame on so many different aspects.

This is a replay cam that is used in the highlights after games that I find really perfect, Is there anyways to make it available as a gameplay cam or something similar?

Thanks

View attachment 80811
I think this is the camera called 'Broadcast High'. @papinho81 released a few packs a while ago which feature a number of cameras. You can find them here -https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-new-camera-packs.78793/

Edit: Actually it might be the camera called 'UserInstantReplay'

Last edited:
I've finally made some progress with the dynamic zooming with the broadcast camera! I (re)discovered one of the angles @papinho81 had found a while back called 'Broadcast Main Zoom' and worked out how to make it useable in game.. This requires a very, very low number on the .big file and when I found the sweet spot I discovered that the dynamic zooming is behaving much more naturally than the typical broadcast camera.

I'm going through and sorting out all of the little cameras to make it a smooth package and then I'll post. I'm just having some difficulty with some of the cut scenes placing the ball down for free-kicks, goalkicks, as the angle itself is naturally very zoomed so it requires a bit more mucking around than previously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom