Fifa 09 Editing - Holland Squad & Free Transfers.

So obviously the update comes out tomorrow hopefully, get to again sit down and type in the names of 300+ footballers to move them into the free transfers pool, oh joy! Obviously some of them will now no longer not be free transfers and need removing from the list, I'll start:

Arshavin

If someone can come up with the rest that'd be awesome ;)

have searched a bit, but not found anywhere, hoping someone can lend a hadn - is it possible to copy a player when using the creation zone? I know it used to be possible in PES, just curious if there is some setting I can't find.

I'm trying to create a few players (such as Tosic at United) and it's absolutely doing my head in how clunky the interface is. Sigh.

I play fifa09 on PS2. And i can't find the "Free Transfer"team... I replaced Arshavin in Russian Internationalteam but he kind of vanished from the game... no way getting him back unless i set the default roster.. but i made all premierleague and liga bbva winter-transfers also so that's not an option :/... anyone know how to solve this problem?

Yah, on the PC there's no Free Transfer team. O well

And yes you can edit Mutu! Go to Edit Player, and mind Murgu, and change his name

Of course, that could also be a discrepancy between PC and new-gen consoles.

hey i have Fifa09 for PC. just want to know if there is anyways to get Jacob Burns to Perth Glory. I found an update which had Arshavin in it and he is at Arsenal but Burns isnt in it and we dont have free transfers like u guys. can anybody help out?

He's in the Australian National team. so he is in the game. i want to know how to get him to perth glory in the hyundai a league.

Back
Top Bottom