CONCACAF Gold Cup

Well, I was born and raise in La Republica Dominicana and English is my 2nd language. The more language you speak the more valuable you are even employment looks for bilingual :APPLAUD: My 3rd language I want to excel is Portuguese ! a new market in central FL.

Oh really? I guess it happens because there are many Brazilians there. If you know Spanish then learn Portuguese will be very easy. :P

Sh*t Panama beat USA in Tampa (disappointed that you said Tampa is ugly, I like their Hockey team)! :SHOCK: That happens when you play in Florida, go to NY ASAP! :P

funny I speak spanish to Brasilian and they understand me perfect , Italians too . I just want to understand them ;)

funny I speak spanish to Brasilian and they understand me perfect , Italians too . I just want to understand them ;)
They understand you perfectly, because these languages ​​belong to the Latin group, and many words and expressions in them are very similar. :P

Mexico scored 14 and conceded 1 in the group stage, let's see what comes for us in the quarterfinals..

What's Dempsey do to merit being an arse?

FD
He was referring to that Dempsey not scoring with the meter into an empty net, it is certainly not very professional. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, here, and ended the group stage of CONCACAF Gold Cup, a lot of things we saw how big wrecking Grenada with Cuba and hard struggle until the end of the match. Very sorry for Canada, it is in my opinion, the main disappointment of the tournament, I would like to see them in the quarter finals and here, I thought, if not the second, then at least the third place just need to go through, pass as one of two teams with the best indicator, but did not pass, very very sorry, but I liked this team. Okay. But the United States have passed, but also with hard work, losing to Panama and barely winning in Guadeloupe, even though they had a big advantage. I hope in future they will be showing a more expressive game, delighting his fans. I would be hoped that they won this tournament. After all, they have an excellent staff, capable of not only beat any team in the CONCACAF zone, but and any team in the world! Okay, now let the team rest, because they will be not easy meeting a few days in the quarter finals, good luck! :P

He was referring to that Dempsey not scoring with the meter into an empty net, it is certainly not very professional. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, here, and ended the group stage of CONCACAF Gold Cup, a lot of things we saw how big wrecking Grenada with Cuba and hard struggle until the end of the match. Very sorry for Canada, it is in my opinion, the main disappointment of the tournament, I would like to see them in the quarter finals and here, I thought, if not the second, then at least the third place just need to go through, pass as one of two teams with the best indicator, but did not pass, very very sorry, but I liked this team. Okay. But the United States have passed, but also with hard work, losing to Panama and barely winning in Guadeloupe, even though they had a big advantage. I hope in future they will be showing a more expressive game, delighting his fans. I would be hoped that they won this tournament. After all, they have an excellent staff, capable of not only beat any team in the CONCACAF zone, but and any team in the world! Okay, now let the team rest, because they will be not easy meeting a few days in the quarter finals, good luck! :P

Fully agree on everything you said. Canada missed Hoilett (Blackburn Rovers) . US are not playing the way they know how ,very shaky at times and not finishing well enough just edging it. Hopefully they will build momentum and get to the finals ,because Mexico are destroying teams like a forest fire. I said it once and I say it again Bradley might have taken The US as far as he could .

Fully agree on everything you said. Canada missed Hoilett (Blackburn Rovers) . US are not playing the way they know how ,very shaky at times and not finishing well enough just edging it. Hopefully they will build momentum and get to the finals ,because Mexico are destroying teams like a forest fire. I said it once and I say it again Bradley might have taken The US as far as he could .
Well, then we'll see whether the U.S. will return to the level of their old games or so and will just barely play with middle-class teams of CONCACAF zone. And us remains their only support, I hope they can stop the Mexican "military vehicle", but first they must win in its quarterfinal match, after which they will get an opportunity to avenge their northern neighbors, for Canadians, unless, of course, Panama does not lose in her quarterfinal match, but this is unlikely, judging by their play in the group stage. In short, good luck to USA, it you just need. :P

Ah, and ended Gold Cup quarterfinals, all games ended in a fairly predictable, though for me as a surprise that Costa Rica lost to Honduras, although Honduras party last world championship in South Africa and from him we not can not wait for surprises, but I'm still hoping for Costa Rica. Mexico defeated Guatemala modestly. What is the time, I was hoping that they will be able to stop the Mexican "horde" but alas ... sorry. USA beat Jamaica pretty easily but it was their beat, because their classes are simply not comparable. Although they won easily, but the great game in this match I could not see, I hope the in match with Panama are something new, because Panama has defeated the USA already, though not without some luck. Also, I hope that the United States to avenge its for northern neighbor, for Canada, which is Panama did not let in the quarterfinals, though ... :P Well, okay, wait quarterfinals, which begin in a couple of days and I hope these games will be worth their wait. :BEER:

Btw,

Semifinals

United States vs Panama

22 June, 19:00 (Washington time)

Honduras vs Mexico

22 June, 22:00 (Washington time)

Houston, Reliant Stadium

:P

Last edited:
E-ee! :BOUNCE: Congratulations to USA with this difficult, but still a victory! They avenged for Canada, Well done! Now already at some time they will be the final match with Mexico. Hopefully will not be like last time, but just the opposite. :P Well let's see. Maybe I'll try to watch the final live, although I can hardly do it. :( Ok, GO USA, I hope for the defeat of Mexico. :BSCARF:

it'll be a tough game.. Mexico's coach is as inept as Bradley, it will all depend on the form & mentality of the players next saturday.

and the fact that Guardado and Salcido are injured, will be a tough game.. too bad I wont see it as my sister will be performing in a play that very moment >_>

Well, Mexico been playing much better than the US in the run up to the final. Jozy is not playing which is probably our best target man up front.With the fans wearing the Mexico kits w/ the US kit on hand :LOL: It will be an high tempo final. We owe Mexico a beaten ! from the 5-0 raping they gave us in 09.

I post the result on front page. Mexico deserve the win they were the best team throughout the tourney as gutted as I feel . They wanted it much more plus Howard had his worst game I ever seen ,very sad I couldn`t even find a US supporter in there. They need to move the final into a more US friendly area imo . Too many Mexicans EVERYWHERE!

I said it once before Bradley does NOT get it. Leading 2-0 and to lose it . I wish the US Soccer Federation cared about this game remove Bradley ! FFS!

Last edited:
Re: CONCACAF Gold Cup- MEXICO Champions 2011

117328797.jpg

Re: CONCACAF Gold Cup- MEXICO Champions 2011

Hmm ... That's it. Mexico won the final, like and last time, but at least good, not as it was then. :ROLL:Well, judging from this tournament, all natural, Mexico really deserved to win more than USA, I hope the U.S. Soccer Federation will draw conclusions from these last two championships and will take some measures to improve the game team. Well, congratulations to Mexico with a second consecutive championship in the two finals against the United States as much as they scored 9 goals (!), When only missed two, well done! And the U.S. is that two consecutive silver is also good, in fact reached the same final, but nevertheless this result, I think should not be arrange for them, because they are able to do even more, I hope the next time it will be so, good luck!

And to you beboq (or already bebo :P) I can only say thank you for what you have created and complement this theme throughout the tournament, as many do not even know that this tournament was held, although there is a lot of famous players. Now I'm probably going to watch Copa America 2011, which to me is also not very well known (yet), and I hope what I and to you see there. :BYE:

Cheers Artem :SAL: Yes Copa America is a much bigger venue I will be very active there no doubt as a neutral.Again well done to Mexico!! I hope they carry on to the copa too :P

Lovely goal from Dos Santos, he looks a like a useful player, we should put a bid in for him...

I post the result on front page. Mexico deserve the win they were the best team throughout the tourney as gutted as I feel . They wanted it much more plus Howard had his worst game I ever seen ,very sad I couldn`t even find a US supporter in there. They need to move the final into a more US friendly area imo . Too many Mexicans EVERYWHERE!

I said it once before Bradley does NOT get it. Leading 2-0 and to lose it . I wish the US Soccer Federation cared about this game remove Bradley ! FFS!

Bebo, to be fair there are tons of Mexicans living around the Pasadena area. I would know because I live around there. Besides, what did you expect when the tournament is being held near the border?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom