eFootball (All Platforms)

Dummo about 22 but playing 21 with FIFER's mods. Even though he improves gameplay drastically I still wouldn't play it of it was just me. We're playing a co-op manager mode with my brother unless you have another person to play with you it's unplayable.

After paying Fifa 22 and coming back to PES 21 with Virtua Red patch ( recently discovered and installed ) with Holland gameplay patch, I think I can move on from PES5 and this will be my game for this season. Can't wait to start a master league with it. Makes PES21 not only playable for me but enjoyable.

As bad as PES has been over recent years, with this tweak, it seems it will always be the kind if gameplay I prefer. Felt mint to play last night after fifa.

Hahaha this video totally contradicts spooky pizza. Spooky says that football has the best graphical crowd, the best lighting, the best everything.
When I pulled him up about it, he deleted my comments on his YouTube channel lol.

I trust this guy nor than spooky shill.

Love you spooky 😘
The "stadium atmosphere" starts from the locker room, continues with the descent into the field and the disposition of the teams until the final interviews on the sidelines. These interlude scenes, although well designed, highlight some limitations of the graphics engine that shows its side especially in the realization of the audience in the stands.

Source: https://www.everyeye.it/articoli/pr...lay-gioco-calcio-gratis-azione-ps5-54442.html

not saying it's deliberate from konami to not send the B-Roll but i'm finding the video reviews really hard to follow with the random footage not representing the game. would love to see some written thoughts in English instead.
I just treat it like a podcast mate. Listen and don't watch :)
Wow literally every other youtuber got to test it :D like every year, I'm waiting with you guys #oneofus
But if you did get to test it, your credibility would be shot and everyone would call you a shill! Count yourself blessed :LOL:
"The offside flag is ours"!
The one the ref is holding in the middle of the pitch, right?
The comments in his video too: “oh Spoony thanks for restoring faith!”
Haha, that particular comment is by the renamed Scott / YT tactician / EntraineurJDP iirc! (Now renamed ePositional Play or something equally as silly.) Of course, as he also wrote, it was never in doubt for him.

two positive opinions in writing from IGN and games radar

https://www.ign.com/articles/efootb...s-dead-long-live-efootball?utm_source=twitter

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/efootball-2022-preview/

now, i'm not suggesting that the following may have an impact on the overall opinions of the people writing. but the first guy praised the new menu and presentation and the second guy used the word 'sick' in the first sentence...
Quick reminder, GamesRadar had Asim write reviews of PES 2015 and PES 2016, and Barry (PES Universe) wrote the review of PES 2021.

I'm absolutely not suggesting they were biased - in-fact, Barry gave PES 2021 the joint-lowest rating of any PES from 2015's review onwards (4/5 stars). He went on to host the eEuros and did a brilliant job. Both are good guys, and both reached out to us to gather gameplay feedback in the past.

I'm just saying, GamesRadar tends to give PES a lot of praise. As did Eurogamer, and yet the only positive they seem to be able to name about eFootball is the ballboys.

Hey guys, i just wanna ask you for favor , PLEASE share, like and retweet this :

I see that most, not to say all of Hands on testers, are only interested in 1vs1 but most of us are interested in co-op modes and team play, so I think we should ask Konami for some answer. WAPES is the biggest 11 vs 11 so let's unite around their question, оr add some your in same tweet.

Hey guys, i just wanna ask you for favor , PLEASE share, like and retweet this :

I see that most, not to say all of Hands on testers, are only interested in 1vs1 but most of us are interested in co-op modes and team play, so I think we should ask Konami for some answer. WAPES is the biggest 11 vs 11 so let's unite around their question, оr add some your in same tweet.
Didn't realise you're in WAPES too mate! What team do you play with? I'm at PEN United.

Seems to be a lot of shill talk & content creator bashing on here at the moment which is quite sad to see.

These guys have put out some of the best PES content in recent times & for the most part seem like decent guys.

It's all getting a bit toxic & nasty IMO. Not impressed at all.

Last edited:
Seems to be slot of shill talk & content creator bashing on here at the moment which is quite sad to see.

These guys have put out some of the best PES content in recent times & for the most part seem like decent guys.

Thats a subjective opinion, just like that the most of these current PES youtuber's bread and butter were the recent PES titles, which again in my subjective opionon the worst PES games ever.

So i wouldnt even rely anyone from the currently on YT, besides TheTrueBrits but he never gets to playtest anything.

Cautiously optimistic after watching Spoony Pizzas video.
I just watched it myself. Don’t know why. He’s dodgy. Anyways

“a great base to build on” check.

“ I wasn’t playing the version that will be released on September 30th I’m playing the version with the updated sharp kicks.”

hmmmm

, are they all reviewing and dissecting a version we aren’t even going to get for an extra month??!!
Dear lord

I haven’t read all the posts so if it’s been mentioned I apologise.

Thats a subjective opinion, just like that the most of these current PES youtuber's bread and butter were the recent PES titles, which again in my subjective opionon the worst PES games ever.

So i wouldnt even rely anyone from the currently on YT, besides TheTrueBrits but he never gets to playtest anything.
Whether people like their content or not, I still don't think the likes of Spoony & KnightMD deserve the level of bashing they've been getting on here lately.

Whether people like their content or not, I still don't think the likes of Spoony & KnightMD deserve the level of bashing they've been getting on here lately.

I was not refering to that, i agree with that.
I never followed any of them, but maybe they changed their tones about the game and thats why? People dont like to be fooled around and lied to.

Seems to be a lot of shill talk & content creator bashing on here at the moment which is quite sad to see.

When a content creators channel is dependant on a particular game franchise they tend to praise a game rather than have an unbiased opinion or even honest especially if they have some kind of sponsored deal with the company.

Last edited:
Spoony deserves it and more. The guy is arrogant and talks like crap to people who share option files in the comments of his videos. Plus he’s a shill. It’s all about money with him, he’s trying to build a successful career out of PES and PES alone. He even posted here years ago promoting his videos - the guy would sell his own grandmother if it meant more YouTube revenue.

The Knight’s content is very good, agree with you here.

When a content creators channel is dependant on a particular game franchise they tend to praise a game rather than have an unbiased opinion or even honest especially if they have some kind of sponsored deal with the company.
Also, when they say "honest" "fair" and "impartial" in their video description, it tends not to be.

True brits is ok but that spooky pizza fella is as dodgy as a £7 note.
Also, when I asked for clarification on why his review was polar opposite to what others who have seen the game, he deleted my comments.

Definitely not to be trusted one bit.

Also, when they say "honest" "fair" and "impartial" in their video description, it tends not to be.

True brits is ok but that spooky pizza fella is as dodgy as a £7 note.
Also, when I asked for clarification on why his review was polar opposite to what others who have seen the game, he deleted my comments.

Definitely not to be trusted one bit.
He’s deleted my comments as well! I politely asked about Next Gen’s video saying the opposite to him. Now I can’t see my reply anywhere!

What makes me laugh with Spoony, TTB and the other shills is: if PES on console is so good, why do they always end up playing a heavily modded PC version of an older PES game? Because in reality, they know that PES 2020, 2021 etc is shit on console. But they won’t admit this on YouTube because they need the lesser informed people to buy their option files.

Dummo about 22 but playing 21 with FIFER's mods. Even though he improves gameplay drastically I still wouldn't play it of it was just me. We're playing a co-op manager mode with my brother unless you have another person to play with you it's unplayable.
damm where did my pos go about fifa?

i guess not allowed to compare the two?

basically i posted a fifa video showing some shocking shocking issues with it from like the first minute of that video!!!

I then said that this could honestly be the first time i eer skipped playing a football game

Right, had enough with the shill comments. How much money do you think there is in promoting PES? Konami are barely spending a penny on actual game development this year, let alone marketing (have you seen that colour scheme?)...

...and if you think their ads will make them a ton of money, consider how much traffic they're likely to get creating PES content as opposed to any other major sports title. If money is what you were after, you'd be switching to FIFA, or NBA 2K, or basically any other game.

Yes, some YouTubers are incredibly positive about the game they love. That's hardly strange, is it? They're entitled to their opinion and entitled to be hopeful. They're even entitled to ignore the negatives. If you disagree with them (I certainly do), ignore them and move on. I'm sick to death of the insults.

These "shill" comments will now be treated as a personal attack aimed at another member, and personal attacks result in bans. You have been warned.

damm where did my pos go about fifa?

i guess not allowed to compare the two?

basically i posted a fifa video showing some shocking shocking issues with it from like the first minute of that video!!!

I then said that this could honestly be the first time i eer skipped playing a football game
Post it in the FIFA thread. This is the PES thread.

Reactions: Tom
What makes me laugh with Spoony, TTB and the other shills is: if PES on console is so good, why do they always end up playing a heavily modded PC version of an older PES game? Because in reality, they know that PES 2020, 2021 etc is shit on console. But they won’t admit this on YouTube because they need the lesser informed people to buy their option files.
I don't think TTB has been very positive about the latest PES titles, he just prefers PES' gameplay over FIFA (but likes FIFA's career mode and overall presentation). He doesn't like what he saw in eFootball either. He has no connections with Konami iirc, so I trust him.

Back
Top Bottom