Championship Mini-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlton 2 Preston 3

A game where he took the lead twice before conceding a late goal due to his defenders not wanting the ball off Ormerod

Charlton (Treetopp) 1-0 Norwich

Losing streak continues despite me having loads of great chances only to lose because of a typical goalkeeper palming the ball off right into the middle of the 6 yard box straight to their striker. Wonderful and fuck all I could do about it.

Not sure what I have to do to get a point here, some games I deserve to win, some draw, but there's always something that fucks up and I end up losing.

I should also say that it was a great game, both teams played good football, slow and intelligent play and picking out passes. Sometimes scrappy but otherwise nice to watch. Probably just edges Holio's game as my favourite so far just for the style. You play some nice stuff mate :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
A post in here where Dags isnt endlessly moaning about the game, whats going on?

;)

Charlton (Treetopp) 1-0 Norwich

Losing streak continues despite me having loads of great chances only to lose because of a typical goalkeeper palming the ball off right into the middle of the 6 yard box straight to their striker. Wonderful and fuck all I could do about it.

Not sure what I have to do to get a point here, some games I deserve to win, some draw, but there's always something that fucks up and I end up losing.

I should also say that it was a great game, both teams played good football, slow and intelligent play and picking out passes. Sometimes scrappy but otherwise nice to watch. Probably just edges Holio's game as my favourite so far just for the style. You play some nice stuff mate :applause:

Yeah, I totally agree. Good match that got decided by a lucky rebound.

Just played the big local derby

Blackpool 0 Preston 1

It was a tight game mate and it was well funny when you hacked my player as I closed in in the final minute and you got your man sent off. Though it was only funny as I was a goal up ;)

Your closing comment as the mic cut out, "What a bag of cocks!" made me laugh

Yeh it was quite a funny game, random stupid things goin on.
I think i've been beating 1-0 3 out of 5 defeats, annoying.

My team are a bag of cocks tho, soggy cocks.

Coventry 1-2 Ipswich.

All i can say is... phew...

lol enjoyed that

was never a pen though, was about a yard outside of the line.

and also that screamer you hit, went in the net and bounced out and i got a goal kick :lmao:

this game has so many flaws its funny!

that 1-2 i did at the end only to slot wide, was sweet

enjoyed it even though i bolloxed the finish up

gg

lol enjoyed that

was never a pen though, was about a yard outside of the line.

and also that screamer you hit, went in the net and bounced out and i got a goal kick :lmao:

this game has so many flaws its funny!

that 1-2 i did at the end only to slot wide, was sweet

enjoyed it even though i bolloxed the finish up

gg

Yes isn't that screamer a goal?? I was like "HUH?!" :lol:
Then that last 1 on 1 miss of yours... That made me sweat my arse ;)

Good game really.

Maybe you had the linesman from the Man Utd v Spurs game a couple of years ago :D

Some quite good and interesting games going on, I look forward to playing some more tonight!

We don't want to embarass you by giving you things in the public eye. So this way, you rob our houses "discretely" and we let you have stuff to sell so you can feed yourselves ;)

FEED THE MANCS! ;)

Food supplies have increased greatly in the North West since Newcastle appointed there new manager.

Red wine is still seriously low tho, this has been blamed on Ferguson & his nose.

Let's get back on topic with a......LEAGUE TABLE UPDATE :D

minichamp.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom