FIFA 16 Gameplay mods?

Hels The Ronin

Premier League
15 November 2019
Do you know any decent gameplay mods for FIFA 16? I was looking for something different to modded PES 2021 to have more variety and I was interested in knowing if there's any gameplay mod you know it is good. And in case you know anyone, do you know if it works in non-legit versions of the game? Have in count that the game can not be bought anymore in any store, and only dark webs have even darker keys, so it could be considered abandonware at this point.

Last edited:
Since you're basically on v1.07 (latest), try @papinho81's GP which reverts the gameplayattrib file (not completely) to the Disc/release version. You can call it as a dt18 equivalent stuff. I suggest to not use the debuglines file of the mod. Here's the thread: Click Me

In combo with this, you could also add @Anth James Ball Physics mod. It has v1.07 version compatibility, although I don't know if it works with the warez version properly. I suggest you to use Option A with No Speedhack settings. Here's the thread: Click Me

My advice/suggestion on this matter: For FIFA 16, less GP modification or tweaks, the better. The game provides excellent AI positioning, attacking and defending patterns, individual brilliance and most of the things by default. For some, the only downsides would be the team individuality or the quick passing speed and overall ball physics (first FIFA to introduce Driven Pass mechanic, that would be the reason for that, a.k.a less stable implementation). With Anth's Ball Physics mod, some of the issues related to Ball Physics can be minimised or doesn't affect the experience mostly. By using Disc/release version gameplayattrib, you could restore the initial release build feeling (at least on paper if it's purely placebo) before they butchered a few things to cater FUT players (even though v1.07 still plays excellent footy game, thankfully). I personally play v1.00 full build (initial release) with Anth's Ball Physics Option A - No Speedhack on FUMA controls + Professional Difficulty. I am using FIFA Infinity Patch v6.2 (not the latest though, I am continuing my MUFC manager career, going strong in my 6th season already.. šŸ˜‚) with a few other mods like a few starheads pack, my own broadcast camera tweaks and so on... (You are free to DM me if you need a few mods list and such, I would happily help you.. if I'm free!)

Good to see you hop into this game, have fun! You will never go dissatisfied.. That's for sure! Hehe.. šŸ‘

Since you're basically on v1.07 (latest), try @papinho81's GP which reverts the gameplayattrib file (not completely) to the Disc/release version. You can call it as a dt18 equivalent stuff. I suggest to not use the debuglines file of the mod. Here's the thread: Click Me

In combo with this, you could also add @Anth James Ball Physics mod. It has v1.07 version compatibility, although I don't know if it works with the warez version properly. I suggest you to use Option A with No Speedhack settings. Here's the thread: Click Me

My advice/suggestion on this matter: For FIFA 16, less GP modification or tweaks, the better. The game provides excellent AI positioning, attacking and defending patterns, individual brilliance and most of the things by default. For some, the only downsides would be the team individuality or the quick passing speed and overall ball physics (first FIFA to introduce Driven Pass mechanic, that would be the reason for that, a.k.a less stable implementation). With Anth's Ball Physics mod, some of the issues related to Ball Physics can be minimised or doesn't affect the experience mostly. By using Disc/release version gameplayattrib, you could restore the initial release build feeling (at least on paper if it's purely placebo) before they butchered a few things to cater FUT players (even though v1.07 still plays excellent footy game, thankfully). I personally play v1.00 full build (initial release) with Anth's Ball Physics Option A - No Speedhack on FUMA controls + Professional Difficulty. I am using FIFA Infinity Patch v6.2 (not the latest though, I am continuing my MUFC manager career, going strong in my 6th season already.. šŸ˜‚) with a few other mods like a few starheads pack, my own broadcast camera tweaks and so on... (You are free to DM me if you need a few mods list and such, I would happily help you.. if I'm free!)

Good to see you hop into this game, have fun! You will never go dissatisfied.. That's for sure! Hehe.. šŸ‘
How do I know game version? Cause I was assuming I was in v.1.00, but I ain't sure anymore.

Can you write more why not use debuglines??
While using it, I felt that almost every CPU team applied unrealistic pressure (not always), which should not happen according to their tactics and such. I also found that their approach is almost the same (no variations). Some of the other things may be a placebo or affect the game in the opposite way (as far as I felt). So, no. I prefer not to use it.

While using it, I felt that almost every CPU team applied unrealistic pressure (not always), which should not happen according to their tactics and such. I also found that their approach is almost the same (no variations). Some of the other things may be a placebo or affect the game in the opposite way (as far as I felt). So, no. I prefer not to use it.
You're right about the high CPU pressure. But this makes the game more difficult. I like this, although sometimes the pressure is too much. I was looking for a game in which the CPU would create more opportunities and score more goals, even if the realism was a bit lower. When I use this mod with debuglines and my heavily modified sliders, cpu finally shots more on goal and he scores more goals, which makes the matches more interesting. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that the CPU wingers release the ball forward, run at full sprint and I can't stop them (if you know what I mean), but I don't know if debuglines is responsible for this behavior. I think I'll test the gameplay without debuglines and see what suits me better.

Last edited:

Because I play version 1.0, I don't need the gameplayattrib folder?

I would strongly suggest trying Option B of the ball physics mod - was a real gamechanger for me.

Also, fully agree v1.00 is the only way to go. This summer I tried Euro 2024 mod with v1.07 briefly, but couldn't finish even two games on it coming from v1.00. From the first few moves it seems like there is no big difference, but play 10-15 minutes and you see it very clearly.

You're right about the high CPU pressure. But this makes the game more difficult. I like this, although sometimes the pressure is too much. I was looking for a game in which the CPU would create more opportunities and score more goals, even if the realism was a bit lower. When I use this mod with debuglines and my heavily modified sliders, cpu finally shots more on goal and he scores more goals, which makes the matches more interesting. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that the CPU wingers release the ball forward, run at full sprint and I can't stop them (if you know what I mean), but I don't know if debuglines is responsible for this behavior. I think I'll test the gameplay without debuglines and see what suits me better.
Yeah, but their attacking patterns have little to no variation at all, doesn't matter which team you play against, which is a negative things for me.
Because I play version 1.0, I don't need the gameplayattrib folder?
Yes, because that gameplayattrib is extracted from Demo/Release build (identical). Why would you overwrite the same thing? No need for that.
I would strongly suggest trying Option B of the ball physics mod - was a real gamechanger for me.

Also, fully agree v1.00 is the only way to go. This summer I tried Euro 2024 mod with v1.07 briefly, but couldn't finish even two games on it coming from v1.00. From the first few moves it seems like there is no big difference, but play 10-15 minutes and you see it very clearly.
For me, Option A is better than B. B impacts the game differently, fouls and first touch effects are kinda ruining the gameplay, more unnecessary clipping and collision due to this. Also, the ball doesn't roll much if you shoot in goal. I am fully satisfied with A as it doesn't change the good and natural side of the gameplay but tweaks the ball physics for the better. Nice balance there!

Question. Apparently, I am having a problem where my pause menu clock doesn't match the time in the scoreboard, and also my players show with lag, like several seconds later. Also happens that when I am going to repeat one of the exercises of the loading screen, it loads the finished exercise screen over the new one doing a strange image on the screen with two images, one over the other. Anyone knows anything about this errors?

I wanted to ask you if you know how to integrate the following string into the cl.ini file that allows you to modify the cam like in fifa 14

[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05

I wanted to ask you if you know how to integrate the following string into the cl.ini file that allows you to modify the cam like in fifa 14

[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05
It doesn't work on FIFA 16.

Question. Apparently, I am having a problem where my pause menu clock doesn't match the time in the scoreboard, and also my players show with lag, like several seconds later. Also happens that when I am going to repeat one of the exercises of the loading screen, it loads the finished exercise screen over the new one doing a strange image on the screen with two images, one over the other. Anyone knows anything about this errors?
Anyone knows anything about this?

He's right. @papinho81 and I have probably spent more time with FIFA 16 camera possiblities than anyone else haha.
not all is lost, I used this guide which also works on FIFA 16, the only thing is that if I set these parameters in the game they are effective but if I try to modify the game to my liking it resets everything, I ask you who are more experts, to try to make some attempts and if we can do something based on this to modify to our liking in game

https://www.fifa-infinity.com/forum...g/mods-patches-ac/1753-mod-camera-mod-beta990

@DevPlays - do you find removing debuglines makes the CPU play more lobbed through balls and long balls?

My only issue I think with the game is that every team plays Tiki Taka against you

@DevPlays - do you find removing debuglines makes the CPU play more lobbed through balls and long balls?

My only issue I think with the game is that every team plays Tiki Taka against you
You can take away the tiki-taka thing, but then, other teams won't do it. Anyways, every modern team does some tiki-taka to certain extent when pressured, so not that bad.

Using a modified debuglines makes the CPU to pressure you more (unrealistic at times) and their play variation have little to no difference game by game. That was what I found out. It might improve your issue, yeah.

can you please tell me step by step how to change team jerseys for barcelona at least, to make it fifa 17 style, if it s easy, thanks

the one thing i really need is to change barcelona jersey to a different one, at least fifa 17 version of the jersey, the 16 one looks so bad with horizontal blue and burgundy lines

Back
Top Bottom