Champions League 2012/13

Well Arsenal does that too, and it's not the club's fault if those players can't make it into the squad or aren't enough patient to blend in before getting play-time, that's also a good thing for those loans they enough play-time to grow and the club gets some money as well, so it's a win-win situation (most of the time).

Yh , Arsenal loanees are mostly under 21. I get what your saying its just Chelsea seem to win the battle at getting there man (young players). I rarely see them playing just loaned out and sell them off.

If our German members say he's not that good Schurrle. I wouldn't get too excited . I thought Falcao was the main signing for CL final next season .

Read what i've just said Bebo, i'm not excited or anything, if it was up to me i'd get Cavani for any price because he's worth it.

Ok , I'm having trouble interpretating today. I read that Wenger fears Chelsea's buying power more than any other club. I thought this was a article from 6 yrs ago , but it was last week !

Well you can't blame the guy, these last years we've always signed one of his targets while he had to settle with another alternative, lesser in quality for the most part.

BVB won title two years in a row without Reus Gerd.

THIS is Marco Reus' first season in Dortmund (well he was there as a youth but I mean first season back as senior). They got him last summer from Gladbach so Dortmund winning title last year had nothing to do with Reus since he was playing for Gladbach.

You misunderstood me PLF, or rather, i expressed myself clumsily.
What i meant to say, just like Bayern "won" this year on the transfer market by buying Götze (and maybe Lewandowski), Dortmund won (on the transfer front and not the title) because Reus went to Dortmund instead of Munchen.

Concerning De Bruyne. It would be awesom if he would end up with Dortmund. De Bruyne himself prefers Dortmund and according to Belgian papers Chelsea would let him go to Dortmund if he really wants that...which is a good thing. He is not averse to going to Leverkusen, but if he has the choice, he prefers Dortmund.

IMO it's perfectly logic that the player's choice should be the deciding factor in this one...

De Bruyne would indeed be a great transfer for Dortmund, but also, of course, for Leverkusen. Both teams will play Champions League football next year and both teams' chances will improve a lot can they sign players of his calibre. Maybe it would be best for the league in general if De Bruyne chose Leverkusen, because than that would mean another top guy would have to be found by Dortmund's officials to close the Goetze-gap.

should be another cracker, I think the best thing for the game would be for Real to come out like a house on fire and score early.

To be brutally honest younggun, i don't care about a good match, i want Dortmund to go to the final...

I stil lthink Real have a chance and if they win 3-0, well who am i to say that they don't deserve. There is one thing i really hope, that the outcome will not be influenced by the ref...

Im also supporting Dortmund all the way at this point too Gerd but I want it to be great game too!

I wouldn't be suprised Real go out with a whimper and Dortmund even win 2-1 on the night.

Mourinho looks so exhausted and lost, first half looks like no goals..

apd7kwdW9C8.jpg

If Grosskreutz could pass, Dortmund would be out of sight.

Madrid seemed to run out of energy. Perhaps if htey demanded less yellow cards adn stopped rolling around as much, they'd have some more. Great reffing so far.

Sergio Ramos is a real bastard eh? What a cunt!
If I were Lewandowski I'd ask Howard Webb to come back for 2nd half wearing one of these:
everlast-headgear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom