Fantasy Premier League

I didn't go on the website at ALL throughout the season let alone do any chances. gonna check where i came and edit this post.

EDIT: 124 :DD Wont be bothering with this again

Last edited:
I won two of the three evo web leagues i entered in and i finished 4th in the WENB league... americans dont know shit about soccer! :)

fantasyleagueteamyc7.png

hahahaha, nice work man, im really impressed with your 109!!! that is what did it for you, game week 22, oh and a 96 thrown in there

Are you up for all gomito?

It's quite hard to keep up with EPL, unless you pick a team from the beginning and let they go.

Do you go for NFL too like in that movie Knocked Up with a weekly reunion with the lads :lol:

Are you up for all gomito?

It's quite hard to keep up with EPL, unless you pick a team from the beginning and let they go.

Do you go for NFL too like in that movie Knocked Up with a weekly reunion with the lads :lol:

OH YEAH, knocked up is so fucking true, that is exactly what we do mate on draft day, but that only happens once a year.... but i think they were doing baseball in that movie...

i would be up for league one or la liga or serie a, but only one of those

im in, someone setup the league and invite people.. or give us the code..

did you guys know at espnsoccernet, you can do serie A, la liga, and league Un....

I'll make the EPL league and I'm interested in the others too.

EPL League code - 909624-176957

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

For the ESPN league which league should we do, Spain, Italy or France?

Last edited:
I'll set up the Seria A ESPN league later today.

Back
Top Bottom