FIFA 16 Gameplay mods?

Yeah it unfortunately doesn't have a big impact how teams set up tactically... :(
Well, if you see real life, there's difference on how teams play, but they also play tiki-taka up to some point, and passing and combination on the build-up is important, since you want to move the ball quickly. As my swordplaying masters says, "ha so um arte do combate", that means, there's only one fighting art, and same way, there's only one way of playing football right. Yeah, sure, there might be different styles, and obviously you might lean more or less to certain strategies or certain others, but at the end, in high level sports, everything ends up being a mix and there are certain things that work and certain others that do not, and you have to adapt to the oponent.

So in this sense, I prefer that the impact in how teams set up tactically is there, but doesn't condition it's way of playing like if it was set in stone, and rather, is more a set of tendencies of playing one way or the other, but still looking for short passing, combinations and that, in general, you can difference the strategy, that is something more ethereal, from the tactics, that is something more particular. Strategy should be something more difficult to see consisntently, like some times you might follow your strategy, but some others will have to adapt to what the enemy team does, and specifically those teams that play in a very specific way do not play in the opposite way, but have certain ammount of flexibility. To put an example, Barcelona should play more tiki-taka than others and, definitely, without the ball, should almost never play with a lower defensive lane. However, if the enemy team is pressuring a lot, and open in the back, is legitimate that Barça tries a counter, and if the enemy team is moving the ball like for too long near the area, is legitimate that the midfielders come down to help after some time, or even that they crowd the area if the ball is being move for too long around the area, in the flanks, etc., cause that actually happens in real football.

Ok i get all that - but say i want every opponent to play much more direct long ball football, as a test to prove editing/modding in fifa 16 actually works - how would that be accomplished?

Ok i get all that - but say i want every opponent to play much more direct long ball football, as a test to prove editing/modding in fifa 16 actually works - how would that be accomplished?
In cl.ini, product.ini or rna.ini I can give you mines.

https://mega.nz/file/ulgwnYBY#VHNL3Cgz5LGlzmnohJZKFIKGBcM9GU-dmfvzmaOMKqM

There you go, extract those in the game folder and then look through them where it says USE_TIKI_TAKA=1 or something like that, and set it to 0.

But I advice you, I am having a crash when a red card is shown, the game is crashing and creating a crash.dmp, and maybe is because some line in the file (I don't know which one could be) is causing the crash, so have it in count. If this doesn't happen to you, also, let me know.

My career mode with las palmas
Legendary , assisted, ball physics mod and speed hack set 0.8999, OS sliders for realistic gameplay

Back
Top Bottom