eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

A ban takes 0.25 milliseconds.

View attachment 59567

What’s wrong with asking that? Is there some unwritten rule to not talk about the evo-web patch? As I seemingly can’t get a sensible response.

I’m new to PC this year and don’t really want to buy the game until a decent patch is available... So I’m essentially trying to get an idea of that timeframe, if we’re talking 3 weeks, 3 months Or not at all this year? as it would influence when I purchase the game, you see.

I’m quite clearly not saying “hurry up” to any one that contributes to the patch 😂

What’s wrong with asking that? Is there some unwritten rule to not talk about the evo-web patch? As I seemingly can’t get a sensible response.
It's not that we can't talk about it... It's just that being it 100% fan-made content, nobody knows how long it will take (team members involving in any patch have their family, their job, their life and just contribute to the patch whenever they can).
So, to avoid answering the same question over and over (and, most of all, to avoid giving false hopes to people waiting for it) the Evo-Web Patch team decided not to give any forecasts.
It'll be ready sooner or later, but we don't know when.

It's not that we can't talk about it... It's just that being it 100% fan-made content, nobody knows how long it will take (team members involving in any patch have their family, their job, their life and just contribute to the patch whenever they can).
So, to avoid answering the same question over and over (and, most of all, to avoid giving false hopes to people waiting for it) the Evo-Web Patch team decided not to give any forecasts.
It'll be ready sooner or later, but we don't know when.

Thanks for a sensible answer!

Finally.

Ive been enjoying PES21 think its alright...expecially since i started playing full manual man its crazy when that goal comes

I noticed a little bit visual difference between 20 and 21
PES 2021 has an extended color palette with new sepia effect profiles for all weather conditions

Last edited:
I noticed a little bit visual difference between 20 and 21
PES 2021 has an extended color palette with new sepia effect profiles
I see more depth of field in replays and like that (on PS4 Pro).
The saving, ML save for example, is faster now as well as loading live update when you enter myclub for example. Super small tweaks that mean nothing to me (and some users might not even notice) but still it has been “worked on”.
But, when I think about Konami... they probably just deleted a line of code by accident and a “bottle neck” vanished. ;)

Hi all. I am using google translate to ask you something.
I have imported different OFs and when scoring a goal there is a microstutter when the ball crosses the goal line. In pes 2020 everything works perfect. Do you know anything about this?

I couldn't resist and I bought it after reading from several people that it is an improved version of 2020. I thought that if it were true, 16 euros would be a good price tag after all.
Not disappointed so far: awareness seems better overall (I've played 10 matches on top player difficulty and I haven't noticed the "I watch the ball rolling within an inch from my foot and I stare at that doing nothing at all" situation for now).
Dribbling seems improved, so do collisions in my opinion. They're a bit (not much, mind you) more credible now.
I don't know if refs are more strict than before or if it's just the better collisions, but I've seen some fouls called both for and against me that would surely have gone unnoticed last year (I average three-and-something fouls for and 5 to 6 fouls against in a 12 minutes match for now).
On the other hand, all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others apparently: I got a penalty against because Marquinhos stumbled into Golovin while I was controlling Ander Herrera, yet I didn't get awarded anything when Cavani got elbowed in the face exactly in the middle of the box with the ref watching. Talking about fouls, free kicks taken by the CPU are still overpowered.
Apart from that it feels more varied than last year's game in terms of how the CPU attacks (mind you I only have played friendly matches), and it feels somehow quicker than last year's game to the point that I had to go back to -2 even if I used -1 for all last year. This might be just a feeling though.

Uh, and of course there's no more San Siro. Shame on you, Milan and Inter. I know it's your fault for being so greedy. 🖕

Aaaand, to be honest... A thing that I'm hating about this game at the moment:

Top player difficulty, no pressure of any kind until I almost reach their box. They just let me shoot undisturbed.
You can see the two central defenders almost being in the same position (trying to cover as much goalmouth as they could? I don't think it's the case but whatever) but no one thought "well, let's try and contain/tackle him, so maybe we can win the ball back".

I mean, are you really telling me that Sujung Bada are as bad as Inter? Or should I say Lombardia NA now?

Last edited:
fellas has anyone had trouble with the game not decteting the right graphics card?mine is using the integrated GPU and i cannot change it to the main one even though in pes 2020 it works fine

Is there a way to reset your online divisions record? My intenets been cutting out for the last week so I've had like 10 games forfeit. A couple that were 5-0 after 70mins

fellas has anyone had trouble with the game not decteting the right graphics card?mine is using the integrated GPU and i cannot change it to the main one even though in pes 2020 it works fine
I don't know if it's related but I always seem to have my RX 5700XT recognized by PES 2021 as having 3 GB of RAM instead of 8.
Everything works file ingame though, and the other games I tried recognize it properly, gotta check what PES 2020 sees.

Out of curiosity, how do you find the game's speed?
I found it quicker than PES 2020 to the point that I went back to -2, but other people who tried it (mainly on PS4, I don't know anyone who bought it for PC) seem to find it slower than last year's title.

Your take?

Maybe stupid tip. In you steamapps/common/..etc/pes2020 you must try to right click on the settings.exe and choose (not sure how it is stated in English, i have Greek Windows), over "Run As Admin" it has an option (at least in Windows 7) "Run with GPU/graphic card proccesor" and has two sub options " IE Nvidia GPU" "Intergrated GPU". You choose the first. On pes2020.exe you do the same.

I am not sure if it helps, at least that's how it worked for me on pes 2017. Maybe you have something to do with the game profile in your cards menu, some prefrences etc...

Hello guys,
I just bought pes 2021 season update, but unfortunately I've got a very disturbing frame drop during gameplay, usually from 75 to 60 fps. I am running the game on a laptop - cpu: i7-8759H, gpu: GTX 1060 6gb, 8 gb ram at 2560x1440, 75hz refresh rate of the montitor and medium settings ingame.
I've tried several solutions - changing the vsync mode in settings, even turining it off and setting on in nvidia control panel, but none of them really helped.

Hello guys,
I just bought pes 2021 season update, but unfortunately I've got a very disturbing frame drop during gameplay, usually from 75 to 60 fps. I am running the game on a laptop - cpu: i7-8759H, gpu: GTX 1060 6gb, 8 gb ram at 2560x1440, 75hz refresh rate of the montitor and medium settings ingame.
I've tried several solutions - changing the vsync mode in settings, even turining it off and setting on in nvidia control panel, but none of them really helped.
GTX 1060 is too weak for 1440p,
i have 1070 for 1440p@60, and i have some freeze anywhere

I have the Nvidia geForce 1060ti 6GB graphics card, and can play flawlessly on 2560 x 1440p resolution, no frame drops at all.
even plays ok on full 4k, 3840 x 2160, but a slight stutter here and there.

Hi guys, I have low frame rate issue in pes2021 on a 144Hz monitor. Just to be clear, it is low frame rate , not stuttering which I know how to fix with various Vsync settings.

This issue first started halfway through owning Pes2020, I thought it was something to do with an option file I installed , but now with Vanilla Pes2021, I still have it and it's making me tear my hair out. My PC specs are good enough to play this game on 100+ FPS (and I have played PES2020 at that frame rate in the past):
Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
MSI RX580 Gaming X 8GB
3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
Game installed on SSD

I get no more than 65 FPS in game, depending on time of day and video settings. On the lowest settings I get around 65FPS at night and 55FPS during the day (this is the real key, on lowest settings I should get 100+). At the highest settings I get 35FPS during the day and around 45FPS at night. I have previously played PES2020 at 80+ FPS on Highest settings so I know that it's not an issue with my hardware.

I have looked everywhere for a solutions and these are Things I have tried, none of them can make the FPS go back to what it was:

1) DDU the drivers and clean install of latest drivers
2) Vsync off, enable 1, enable 2
3) Frame rate option in Settings set to both 60 and 30
4) Reduce monitor refresh rate from 144Hz to 120Hz
5) Disable CPU Core 1, in affinity for the exe through task manager
6) Set high priority in task manager
7) Turn off all extras in Radeon Settings (Default), enable some recommended settings one at a time

Any suggestions are welcome, this is making me go crazy

Uh, and of course there's no more San Siro. Shame on you, Milan and Inter. I know it's your fault for being so greedy. 🖕
I don't know if it's related but I always seem to have my RX 5700XT recognized by PES 2021 as having 3 GB of RAM instead of 8.
Everything works file ingame though, and the other games I tried recognize it properly, gotta check what PES 2020 sees.

Can confirmed, mine also 3 GB of 6 GB GTX 1660 Ti

When Evoweb Patch Release ?

Evoweb my favorite patch

ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD??

Don’t come on these forums and be so rude.

One must never speak of the evo-web patch for if you mention it, it will not return for a thousand years.

Have you never read the ancient scriptures of the Evo web? (paragraph 13, sentence 6)

If you want to know, you have to look deep within your soul and connect with the PC editing powers that be through telepathy. If you can’t do that then sorry you don’t deserve to know and shouldn’t be using this forum.

ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD??

Don’t come on these forums and be so rude.

One must never speak of the evo-web patch for if you mention it, it will not return for a thousand years.

Have you never read the ancient scriptures of the Evo web? (paragraph 13, sentence 6)

If you want to know, you have to look deep within your soul and connect with the PC editing powers that be through telepathy. If you can’t do that then sorry you don’t deserve to know and shouldn’t be using this forum.

Huh ?

Back
Top Bottom