eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

who i'm fix this adboard with a bad quality?
and who i'm make a graphic better in pes?

Look at the first posts (#1) in editing thread by Chosefs and also Predator002 for full adboard packs.

Great camera angle, Great Goal!!
Really been loving the pc version of late.. Sider and the added cam turf n ball mods make this game amazing. And unlike last years 2019 version where i got micro stutter every so often.. Im getting 2020 as smooth as butter.. Not seen one stutter ever since doing the set affinity in task manager to not use core 6 n 7 (unticking them) from cpu.

Great camera angle, Great Goal!!
Really been loving the pc version of late.. Sider and the added cam turf n ball mods make this game amazing. And unlike last years 2019 version where i got micro stutter every so often.. Im getting 2020 as smooth as butter.. Not seen one stutter ever since doing the set affinity in task manager to not use core 6 n 7 (unticking them) from cpu.

looks great, which turf are you using?

looks great, which turf are you using?
Turf is endos 1.8..sider version.
Ive actually only got the pes2020 lite version on pc (since i already bought ps4 ver. n wouldnt get full ver unless price is slashed). I simply added sider (not absolute latest version) so i could then add the following mods: stadium server which included all the Konami stadiums (on top of the default 3 that came with pes20 lite), endos 1.8 global turf making every konami turf look amazing, hawke's balls (which look spectacular), tight kit mod, and nesa's amazing cam angle mod...

If i ever get full ver. Only thing I'd add is kitserver... But even with the limited teams of the lite version, the mods just make this game look so much better than the ps4 version. Also this pc version has also forced me to go back to basic shoot.. which for me is quite a bit more varied, n contextual (based alot on player stats, foot used, pressure applied by defenders, n body position) than full manual shooting. I play superstar for 20min, P0 passing (full manual) n basic shoot. Love it. N also now nVidia experience works flawlessly when recording 1080p at 60fps. Videos n screens look absolutely amazing.

after several months without a pc gaming.. finally i bought a new one a week ago.. finally started to play pes 2020 and i want to say this:

this game with the extraordinary work of this forum it's an absolutely gem.

My game is suddenly deciding to crash everytime I am done in my Liverpool Master League with my match with away against Burnley.

I am using the Smoke Patch, but I am not using any sider. What could be the cause of this?

It crashes everytime I pass the league table post-match.

Is it PES or FIFA? Now they so look-alike in a bad way, it's hard to tell.

Adding to what I said earlier, I'm inserting this AMAZING video.

Replace EA with Konami and PES with FIFA all fit and match perfectly. It's a shame that there is not talented PES YouTuber to make same video for Konami, but all introduced there exposed the problems with all post-MyClub PES games, and all dirty policy by all sports game developers like Konami, EA, and 2k. It's all about the money. The players are just tools for crafting this money and that is all ower fault too.

Again amazing video and good job by this guy.

Hi PES players! How can I change the camera settings? I would like to amend stadium camera settings, but zoon, height and angle are greyed out.

Attachments

• k11.jpg
    k11.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 23
  • k22.JPG
    k22.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 21
Just wondering how on earth is it possible that there are only 3 tactic slots to save tactics. Any chance to have more? And also to be able to name these somehow.

Copied the modules folder from the download to the sider\modules folder and also changed the .ini as on the attached screen, but sadly this is not working for some reason.

You did not follow all the instructions ,delete Your stadium cam line in sider.ini and
paste this into Your sider.ini

lua.module = "BroadCastCam.lua"
lua.module = "CommonCam.lua"
lua.module = "DynamicWideCam.lua"
lua.module = "FanViewCam.lua"
lua.module = "PenaltyCam.lua"
lua.module = "ReplayCam.lua"
lua.module = "StadiumCam.lua"
lua.module = "VerticalCam.lua"

You did not follow all the instructions ,delete Your stadium cam line in sider.ini and
paste this into Your sider.ini

lua.module = "BroadCastCam.lua"
lua.module = "CommonCam.lua"
lua.module = "DynamicWideCam.lua"
lua.module = "FanViewCam.lua"
lua.module = "PenaltyCam.lua"
lua.module = "ReplayCam.lua"
lua.module = "StadiumCam.lua"
lua.module = "VerticalCam.lua"
Thank you for helping. Actually this is what I did, but only 1 line. To which part should I paste the cam modules?

Hello, dunno if should I post it here or not but I'm gonna give it a try. I'm working on a patch and basically I'm replacing Scottish league, I managed to change almost everything (name, logo, flag next to league, flag in competitions) but last thing, nationality of the league I can't seem to find anywhere. Just want to change that "SCOTLAND" to "SLOVAKIA" (since I'm working on Slovak league) I looked over strings the best I could but still no luck, so I'm posting here, hoping someone could help me out.

Thanks for the answer, in advance.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi, Im new here. I would like to know if there is possible that the sleeve badge can change if yout promote to Frist division like Premiere League, Ligue 1 or Italian League.

You know, is a little bit annoying to see the same badge when you were promoted.

Thank you in advance,

does anyone notice the "problem" that the whole game gets a speed boost in the evening? 😂 and also is there a way to solve the problem that most of the teams are starting with defensive (blue) tactics on startup? When they play at blue and i dont score, they play the whole first half in defensive and thats so terrible in terms of gameplay -.-

Last edited:
My game is suddenly deciding to crash everytime I am done in my Liverpool Master League with my match with away against Burnley.

I am using the Smoke Patch, but I am not using any sider. What could be the cause of this?

It crashes everytime I pass the league table post-match.

I've got the exact same problem. Does anyone know if there's a way to solve this? Thanks!

hi...i have a machine i downloaded pes 2020 on. is there any way to find out from steam (offline) or the download folder which data pack it is?

obviously i don;t want to go online otherwise it'll start updating

[i'm basically hoping it could be DP4 but not sure - it could just be DP3 (or even just DP5)]

thanks

Last edited:
.. Looked back at videos i made of pes16-17-18-19, and besides 19 (to a small degree), none look as good as pes2020 in terms of realism and how things flow and look graphically (turf, player physics and animations particularly first touch, and ball physics). Take this clip for example (that i made at 60fps with nvidea experience), just looks amazing when i play it back... early in the video i also show what camera angle i use (with mod), and please take note of 2.40min mark, showing my fav PK view (using a recent mod):

How anyone can play (and accept the look of) of the earlier pes games, as well the most current fifa's, compared to this pes2020 game astounds me.

hi...i have a machine i downloaded pes 2020 on. is there any way to find out from steam (offline) or the download folder which data pack it is?

obviously i don;t want to go online otherwise it'll start updating

[i'm basically hoping it could be DP4 but not sure - it could just be DP3 (or even just DP5)]

thanks
Look at the file names in the download folder. dt80_500E_x64.cpk is DP5.

Back
Top Bottom