eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

I am currently getting a black screen while using inter Milan's stadium
I have not changed anything in the stadium server...any help would be appreciated

Does anyone else have issues with for example OBS while playing PES? The gameplay is laggy (on OBS not ingame).

Mine does but it streams fine when I use ShadowPlay.

Has anyone any issues with absurd loading times when using mods? I'm using the mod folder by KnightMD and it has genuinely been loading into the game for over an hour. I only just decided to kill the task. Even beforehand when I was using my own selection of mods the loading time into the game itself was appalling, upwards of 20 minutes sometimes

Mine has been handling it pretty well and I don't have a super expensive rig.

Overall I'm loving it on PC. This is the first year I've played it all modded out and I don't think I can go back. I can't play FUMA like I normally do on these custom stadium cameras. I'm still trying to get my angles down.

Hey guys... so this never happened before: After my 24th matchday is done in normal league mode, I see the result and before it can start the 25th matchday, the game freezes. Doesn't crash just stays there forever:

It doesn't save the game result. When I load the league I have to replay the match. I tried saving to a different slot, same issue. I have over 100gb free disc space.

Nothing special about the next game: Chelsea vs City at Stamford Bridge. Play there all the time with no issues.

I tried playing without sider, no change. This is happening with the unmodded game :/ Tried saving the game in a different slot, no change.

I wanted to upload the save file of this league but I couldn't even find it in the save folder. What's that about?

mock-visual_pes2021-1024x576.jpg

Manufacturer: KONAMI
Developer: KONAMI
Genre: Sport
Number Of Players: 1-11
Technical Data (Resolution/Framerate): tba
Distribution Format: Download
Size: tba
Compatible Systems: PC
Price: 29,99 €
Release Date: Sept. 15th, 2020

Steam Website:

Trailer:

System Requirements:
  • Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 8.1/10 - 64bit (works with Win7 for @Dennis_87)
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 40 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Resolution 1280 x 720
  • Recommended:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX 8350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 270X
    • Storage: 11 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Resolution 1280 x 720
PC Editing Section: https://evo-web.co.uk/forums/pes-2021.337/
how to increase the number of players in substitution bench and number of substitutions in PES 2021 like in real life?

Anyone actually enjoying this game after data pack 5.0? Against better judgement I resumed my ML after a few weeks of not playing. It was a travesty to say the least. Couldn't get through one half, a shitty EL game against Istanbul .

To the people still playing and enjoying, how do you do it? With or without gameplay mods. I just can't anymore. I know my days are numbered with this game but I'm genuinely curious if some people can actually get this steaming pile of dung to "work".

Sorry for the rather random question, but I'm just wondering people's opinions on the AI in PES 2021 DP5 vs 2020 DP8.

For full context, I think the AI in 2020 was pretty solid, I didn't have any major complaints (my biggest one is the default tactics of all the teams are so bad it makes the AI worse than the coding - feel Konami are really letting down their devs by not implementing this properly). I imagine it's not vastly different in 2021, but just wondering if there's any general consensus?

Sorry for the rather random question, but I'm just wondering people's opinions on the AI in PES 2021 DP5 vs 2020 DP8.

For full context, I think the AI in 2020 was pretty solid, I didn't have any major complaints (my biggest one is the default tactics of all the teams are so bad it makes the AI worse than the coding - feel Konami are really letting down their devs by not implementing this properly). I imagine it's not vastly different in 2021, but just wondering if there's any general consensus?

DP8 for PES2020 was late in the game lifetime so I didn't play much and can't specifically comment on that. But IMO PES2021 in general is a more polished package overall. The animations, ball physics, collisions, response, etc. are all superior to PES2020.

I will give every one five 🍪 here in evoweb if you don't buy it. :D

Hey guys... so this never happened before: After my 24th matchday is done in normal league mode, I see the result and before it can start the 25th matchday, the game freezes. Doesn't crash just stays there forever:

It doesn't save the game result. When I load the league I have to replay the match. I tried saving to a different slot, same issue. I have over 100gb free disc space.

Nothing special about the next game: Chelsea vs City at Stamford Bridge. Play there all the time with no issues.

I tried playing without sider, no change. This is happening with the unmodded game :/ Tried saving the game in a different slot, no change.

I wanted to upload the save file of this league but I couldn't even find it in the save folder. What's that about?
Are you still able to see the save file inside the game? If yes, I think it is still in the save folder and I want to have a look at the save.

Yesterday i played two games in The Champions league, i thought this is the best pes ever, then came final of copa del rey vs sevilla, everything went back to the worst gameplay ever, handicap was there, pressing pressing and no defender takes the ball, it really is outrageous how this game becomes when it just doesn t wanna let u play ...

Sevilla is the worst cheating AI team in this game. I know it’s ludicrous to get all riled up over a bunch of scripted pixels, but whenever I play them I want to smash in my TV screen with my controller

Up in til recently I haven't played PES 2021 since January and all the negativity about the latest DP got me a bit curious. So I finally got my PC unpacked after moving and fired it up. To be honest my first impression of the game was actualy very positive. I've been playeding Pes 2018 and 2019 on my laptop the last couple of months, the difference with these two compared to 2021 is immense. It's still PES but the game plays much more 'real' comparde to the older versions. I'm having a good time and I really don't get why people are so negative, the games have been intense and full of action. I've seen none of the bullshit moments the older two versions had. Can someone explain why people are being so negative?

Up in til recently I haven't played PES 2021 since January and all the negativity about the latest DP got me a bit curious. So I finally got my PC unpacked after moving and fired it up. To be honest my first impression of the game was actualy very positive. I've been playeding Pes 2018 and 2019 on my laptop the last couple of months, the difference with these two compared to 2021 is immense. It's still PES but the game plays much more 'real' comparde to the older versions. I'm having a good time and I really don't get why people are so negative, the games have been intense and full of action. I've seen none of the bullshit moments the older two versions had. Can someone explain why people are being so negative?
The AI is still a bit lame and lacks variation , the fouls and collision is really inconsistent, shooting is still a bit flat .. try Pes 17 then 21 and you'll see what I mean

There will always be negative people no matter what. I (personally) find PES2021 is the best overall PES after PES2013 (IMO the ultimate PES of all time. 6 was lame if you ask me).

I think the game speed changed a bit. It's a subtle change, but noticeable from what I experience day to day. It's an improvement so far.

I've been playing for a few minutes before shutting it down because it looks horrible without mods.

But I feel if anything the gameplay is a little more sluggish. But that's just me. I actually didn't have anything against DP5.0.

Anyway, any changes to gameplay will be microscopic... Not sure why they had to break the EXE file for it.

Sevilla is the worst cheating AI team in this game. I know it’s ludicrous to get all riled up over a bunch of scripted pixels, but whenever I play them I want to smash in my TV screen with my controller

Same happens to me when I play Real Madrid some times

I downloaded the last update of pes. But after that the sider is not working. How to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom