eFootball (All Platforms)

meh I rather wait bit longer than receive another sh*tty product/update, let them do their 'magic', we will see how low they can go.

Just take a year off, abondon this mobile crap and build proper game ... if not, there is no point in even trying ... its just a scam to try find some players in order for them to gamble on those cards.

But I am happy because I believe this whole disaster will be financially worst than if they actually build proper next-gen on PS5 and leave mobile version to phones.

Google Translator:
I've heard that they should postpone the 11/11 plans to December and even to 2022! In summary on 11/11 it was supposed to be version 1.00 and it will be build 0.9.1! Let's wait for official info but should postpone the new myclub and possibly the mobile version!

🤣

0a9eac2a97060a68bd59faff924b8319.gif

Seems like there has been an update to the game today. It plays a bit different, I'm not sure it's an improvement... The change they made to L2 to make it a bit better seems to have been rolled back and it's shit again.
So instead of inferring that perhaps you were mistaken before – that there never was an update to this gameplay mechanic (which we have good evidence to believe they haven't touched) – you conclude they made two changes: one a week or so before, and then another one just now.

I find commonplace appeals to Occam's Razor to be a little overdone and annoying, but... come on.

It serves everyone better to be less eager to believe that Konami are actively doing stuff to fix the game on the fly. They're not. They rarely do, and the quick assertions that fly around about them changing things for the better (or even for the worse) just allow the desperate to make the polish on this turd shine a bit brighter.

This is a pants product, and Konami are a pants company. When they change the gameplay, they will let you know. Until then, it will appear more broken or less broken at different times of your playing it, because the issues that surface with particular mechanics will vary in how often they surface.

So instead of inferring that perhaps you were mistaken before – that there never was an update to this gameplay mechanic (which we have good evidence to believe they haven't touched) – you conclude they made two changes: one a week or so before, and then another one just now.

I find commonplace appeals to Occam's Razor to be a little overdone and annoying, but... come on.

It serves everyone better to be less eager to believe that Konami are actively doing stuff to fix the game on the fly. They're not. They rarely do, and the quick assertions that fly around about them changing things for the better (or even for the worse) just allow the desperate to make the polish on this turd shine a bit brighter.

This is a pants product, and Konami are a pants company. When they change the gameplay, they will let you know. Until then, it will appear more broken or less broken at different times of your playing it, because the issues that surface with particular mechanics will vary in how often they surface.

They've actually changed the gameplay, but just for some users as easter eggs. They did a very risky big step from 0.9.0 to 0.9.0.1. Then they've concluded that 0.9.0.1 was some sort of a lab accident and they've rolled it back one week later to 0.9.0... then again an employee of Konami with lots of guffs in him leaked one week later the 0.9.0.1 just for some, then Konami apologized and they rolled it back silently to 0.9.0. Until the big fat update in december (that will be 0.9.1) you'll get lots of those back/forth guffs, but in the end they'll feel pressed to release next year before Christmas the version 1.0.0., I mean the NFGOPT.

Played efootball tonight 1 game, wasn't that bad but its so dull compared to 2021 which I then want on to play for 3 hours.

Interesting they are giving a 1000 point promotion in October to keep 2021 players playing. 2021 is getting nearly 10,000 people playing at its daily peak on steam compared to efootball with just 1900 people. Fifa getting up to 40k a day.

Efootball is so fooked right now, and Konami seem way off putting it right. The 2021 promotion got me obviously they are watching the numbers still playing
I went to play PES 2021 and stopped it after 2 games. Efootball with all that shit is better.

In practice it is not what it seems. Playing Efootball online, the average time to find an opponent is between 30 seconds to 1 minute, in PES it is always above 1 minute, the difference is big.

Last edited by a moderator:

The game was "finally updated" according to video that was posted today on YouTube. I don't wanna advertise the guys channel here, but if you search "efootball+update" on YouTube, you'll see it yourself. The guy can't cite patch notes from Konami but says the game was updated lol.

Back
Top Bottom