eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Can someone really explain to me what is really wrong with KONAMI??
Really!?! Why to add to Latvian NT a player who have NEVER played for it, haven't been called up for it and is without job/club for past 6 months!?! And on top of that they are giving him 5th highest overall rating in the team!! Who is in charge of this kind of shit and why he haven't been fired loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago?!?

The AI isn't
That must be a matter of opinion then. The AI in PES 2018 seemed very flat to me, in PES 2019 the only thing that made the AI hard was that they often seem to be unstopable after you score a goal. PES 2020 was alright but got stale quickly.
The AI in (not played DP6 yet) 2021 is a breath of fresh air compared to 2018 and 2019 atleast. I didn't play 2017 so I can't compare, but 2016 and 2015 had some obvious exploits that made the AI super easy.

i do want to add that the gameplay mods by Holland are amazing and make the game much better. But vanilla is not bad either imo.

My game is broken, My mods don't work...thanks konami!
That´s nothing new my dear Fury Football... Once a new Update or DLC is released most mods stop working until they´ve got updated, or at least made compatible with the Update/DLC, by the modders. Patience is the key (or don´t download any Updates until you see that your favourite mod has got an recent Update for the ePES Update...)

That´s nothing new my dear Fury Football... Once a new Update or DLC is released most mods stop working until they´ve got updated, or at least made compatible with the Update/DLC, by the modders. Patience is the key (or don´t download any Updates until you see that your favourite mod has got an recent Update for the ePES Update...)
I just finished setting up and downloaded most of the mods I wanted then my main menu was vanilla so I was about to delete everything and redo a whole days work of installing mods lol

Look in the EvoWeb patch thread for the files to make your game backwards compatible with dlc5.0 and get sider working again, downloadable fixes apply to vanilla game as well as EvoWeb patch. At least gets game going again until modders release updates for dlc6.
Thanks, I'll look for it.

Teams of euros were already licensed so strange they mention it again as a feature of the DLC
Oh wait the sleevebadges are activated, took them a year to do this
Lol

Look in the EvoWeb patch thread for the files to make your game backwards compatible with dlc5.0 and get sider working again, downloadable fixes apply to vanilla game as well as EvoWeb patch. At least gets game going again until modders release updates for dlc6.
Where can I find that thread?

I would expect this to be last PES2021 update.
Yeah more to come, presumably to update Euro Squads. There's many players already that are called up for the tournament that aren't in the game so they'll have to update the database, I don't think it's something they can just do a live update for

I got the sider working as I got the Konami Cure for the dlc 5.0 but can I start a Master League or should I wait until the evoweb patch for 6.0? Will I still have my Master League etc when I update to 6.0?

I got the sider working as I got the Konami Cure for the dlc 5.0 but can I start a Master League or should I wait until the evoweb patch for 6.0? Will I still have my Master League etc when I update to 6.0?
I would wait to start a ML, I am continuing with existing one in the short term.

Was the gameplay in the newest datapack changed? I reverted back to version 5.0 to play Holland's latest exe (even though both versions are available, it was more tested with 5.0)..

I must commend the programmers at Konami. Year after year they manage to deliberately ruin the game despite all the great mods the community produces. It's just reduced to a non-game without consequences really.

Tactics ? Don't matter if I do a high press, CPU just avoids everything I throw at it, draws a foul or suddenly turns into Barcelona with 100 percent passing accuracy. And that infernal, stupid, annoying half-turn they do as soon as the CPU registers you're pressing. Ugh.
Stats? Don't matter, I've got van Basten and Maldini and they get barged off by random Crotone defenders at the drop of a hat. Got a fast player with good dribbling? Doesn't matter, psychic hyper accurate tackling from 10 meters off will sort that out. Stats not mattering renders squad building useless which renders Master League useless. Can't have us playing that instead of myclub now can we.

Hadn't played in a couple weeks, tried Holland's mod but to no avail even though it makes great improvements. That's the nail in the coffin for me. 4 years in a row this nonsense now.

Back
Top Bottom