eFootball (All Platforms)

Something feels wrong here.. hmmm :THINK:

That sad face says it all !!!

Screenshot-297-Recovered.png

Last edited:
Game can play wonderfully when it wants to.

It's really weird to try "find good" in game when "your controls can be simply completely off by script" and whole match you will be "fighting with script" and getting just "frustration experience".
All limits of "prudence" just literally has been "sent off" like a soccer player with red card.
Game is literally "play itself".
There is no "reflecting details of soccer" games among current "so-called modern soccer simulators".
No need "to choose between two evils".
Degree of "weirdness" from developers higher and higher with every new update.

P.S. I have even moment during gameplay against 101-103 players team in Coop-Play, when GK of our team was disallowed to get the ball, while he was 1-st and in much better position. It's not just a "hate", it's opinion based on many online matches.

Last edited:
Something feels wrong here.. hmmm :THINK:

What's wrong is this game is 907 days old and it's as bare as a cam girl's ass, and it's not even a good looking ass that you can marvel at. It's the type of ass a plumber shows you as he bends over to unclog your toilet. All the talk about moving to UE5, edit mode, ML from this company have evaporated.

5 seasons of mediocrity.

Last edited:
It could also be 40 years old, nothing would change.
I don't even know whether I'd be still alive in 2061 to check, but I bet that (if the game still is around, a thing that I seriously doubt) it still won't feature ML.

Pes 2021 with mods is a less frustrating experience, but I do miss playing 2v2 and 3v3 and eshitball offers it every weekend...

I agree.

They've obviously decided they're earning so much money with online that they don't want to put that in danger by offering Master League and Editing for offline.

I just hope governments catch up with what is really going on, here - that this is a way to introduce gambling to kids.

I agree.

They've obviously decided they're earning so much money with online that they don't want to put that in danger by offering Master League and Editing for offline.

I just hope governments catch up with what is really going on, here - that this is a way to introduce gambling to kids.
It really is a shame. I have been playing quite a bit of my league but it's just not keeping me interested with the lack of edit mode and the fact i have to buy all the utd players. Just doesn't feel like i'm actually playing a league. The game has such a solid foundation and FIFA is getting worse and its reputation in the mud from a lot of what I read and watch. I'm resigned to the fact unless a new developer enter the market, football games are chalked until something significant changes in the gaming landscape.

Last night I had a very nice conversation with a friend of mine about the situation today in general.
We concluded that everything around us try to make us dopamine junkies. Observe how facebook changed in the last 10 years, how many silly things are in your feed totally irrelevant to your preferences. Facebook is not a social network platform anymore, is a global experiment.
That applies to games aswell, FIfa and efootball. They don't care about a good gameplay that will offer joy and anticipation. Their goal is a linear competitive gaming, aiming to train and hook us with "rewards" (like hamsters).
AI will help them do it much easier and this is really sad and scary.

Last night I had a very nice conversation with a friend of mine about the situation today in general.
We concluded that everything around us try to make us dopamine junkies. Observe how facebook changed in the last 10 years, how many silly things are in your feed totally irrelevant to your preferences. Facebook is not a social network platform anymore, is a global experiment.
That applies to games aswell, FIfa and efootball. They don't care about a good gameplay that will offer joy and anticipation. Their goal is a linear competitive gaming, aiming to train and hook us with "rewards" (like hamsters).
Difference is that today's football games aren't great. eFootball I can't play at all, and FC24 I don't play much but can get a little enjoyment from. My Facebook is mostly reels of big girls walking and dancing about, so I've no complaints there tbh 👌

I still can't believe there's people at konami who genuinely believed they could have crossplay between phones and consoles. It seems like all the resources are going into crossplay and making new shiny cards which all have 99+ rating for every single player.
new-leaked-information-on-crossplay-by-v0-mxh297s0mcpc1.jpg

I still can't believe there's people at konami who genuinely believed they could have crossplay between phones and consoles. It seems like all the resources are going into crossplay and making new shiny cards which all have 99+ rating for every single player.
View attachment 269793

While mobile remains the primary platform for eFootball and Konami, generating around 80% of their revenue, some may wonder why Konami continues to support console and PC platforms. However, at present, there doesn't seem to be a clear rationale for this decision, maybe the cross-play is the answer.

The gaming industry has been caught with the free to play, mobile, live service bug and it's infecting AAA studios like WB and Ubisoft. Some of these studios don't have it in their locker anymore to innovate and expand the single player experience for console and PC players, so now it's all about selling crap to players and keeping them hooked through their money making schemes. It's empty calories for gamers.

Today i downloaded the 3.4.0 update. Heard that the gameplay had been tweaked for the better, and after about 40mins play, I reckon it has. It was actually quite noticeable from the start. More responsive, feels great, defending had definitely improved - easier to dispossess the cpu using the standing tackle button, as it should be when right at their feet. Oh, and im playing at 1080p at 240hz which looks and feels amazing (using the vsync fps patch - btw, the current version freezes after you press the 'patch' button, but it still works - converting the game to the vsync/fps settings you selected. you just have to close the program, as it hangs/freezes without indicating the patching/change was successful).

So yeah... I reckon its the best this efootball has felt and played... but the offline shenanigans is a killer.. still all the same settings available.

From what I see in this new Yu-Gi-Oh! CARD GAME they tone down a lot of the "Stunning shot " and curled/fines shots. from, there the knock-on shots are not that effective anymore.

.. interesting.. spoony pizza is doing a live first impressions YouTube broadcast, and has said this version is the best he's played, better than his previous favorite 1.0.0. Heading has definitely improved.. more natural speeds and variety/context.. as well as super cancel is finally working better. Good to hear!

The update is brilliant actually, however I’m finding the experience (like in EAFC) very inconsistent. So far so good, but the live tweaks they make worries me a little that things could change now and again.

For me the gameplay is almost the same (maybe only this new flipflap animations is new)

Flipfla.gif

, only the shots are bit different, and the super cancel is the same as before, I don't know what they are talking about.

Today i downloaded the 3.4.0 update. Heard that the gameplay had been tweaked for the better, and after about 40mins play, I reckon it has. It was actually quite noticeable from the start. More responsive, feels great, defending had definitely improved - easier to dispossess the cpu using the standing tackle button, as it should be when right at their feet. Oh, and im playing at 1080p at 240hz which looks and feels amazing (using the vsync fps patch - btw, the current version freezes after you press the 'patch' button, but it still works - converting the game to the vsync/fps settings you selected. you just have to close the program, as it hangs/freezes without indicating the patching/change was successful).

So yeah... I reckon its the best this efootball has felt and played... but the offline shenanigans is a killer.. still all the same settings available.

.. interesting.. spoony pizza is doing a live first impressions YouTube broadcast, and has said this version is the best he's played, better than his previous favorite 1.0.0. Heading has definitely improved.. more natural speeds and variety/context.. as well as super cancel is finally working better. Good to hear!
Good to see that the habit of making grand proclamations about how good/bad the game is after a matter of minutes or hours continues apace. Spoony always been fond of that too. Also the habit of emphasising "changes" that may not be changes at all, just something you noticed more recently because you're eagle eyed for anything that feels new.

Good to see that the habit of making grand proclamations about how good/bad the game is after a matter of minutes or hours continues apace. Spoony always been fond of that too. Also the habit of emphasising "changes" that may not be changes at all, just something you noticed more recently because you're eagle eyed for anything that feels new.
New gameplay changes - First impressions 👍

I played the previous version a lot, but now after 3 hours on 3.4 ... I don't think I like it.
The first good thing is the reaction to feints, somehow the right stick works faster, but that's probably the only positive thing I can see.
I
play at level 3 because I had more control over the pass, the power, and its direction, now it's not like that anymore, it's much more assisted, the pass and shots are much lighter and more balloony.

The stunning pass and the shot are useless anymore because the power of the ball, the flight of the ball does not change, it becomes more unpredictable yes, but it no longer has that weight and power when passing or shots.
It's like they somehow forgot to turn it on, to have a slow animation but the ball flies slowly and sluggishly.

I don't like the game in defense, the defenders are always clumsier, in general, the players are clumsy and not so sharp

And holy crap... SO MANY INTERCEPTIONS. I don't know, is it because A.I. intercepts and helps a lot, or is the passing a complete mess now?

Back
Top Bottom