eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi everyone! Can someone pls give me a Champions League Patch updated with the newest teams in the challenge? (Like Manchester United, Lazio, etc) ?

Hi everyone! Can someone pls give me a Champions League Patch updated with the newest teams in the challenge? (Like Manchester United, Lazio, etc) ?
In this thread you will not find a patch. But maybe in the editing forum section. ;)

Does anyone here know how to change the players of the set piece for corner kicks? I want to move a certain defender in on the box but that player is always set back for defense.

Does anyone here know how to change the players of the set piece for corner kicks? I want to move a certain defender in on the box but that player is always set back for defense.

I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for but if you would go to player settings and then the last option of the list is - players who join the attack - or something like that. And then you can choose up to 3 players who will go in the box for corners (if you select defenders, then DMF will get back to cover them).

I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for but if you would go to player settings and then the last option of the list is - players who join the attack - or something like that. And then you can choose up to 3 players who will go in the box for corners (if you select defenders, then DMF will get back to cover them).
This is exactly what I was looking for thanks m8

Hey guys, I have a glitch that happens with the manager cutscene in game and it shows him abnormally skinny, has anyone else experienced this?

Hey guys, I have a glitch that happens with the manager cutscene in game and it shows him abnormally skinny, has anyone else experienced this?
Are you changing teams before match then changing back to yours after you pause and using @Holland gp trick so you get script because that only happens if you do that but he's latest final GP you don't after do that trick if not i don't have a clue mate

Are you changing teams before match then changing back to yours after you pause and using @Holland gp trick so you get script because that only happens if you do that but he's latest final GP you don't after do that trick if not i don't have a clue mate

You know what I have been doing that it to edit the CPU's lineup, I guess that's causing it. I test it out again later without doing it, I appreciate the response mate.

Hi, my friend is new, I have PES 2020 Steam, how do I get mod scoreboard, adboard, kits, and so on? , and please teach me to use SIDER? repeatedly I use SIDER it can never appear in the game

Hi, my friend is new, I have PES 2020 Steam, how do I get mod scoreboard, adboard, kits, and so on? , and please teach me to use SIDER? repeatedly I use SIDER it can never appear in the game
For sider read the thread easy enough mate for everything else itā€™s all on here use the search function at the top off the page to find what you need mate any more help post in random questions thread enjoy

Hello All

Just a noob Q

If we change the camera angles and having selected Advanced shooting, does the direction of LS on the gamepad also needs to be adjusted according to the goal as seen for that selected camera angle or does it remain the same as default top left/right or bottom left/right

Since I have missed several goals especially in broadcast camera as I have missed several goals may be due to over angling the Left analog too much right or left

Kindly help and confirm

Thanx

Hey guys for some reason my game has decided to no longer save anything. Attempting to manually save a ML, league, etc does not work. It goes through the prompts but no data is created. Same can be said for creating system data. I'm using Dream patch 1.0 and have not experienced anything like this up until this point. Both slider and PES2020.exe run as admin. Tried restarting the computer as well. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
Parsec is amazing!

Would be amazing if we could get a mini-tournament or co-op session going here.

Does parsec work well?
I want to use it to play a co-op ML with my brother. Normally have to wait ages between sessions when he can come to my house.

Where is the Setting screen for Pes2021 .. Open up pes 2021 doesn't fill my screen. I can't set resolution nor vsync full screen ? none as I can not find the setting screen anyone know which folder it is in?

Does anyone know when teams will be in their right leagues? Like Benevento, Crotone, Spezia --> Serie A and Cadiz etc in La Liga? i mean when will Konami fix it?

What do you think of running PES 2021 in RTX3080? overkill?

We all know that PES 2022 will be developed with next-gen engine so thinking of future-proofing myself.

I have wasted Ā£25 , this games amimation may run smoother but the rest as bad if not worse than pes20. My players no matter the size are just brushed off the ball while on the other hand the CPU teams players are holding off your player or both, the refs utter shite. The amout of times my players can't pass a ball without it hitting of a CPU my hated comment (oh the balls broken loose, who's going to get there - none of my players) or even more so , I have my player on the ball about 2 yards outside the box , facing my team mates a yard inside the box from 5 yards away I give a little press of pass and does he pass to him NO the games AI says no your not getting that pass I know I'll make your player turn and pass it back to another 25+ yards out. The taking over of your passes is has bad if not worse than in PES20. Every team you face in ML pass tackle defend better than your team even though your players stats are better than the opposition aided and abeted by the refs. There is still the sight of your players standing about when a loose ball is 5-6 yards from them, now I didn't mind that much when my players headers to team mates are not always on target even with the smallest tab of pass, your looking at 90% of these headers either into space or run way beyond your players your heading to, but on the other side your CPU ML oppoentents stats 90% of headers passes are like guided as per a laser beam and very few of the CPU headers miss their targets.

Would really appreciate some guidance , I am looking at jumping into mods and acquiring a laptop, I have scoured the options
I am looking at not busting the bank but have a setup worthy ,
DO I need I7 or I5
16g I guess would be a preference
What about graphics ?
Memory ... I probably will only be playing PES (500gb)
Any help or laptop options would be greatly received

Back
Top Bottom