FIFA 11 - PC

Nope, I didn't try other resolution but why should I,
I want to play on my highest resolution 1920x1080 and not
on a lower one and the EPL Scoreboard works fine.

This is how it looks with Bundesliga teams.
sf83xh86.png

dude is that the scoreboard for pc?
it looks different from the demo.

something is wrong with the LOD setting for FULL game I think:

when I put this to the game got no smoothness, gameplay is lagging, in setting is set values 5.0, 2.5 and 1.0 and with that is lagging, OK in demo got new LOD setiing 4.0, 2.0 and 1.0 and everything was ok, so I set that and is still lagging

ok, demo is demo and full is full so I set EA default 1.0, 0.5 and 0.25 and... STILL lagging

but when I backup data file and remove rna folder everything is back again OK... WTF???

Last edited:
something is wrong with the LOD setting for FULL game I think:

when I put this to the game got no smoothness, gameplay is lagging, in setting is set values 5.0, 2.5 and 1.0 and with that is lagging, OK in demo got new LOD setiing 4.0, 2.0 and 1.0 and everything was ok, so I set that and is still lagging

ok, demo is demo and full is full so I set EA default 1.0, 0.5 and 0.25 and... STILL lagging

but when I backup data file and remove rna folder everything is back again OK... WTF???

i have all on 100.0 and no lagging..

Guys, on my pc the game don't go fluid, it's lagging many many times...

I give you my PC details (it's a laptop):

- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
- RAM: 4,00 GB
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT (PS3.0/VS3.0)
VRAM: 1,00 GB

According to you, what can I do ? What are best settings and configuration for me, to solve the problem ? I don't think that my PC is bad, graphic is good.. help me, please :)

Ok, the only thing a little bit strange is that i play Pes on high settings and graphic levels, and it works fine... that's why I didn't consider my PC low...

I've copy settings.lua form Promitheas thread and set all values on 100.0 and game runs smooth without no lags and perfect detailed, so it must be something with that file above

What's really wrong in this game is that there is no difference between Man Utd and a league 2 team on world class. They play the same and have the same AI attributes. Not to mention the horrible AI defender blocking your way to pass and to move past him at the same time! So you can't shoot and you can't pass to your team mate!

I've copy settings.lua form Promitheas thread and set all values on 100.0 and game runs smooth without no lags and perfect detailed, so it must be something with that file above

The file above is the same the author posted on soccergaming foruns.

cya

The file above is the same the author posted on soccergaming foruns.

cya

maybe is the same but in MY GAME on file above gameplay laggs even when I set EA default values and with file on Promitheas thread game runs smooth with higest values

so must be something

Sorry if this has been asked. For those who had lags with the demo, is it the same thing?

I bought FIFA 11 PC and almost all the time I cant play..
when I get into game it give me choose language and then it show me EA SPORT logo and game crash..

please help me!

I need a little help.
I got a copy from FIFA 11 without italian commentaries.
A friend of mine got one with it already.

I would like to insert that to my game.
Which file should I insert (drag to a folder?)

Other question: In MyDocuments, folder of FIFA 11 is the Option File?

does anybody know what game engine fifa 11 uses and what pes 2011 uses?
i am talking about game engine and not gameplay...
( for eg. crysis uses cryengine, gears of war uses unreal engine)

i am asking this because fifa 11 lags in my pc whereas pes 2011 runs super smooth.

No offense but 9600 wasn't a top card even when it was released.

I played the game with 8600 GTS without lags..

Ok, the only thing a little bit strange is that i play Pes on high settings and graphic levels, and it works fine... that's why I didn't consider my PC low...

And with low details you will see the same results..Try the beta drivers of nvidia..Or try the game on windows xp..

Last edited:
Hey I just got a minor problem here. I use the exact same resolution/quality settings for both the Complete version and the demo, yet for some reason I have a substantial drop in frame rate in the complete version. I've just given both versions a kick around for 5 minutes and there is a definitive drop, I would say as much as half of the FPS has been cut in the complete version.

Can anyone help with this?

I use 1366x768, Low Quality and No AA

try to install the directx provided with the game again... it helped me with my lagging problem( i have 9500gt).
it seems the directx does not install properly during the game setup.

The game runs perfect smoothly 60 fps on:

-Gameplay
-Goals opportunities replays.

lag/stuttering problems(30 fps)on:

-Celebrations
-Goals Replays
-Player change cinematics
-Teams entrance cinematics
-Best plays of the match cinematic

i saw many peoples on differents communities, with the same problem, anf i tried many possibles solutions, (like D3DOverrider, many settigns combinations, etc) and nothing happens.

wish EA or anyone genius make a patch for this. Is annoying to see that the game doesn't work completely smooth.

My system specs are:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 - ECS A790GXM-AD3 - X2 Kingston 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM - ATI Sapphire HD5770 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bits

I need a little help.
I got a copy from FIFA 11 without italian commentaries.
A friend of mine got one with it already.

I would like to insert that to my game.
Which file should I insert (drag to a folder?)

Other question: In MyDocuments, folder of FIFA 11 is the Option File?

Somebody, please...

Ok been playing this for a couple of days now and i don't know how anyone can play this without the urge to drill thier pad through the screen.

The game just seems so biased in favour of the a.i every one of my god damn players is marked so tightly yet mine just stand off the a.i, earlier the carew just jogged across the semi-circle on the outside of the box, towards the corner flag, spun around and sprinted back into my penalty area just cross it in whilst my defender and goalie just stood there rather than attempting to jump for it.

Interceptions are rife, there's barley any power in semi-manual passes, through balls or shots, a.i is deadly accurate with every single long ball, pass, volly etc, and on higher difficultys the a.i wins 99% of headers.

players still lock on and barge you off the fucking ball and there is no fucking way on earth you can play realistic football on this, seems like your just rewarded with being a sprint prick and assisted, pressure prat.

So god damn glad i didn't pay for this shit of shite.

Back
Top Bottom