FIFA 13

I've never scored a volley from the halfway line or a 35 yard scissor kick. Not sure I've even scored a 15 yard scissor kick. Maybe I suck.

My goals are all fairly normal. But then I don't play as Real Madrid on Assisted.

Hahaha same.

Anyway 2 more days to the demo! Can't f'n wait!

And let's remember, these montages and clips were made to look flashy and a lot of times are done by people who like doing all those skill moves. I don't and many others here don't either. So our games would look a lot more realistic.

Plus some of these are against guys who can't defend or amateur AI. I wouldn't read much into it. I'm confident the game will be very good.

Yep having sliders for single player and being able to play all manual players on line through head to head gets rid of a lot of the bullshit you see on those videos.

Of course it still has problems, but I am very much looking forward to the demo :DD

That Wepeeler guy looks about 50 hanging around and getting in peoples faces when he scores :LOL: Anyway more power to them if they play the game like that, but Fifa promoting the game in that way is a bit worrying.

If you took look at the guys who went there to Community Day...

All of them are skillers. Also with Hjerp being an EA through and through doing promo vids and new skill vids, etc. doesn't help them get sim people interested.

Unfortunately, KSI has massive fanbase, who follows and listens to him like religious cult... Is worrying.

He will never talk about player individuality and other nuances. He also DIRECTLY discredited KONAMI work this year saying: "Forget it, don't pay for it, don't play it, FIFA is much better, get it instead."

U serious? (you may wonder how many people didn't even try PES this year due to his words).

Direct marketing. Hell yeah :P.

I like FIFA, but ffs, some balance please. PES does some things better, FIFA does things better in some areas. No need to be dick about it.

I will play both of them this year. Finally.

Fifa13 is looking more like Fifa Street.

But then (imo) Fifa has always been for the gamer and not the footballer. Thats how I think anyway.

My mates get frustrated at PES because a game will end 1-0 or 1-1 and none of the goals have been a volley from the halfway line or a 35 yard scissor kick. In Fifa over the top goals have always been the rule and not the exeption

My 10 year old son loves Fifa and wont even play the PES13 demo. Why? because Fifa is a great out of the box game. It has all you want to see. But theres no depth to the game.

Yea its really unrealistic scoring from long range scissor kicks

YouTube - PES Madness 2 Scissors kick from 30 yards! PES 2011

personally in all my FIFA life ive yet to see a 35 yard scissor kick playing on manual..in fact I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 in FIFA 12 attempted ones that never went in. I've also yet to see a volley from the halfway line, who nows maybe it happens on assisted controls, i wouldn't know as I dont use them

Direct marketing. Hell yeah :P.
Well yes. That's what Community days are for.

Those people are the ones who can pass on their excited previews to the largest audience. If there were any 'non-skillers' who could do the same, I imagine they would be invited too.

is it not to do with the camera used to film? seems to be skipping..and all people who have tried it say its a lot slower yet a lot of the vids look super fast, id say camera again

YouTube - FIFA 13 Gameplay - Barcelona vs PSG (HD)

Thaty running animation for goal... Looks flipping retarded!!

O_O

God that gameplay looks bad, tick every few seconds. Looks so easy to beat the defence and animations are awful.

Going to give the Fifa demo a go next week but looking at that video I think I may have already changed my mind again and will be sticking with pes.

Fifa in terms of realism doesn't come close to Pes. Yes Fifa presentation and game modes they win hands down, just depends what people are after. I'm after a game that looks and play like a football match not game that plays like a circus show with over the top tricks and moves that only around 5% of footballers can actually pull off in real life.

since nothing important is posted here lately, this is what i found on russian fifa site:

EA Sports опубликовали полный список лиг и национальных команд, которые будут в полной версии FIFA 13:

Чемпионаты стран в FIFA 13:

- Австралия
- Австрия
- Бельгия
- Бразилия
- Дания
- Англия (4 лиги)
- Франция (2 лиги)
- Германия (2 лиги)
- Италия (2 лиги)
- Корея
- Мексика
- Голландия
- Норвегия
- Польша
- Португалия
- Ирландия
- РОССИЯ
- Саудовская Аравия *new*
- Шотландия
- Испания (2 лиги)
- Швеция
- Швейцария
- США

Как вы видите, вместо долгожданной Украинской Лиги появился чемпионат Саудовской Аравии

Кроме того, стали известны все национальные сборные, доступные для игры в FIFA 13:

Аргентина, Австралия, Австрия, Бельгия, Боливия *new*, Бразилия, Болгария, Камерун, Чили, Чехия *new*, Колумбия, Кот-д'Ивуар, Дания, Эквадор, Египет, Англия, Финляндия, Франция, Германия, Греция, Венгрия, Индия *new*, Ирландия, Италия, Корея, Мексика, Голландия, Новая Зеландия, Северная Ирландия, Норвегия, Парагвай *new*, Перу, Польша, Португалия, Румыния, РОССИЯ, Шотландия, Словения, ЮАР, Испания, Швеция, Швейцария, Турция, США, Уругвай, Венесуэла *new*.

В очередной раз обращает внимание отсутствие сборной Украины, зато появилась сборная Индии

Translation:

EA Sports released a complete list of leagues and national teams that will be in the full version of FIFA 13:

The national championship in FIFA 13:

- Australia
- Austria
- Belgium
- Brazil
- Denmark
- England (4 leagues)
- France (2 league)
- Germany (2 league)
- Italy (2 league)
- Korea
- Mexico
- The Netherlands
- Norway
- Poland
- Portugal
- Ireland
- RUSSIA
- Saudi Arabia * new *
- Scotland
- Spain (2 league)
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- USA

As you can see, instead of the long-awaited Ukrainian League championship came Saudi Arabia

It has also become aware of all the national teams are available for play in FIFA 13:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, * new *, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chile, Czech Republic * new *, Colombia, Côte d'Ivoire, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, * new *, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Paraguay, * new *, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, RUSSIA, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela * new *.

Once again draws attention to the absence of the Ukrainian team, but there was the Indian team

Good grief. Why Saudi-Arabia league no one will play is introduced instead of Ukrainian league is amusing.

@hitmanuk, sure blame it on cameras... :rolleyes:

since nothing important is posted here lately, this is what i found on russian fifa site:

EA Sports опубликовали полный список лиг и национальных команд, которые будут в полной версии FIFA 13:

Чемпионаты стран в FIFA 13:

- Австралия
- Австрия
- Бельгия
- Бразилия
- Дания
- Англия (4 лиги)
- Франция (2 лиги)
- Германия (2 лиги)
- Италия (2 лиги)
- Корея
- Мексика
- Голландия
- Норвегия
- Польша
- Португалия
- Ирландия
- РОССИЯ
- Саудовская Аравия *new*
- Шотландия
- Испания (2 лиги)
- Швеция
- Швейцария
- США

Как вы видите, вместо долгожданной Украинской Лиги появился чемпионат Саудовской Аравии

Кроме того, стали известны все национальные сборные, доступные для игры в FIFA 13:

Аргентина, Австралия, Австрия, Бельгия, Боливия *new*, Бразилия, Болгария, Камерун, Чили, Чехия *new*, Колумбия, Кот-д'Ивуар, Дания, Эквадор, Египет, Англия, Финляндия, Франция, Германия, Греция, Венгрия, Индия *new*, Ирландия, Италия, Корея, Мексика, Голландия, Новая Зеландия, Северная Ирландия, Норвегия, Парагвай *new*, Перу, Польша, Португалия, Румыния, РОССИЯ, Шотландия, Словения, ЮАР, Испания, Швеция, Швейцария, Турция, США, Уругвай, Венесуэла *new*.

В очередной раз обращает внимание отсутствие сборной Украины, зато появилась сборная Индии

The next time you post non-English stuff please make sure you add English translation please.

Translation:

@hitmanuk, sure blame it on cameras... :rolleyes:

sorry it but it is a fact the type of video camera used to record footage can distort the speed of how the game plays out,regarding the animation I ask the question if its the camera, maybe its not..maybe its just you who thinks its no good..everyone will know on Tuesday..Its getting very defensive in these forums lately. If the video bothers you that much and you think it looks "retarded" just dont play it

I nave to questions:

1 - its possible to chance formations in real time without kinect? It will be present in pc version?

2 - there are diference in movement off the ball depending the players you choose or the movement off the ball is determinated only according to position And arrows you choose?
For example: if i replace dzeko for tevez kepping the same position And same arrows, the movement of the ball will be diferent because of the players or it will be the same?
In resume, iwant to know if in fifa, attributes are relevant in movement off the ball or not...

This skills whoring style would be eased a bit if they added a "Skills Consistency" star for each player, cause most players can do them.. But not all the time or not in games.. And so make players make mistakes to deter from constant skill slaughtering..

For goodness sakes you lot, do you all ever learn? or do your memories reset every fricken year? Stop watching those promo vids, sit back and relax.

Every year its the same, assisted, ball skills crappy players like Wepeeler (no offense la if you are on here).

They use those guys to push the appeal to a younger audience. They dont need to worry about the likes of us as they know we will purchase the game. And i no longer worry about what i see in these videos.

As long as the sliders are in and i can tailor the game to how i want everything will be fine.

Like the guy a few posts above, ive never scored a 45 yard long ranger into the top corner nor flipped the ball over my head and over a defender then scissor kicked it past a keeper.

I dont score those goals. its impossible for me TO score those goals. No one CAN score those goals if you play on manual, its virtually impossible.

So stop worrying and wait for the demo then the full game, then adjust it to your hearts content. its not going to be 100% perfect but then no game is. But what i will guarantee it will be the best game out there by some distance.

That list of nations is crap!

Iran isn't there but India is!? What the hell?

No Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Ukraine either? I especially thought with the introduction of International Management, that a lot more nations will be added. What happens to all the players of those countries now in CM Mode? They don't ever go on interntional matches unlike their team-mates because their country isn't in the game? So Ivanovic is nice and well rested as there is no Serbia but Cech goes on International duty with Czech along with other players? That's stupid and weird.

That list of nations is crap!

Iran isn't there but India is!? What the hell?

No Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Ukraine either? I especially thought with the introduction of International Management, that a lot more nations will be added. What happens to all the players of those countries now in CM Mode? They don't ever go on interntional matches unlike their team-mates because their country isn't in the game? So Ivanovic is nice and well rested as there is no Serbia but Cech goes on International duty with Czech along with other players? That's stupid and weird.

Let's make Ivanovic play for India then :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom