eFootball (All Platforms)

It still is there. Just press R1/RT after you press shoot or cross. In prvious PES it was [ ] + X, now is [ ] + R1.

Which absolutely sucks because R1 is also finesse shots, you could time your sweep by pressing R1 after pressing you shooting or your lofted pass. To time your finesse to perfection. Now you have to let the whole animation go by pressing it before, and if you loose holding R1 for a sec? then you are fucked because it goes into a fake shot.

I really dont get that, so clunky

I'm so conflicted by this game. I know its rough around the edges, I know its clunky but I CANNOT stop playing it. The inertia, ball movement, passing animations, random situations that arise are so good at times that it is worth putting up with the subpar graphics and other things that need to be fixed. This has the potential to be a truly great game. I actually love the physical defending and the shielding controls. I do wish they put back the fake shot to X instead of R1, so many times I wanted to slot it but I fake shot and the keeper ends up getting the ball. I also wish they'd bring back the 2nd press button. Although I think the AI is much improved on 2021, the runs of the players are quite realistic IMO. I am actually excited and hopeful about the next versions of the game. If they keep improving this we could be onto a winner

Which absolutely sucks because R1 is also finesse shots, you could time your sweep by pressing R1 after pressing you shooting or your lofted pass. To time your finesse to perfection. Now you have to let the whole animation go by pressing it before, and if you loose holding R1 for a sec? then you are fucked because it goes into a fake shot.

I really dont get that, so clunky

Which button would you like to have it on? L2 maybe?
Because fake "shot" is no longer just for faking shots. You can fake passes, through balls and crosses also, so all these buttons are not possible.

Because fake "shot" is no longer just for faking shots. You can fake passes, through balls and crosses also, so all these buttons are not possible.
You could also Fake crosses and passes in PES 20/21 and it was still the Button X.
Fake Cross = ā–  + X
Fake Shot = O + X
Fake Pass = ā–² + X

Seems like there has been an update to the game today. It plays a bit different, I'm not sure it's an improvement... The change they made to L2 to make it a bit better seems to have been rolled back and it's shit again.

You could also Fake crosses and passes in PES 20/21 and it was still the Button X.
Fake Cross = ā–  + X
Fake Shot = O + X
Fake Pass = ā–² + X

The last one is fake through-ball though. And this is also very clunky going from ā–² to X.
How would you do fake normal pass then? X + X obviously does not work.

The last one is fake through-ball though. And this is also very clunky going from ā–² to X.
How would you do fake normal pass then? X + X obviously does not work.
Everybody is using Supercancel since Years for canceling everything. R1+R2. Basic controls everybody knows and is used to it. Im Glad it still works.

Seems like there has been an update to the game today. It plays a bit different, I'm not sure it's an improvement... The change they made to L2 to make it a bit better seems to have been rolled back and it's shit again.
Nah, placebo. Same as last week. Only liveupdates today, also it's been confirmed the game will receive update next week.

Do not underestimate the power of dark si... errm the power of server side updates :P

Not that we know if Konami does it with pes/ā‚¬Foosball, but technically it is not impossible for an online game to influence some of its gameplay elements via server side tweaks only. Without physically updating local files or game client itself.

Spooookkkkyyy, ain't it? šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜Æ

every video that i watch from time to time still have those goals in the first 5 minutes or last 5 minutes of halfs =/

kick off goals, inside the post goals, and other scripts, id say make atleast one fourth of all goals, its not really good imo, but also nothing new either

Which button would you like to have it on? L2 maybe?

Yeah it was never just for fake shooting only. Crosses / lofted passes just work as well. The only thing you can now do is fake shot feint your low pass buttons.

Which doesnt really give more freedom at all. The only extra freedom is that you can feint it ''whenever'' even if you didnt want to go there as if you would you could use circle or square before. Or supercancel your pass

While getting the fake stuff fully on r1 limits the other thing in so many ways. Its so stupidly designed like half of how obscure finesse can be on mobile on doubled action button

Its not a way of learning. Its freedom losing in an already shitty shooting atm game.

No dopamine shots here after hours of playing this šŸ˜”

Do not underestimate the power of dark si... errm the power of server side updates :P

Not that we know if Konami does it with pes/ā‚¬Foosball, but technically it is not impossible for an online game to influence some of its gameplay elements via server side tweaks only. Without physically updating local files or game client itself.

Spooookkkkyyy, ain't it? šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜Æ
It's fairly common actually, the NBA 2K devs do it often. Sometimes things get messed up or too overpowered with patches and they'll release server side hotfixes that try to band aid the problem until they can actually dress it in a patch. But it's mostly game logic things and numbers, maybe enable content things already in the game.

Just scored a quick counter ending with Cavani banging it in to the top corner from outside the box.
ThatĀ“s a nice one to be honest.
Shot looks good and shot animation suits to Cavani (which might be the same animation to any player, but it looked good on Cavani).

If only net physics were better.
And I have to say it again...the zooming out after scoring.....sigh....

what should this video show ??? this game is a shitfest. yes it looks ok and there are some neat elements but it feels totaly broken.

same problem with the other game, looks nice but feels bad!

what should this video show ??? this game is a shitfest. yes it looks ok and there are some neat elements but it feels totaly broken.

same problem with the other game, looks nice but feels bad!
It shows how good the players in ignoring the ball in front of their feet

Back
Top Bottom